DeviAngel
The Lizard King
LeBéninois
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sahin's back to BVB - Page 2 Empty Re: Sahin's back to BVB

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 pm

I don't really think the environments the problem. He just hasn't been really starting every game at Real Madrid and Liverpool. I think he needs to start every game in his correct position.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Well, to quote Nuri: "As football player and as human, I'm working/functioning 100 percent at Borussia Dortmund". Plus "I'm more than happy to be back home again. I only slept three hours tonight as I wanted to be back in Dortmund as fast as possible".

This sounds as if atm he is mainly happy being "at home" again. Additionally, he agreed to a "significant pay-cut".

BTW this article also hints that Dortmund have some contract options about getting Sahin permanently after 2014.

Source: http://www.bvb.de/?%E1%81%ECZ%1B%E7%F4%9C%5Do%E0%81%99
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:31 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
julias wrote:The way Reus and Goetze are linking up so well now, it would take a madman to break that up for a player who hasn't had good fitness and form for over a year now...

Saying that I think its a good depth signing and should help BVB

Tbf Sahin doesn't really effect Goetze and Reus.... he effects Bender and Gundogan.

At least it gives them more creativity and depth so they can rest the likes of Gundogan and Gotze in some games and play Sahin at CM and Leitner at AM and it shouldn't effect them too much.

When Gundogan and Gotze have been missing they have really struggled as Leitner had to play CM and no real AM, so good for them.

Yea I know what you're saying I should have pointed out I was referring to the idea of accommodating Sahin by changing to a 4-3-3 as previously mentioned. But to do what you said makes much more sense to stick to the current 4-2-3-1 and use Sahin as added creativity amongst the 2
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:37 am

They could also play two creative players deep, like Gündogan and Sahin, if they meet sides that park the bus, or ones that they'll just dominate anyway (like City or Real^^^^^^^^) so they'll have more creative outlets to try and penetrate the defense.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:48 am

So how's Kagawa doing? Razz
Edit: With removal of troll posts, this reply no longer makes any sense. I apologize Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:02 am

VivaStPauli wrote:They could also play two creative players deep, like Gündogan and Sahin, if they meet sides that park the bus, or ones that they'll just dominate anyway (like City or Real^^^^^^^^) so they'll have more creative outlets to try and penetrate the defense.

They could also try 4-3-3 with Gotze as a false 9 for uber creativity Razz

As for Kagawa i personally think he's done well when fit but thats the problem he's been injured a lot.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:15 am

Reus as a false 9 might work even better, IMHO, they even could play in a Barca-esque shape with Bender as the sole defensive anchor behind a creative CM duo of Gündogan and Sahin, like so:

------------ Bender
---- Gündogan - Sahin
Kuba ----- Reus ----- Götze

Or switch up Götze and Reus, who gives a toss, still a front line with better finishing than Lewandowski. Razz
Wouldn't put some strain on the fullbacks though, but I guess if any team can handle it, it should be Dortmund.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Percival Faust Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Reus as a false 9 might work even better, IMHO, they even could play in a Barca-esque shape with Bender as the sole defensive anchor behind a creative CM duo of Gündogan and Sahin, like so:

------------ Bender
---- Gündogan - Sahin
Kuba ----- Reus ----- Götze

Or switch up Götze and Reus, who gives a toss, still a front line with better finishing than Lewandowski. Razz
Wouldn't put some strain on the fullbacks though, but I guess if any team can handle it, it should be Dortmund.

That's what we might see next season if Lewandowski leaves and Dortmund can't find or develope a striker that directly compensates for the loss. The 3 man midfield is a formation that Klopp has occasionally experimented with this season, but at this point it's uncertain whether he'll want to make it the primary one. Alot depends on Lewandowski and his potential successor.

Also, I guess it doesn't really matter whether it's Götze or Reus that's being used as the false 9, since they keep interchanging all the time anyway. During matches, Götze in particular is usually not permanently found in the position he was "supposed" to play according to the pre-match line up. If he was listed as the central AM, you'll find him on the flanks all the time, and if he's listed as the RM, he comes alot through the center. The same would most likely be the case with him or Reus being employed as false 9s. Both are very capable goalscorers as well, so the duty can be easily spread among the two.

Dr. Percival Faust
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 am

According to Sport Bild Plus, the buyout clause fpr Sahin in summer 2014 is 6 Mil. € ...not bad
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2