Forza
VivaStPauli
windkick
Donuts
The Sanchez
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rising young talents in your country that can be future stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Rising young talents in your country that can be future stars

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Junior Hoillet if he decides to play for Canada

not many though sadly

Simeon Jackson of Norwich is a fantastic player

punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Rising young talents in your country that can be future stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Rising young talents in your country that can be future stars

Post by B-Mac Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:40 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:Junior Hoillet if he decides to play for Canada

not many though sadly

Hoilett is about it

maybe Jonathan De Guzman, both need to commit to Canadian National team still tho

Jackson tho rofl he is rubbish, he can't even make a difference vs the lesser likes of CONCACAF for Team Canada...has speed, no touch, no finish

Canada is a barren place when it comes to up and coming talents, mainly because are pro youth teams have just started up in the past 5 years or so with the inception of MLS clubs in Canada

#SaveUsHoilett
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Future stars?
There are not a lot of stars from Denmark, that can become world wide stars, the only one atm is probably Viktor Fischer, he is by far the most promising danish footballer
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:59 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:

not many though sadly

Hoilett is about it

maybe Jonathan De Guzman, both need to commit to Canadian National team still tho

Jackson tho rofl he is rubbish, he can't even make a difference vs the lesser likes of CONCACAF for Team Canada...has speed, no touch, no finish

Canada is a barren place when it comes to up and coming talents, mainly because are pro youth teams have just started up in the past 5 years or so with the inception of MLS clubs in Canada

#SaveUsHoilett

Don't be hating on Good Lad Simeon Jackson, back me up Holthends ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:02 pm

I will make an entry for the country of my mother, Malta.

Just like the senior side, they suck to epic levels, but at least this side won a game at some point in time.

Never seen him but Terence Vella has 3 goals in 6 games for the u21's. Which converted to Maltese standards is better than Messi's goal per game ratio.

But he has a long ways to go to rival the legendary Ex Kaiserslautern and also former scourge of the PL with mighty Coventry striker Michael Mifsud.

Scored against Greece, something Messi couldnt even accomplish .

Scored 5 against Liechtenstein, Cristiano didnt even get 1.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

not many though sadly

Hoilett is about it

#SaveUsHoilett

Don't be hating on Good Lad Simeon Jackson, back me up Holthends ffs.

lol i'm sorry but he will not be a "star" or close too it. last notable thing he did was score winning goals to help norwhich gain promotion 2 years ago
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:08 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:There aren't many English players that will become future stars, but we do have some good players in the making floating about.

Goalkeepers: Just Jack Butland, who you'll probably know if you watched the Olympics. Already has a full England cap, but that says more about our lack of depth in that area than anything. He's having a mixed season at Birmingham this year, making some great saves that show his talent but also making some costly errors.

Defenders: We do produce some decent fullbacks. Carl Jenkinson is the recent one to emerge. Nathaniel Clyne and Luke Shaw at Southampton are also talented, especially Luke Shaw, who's already played over 10 games in the Premier League despite only being 17. Jack Robinson at Liverpool is another to look out for. There's Kyle Walker and Kyle Naughton, too, both from Spurs.

For centre back, there are well-known talents like Chris Smalling and Phil Jones. Steven Caulker (another Spurs player) is a good player. Nathaniel Chalobah, on loan at Watford from Chelsea, is also very talented.

Midfielders: A couple of well-known guys here. Jack Wilshere being the obvious one, as well as Josh McEachran, who's doing really well at Middlesbrough currently. Nick Powell at Manchester United is good and Tom Carroll has broken through recently at Spurs. Will Hughes is a regular for Derby County and is definitely a talent to look out for. All these guys are small, technical players. Unfortunately there are no note-worthy defensive midfielders.

James Ward-Prowse at Southampton has done well in the Premier League this season. George Green is supposedly a big talent at Everton. Ross Barkley is another very good talent at Everton.

On the wings, again, we have obvious ones like Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Raheem Sterling. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) is the latest flavour of the month and Thomas Ince (Blackpool) has had a good season so far.

Strikers: Only two I can think of at this moment in time are Chuba Akpom (Arsenal) and Adam Campbell (Newcastle).

It's worth pointing out that the only players out of the ones I mentioned not getting regular first team football right now are Robinson, Powell, Green, Barkley, Akpom and Campbell. Everyone else has been (or was before injury in the cases of Smalling and Jones) heavily involved with their first teams this season.

Good post and summary, just wanted to point out that Chabolah has been beasting a CDM rather than CB more so than Josh.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Freeza wrote:Future stars?
There are not a lot of stars from Denmark, that can become world wide stars, the only one atm is probably Viktor Fischer, he is by far the most promising danish footballer

For some reason, Ajax has a fair few Danes.

Fischer, Boilsen, Andersen, Schöne...

What do you think of Vestergaard, Okore, Cornelius and Nicolai Jørgensen?

I saw Okore in the CL, he seems pretty talented. Cornelius is tearing the league apart I hear?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:14 pm

I wasn't serious b-mac lol.

Anyway Adam Campbell dat Ginger GOAT :bow: Pardew will ruin him tho No
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I wasn't serious b-mac lol.

Anyway Adam Campbell dat Ginger GOAT :bow: Pardew will ruin him tho No

i thought so, but had to defend his shiteness anyways :coffee: Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm

peerIess wrote:Do you mind telling me more about Schöpf and Derflinger? And I think Dragovic is right to move to a bigger club in a more competitive, renowned league. I think a switch to the Barclays Premier League could do him wonders, except if he were to play in a pitiful team with a poor defensive system.
Well, Derflinger looked pretty good when I saw him in some RL match on TV not too long ago. Other than that I usually keep a closer look on the GKs in the match and the guys don't wear gloves, I'm afraid Razz

Oh, and of course it is good for Drago when he leaves, albeit it is not so good for Basel.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Rising young talents in your country that can be future stars - Page 2 Levin10

Levin Öztunali (16 year old DM who can also play RB) turned down an offer from the HSV where he was allegedly offered 500 000 Euros/year to transfer to Bayer Leverkusen where he got a contract until June 2018. Öztunali was also monitored by Bayern München, but he decided he would have the best chances to develop in Leverkusen.

Öztunali is a bright, young talent who already played in the Germany U15, U16 and U17 national teams. And if there are again people who say we grab another Turkish talent - I bet his grand-father would be rather upset if he'd decide not to play for Germany as Levin is the grand-son of German NT and HSV legend Uwe Seeler Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Freeza wrote:Future stars?

For some reason, Ajax has a fair few Danes.

Fischer, Boilsen, Andersen, Schöne...

What do you think of Vestergaard, Okore, Cornelius and Nicolai Jørgensen?

I saw Okore in the CL, he seems pretty talented. Cornelius is tearing the league apart I hear?

Vestergaard is actually really unknown in Denmark, and as far as i know he isn't considered close to the NT atm. Okore and Cornelius, are great so far, two of the biggest talents in the league atm, Cornelius was unknown in the start of the year, but then he suddenly exploded. Okore is probably the biggest defensive talent atm, and he is probably the 3rd choice on the NT behing Kjær and Agger. Nicolai Jørgensen was the best player in the league, but then he faded and only showed up in the last few games last year, so if he can improve his consistency he will be one for the future.
Jørgensen, Fischer and Cornelius can be a great attacking combo, with Eriksen feeding them, the future is looking bright
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 am

I want to re point out Nathaniel Chalobah. Been beasting it in Zola's Watford team and just won Englands Youth player of the year.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 am

in australia there is this 15 year old really short kid he's a winger that has been over to brazil to play i actually played against him for trials to get into a club here in australia he was good enough to be playing vic league football seniors , i don't remember his name but youll be hearing about him in the future i can gaurantee. also there's another aussie kid i workout at the same gym as him i spoke to his dad and he said he had offers from inter and ac's youth academy( this was about 6 months ago now) though i have never seen him so i have no idea how good he is. aussie football is on the rise Thumbs up
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2