Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ?

+42
worms
rwo power
white_star
Be/\/ceCALI
McAgger
StrugaRock
Lupi
Mamad
Clockwork Orange
dronte
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
ARIARAIDEN
Ganso
the xcx
Dutti
Beautiful Football
Onyx
7amood11
VivaStPauli
Nirgall
barca 2011
Real Kandahar
scotladd
futbol
Harmonica
FennecFox7
Albiceleste
LeBĂ©ninois
The Sanchez
Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
Lord Spencer
Blue Barrett
Milantildeath
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
The Franchise
Die Borussen
Vibe
Gil
Valkyrja
46 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

???

Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap26%Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 9 ]
Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap46%Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 16 ]
Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap28%Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 35

Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ?

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
The xcx wrote:Did you watch all of the players from their era just to prove a point? I think not, now your just typing up some random names here.

Really dani.. there's no way you've watched half of them Laughing

I've seen charlton in a few wc videos.. to say he is better then ronaldo rofl
rofl

Says who?

You need to wake up, thisis 2013, all those players games are very available.

Charlton? I thought you and now I hadnt watched them? Which one is it? He aint better or we aint watched them?

I see you dodged that list of 20 though.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Where does Cristiano Ronaldo fit in football's history ?

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 am

Greatest Player...to come out of Portugal.

:coffee:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:04 am

Ronaldo is not an intelligent footballer? doesnt have the brains required to be a top level football? Wow what am i hearing ? Also goal scoring is not the easiest part of the game or anything , you do require brains to be able to consistently score goals and someone with ronaldo's goal scoring records, considering he scores all kinds of goals, arent only achieved with just a strong physical presence . You need footballing intelligence to break away from your marker , make off the ball runs ,finishing oyur chances etc which ronaldo excels in .also he does bring in other qualities for example his pace and his ability to use it at the right tile unlike so many pace merchants is a vital assent specially in our system eg: just look at our third goal v celta ,also his link up is underrated , not to mention the fact that he draws defenders . All in all he is a top class player and although top 10 would be a stretch he would make the top 20 in my list.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by culefan Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:28 pm

sportsczy wrote:sorry, but the copa libertadores in the 60s and 70s... even early 80s was the best tournament in the world by a lot. Just because you can't relate to a period doesn't mean that the period was worse. It wasn't. You had just as much talent back then as you have now.

The big difference? you couldn't have super teams in those times. You were restricted to 3 non-domestic players on your team. So the current structure where you have all WC players on a team was impossible. You had great teams... but they had to depend on their own country's players. The amount of talent in Brazil dwarfed every country in Europe. So the top teams in Brazil would literally destroy almost ever team out here. The shift only happened when that restriction was lifted in the late 80s. Santos, Flamengo, Corinthians were by far the best in the world until then.
i thought that even during that period the argentine clubs were more successful in the copa than their brazilian counterparts?wasnt it the era of indepeindente?

culefan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7