The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
91 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Guardiola to Bayern - Page 13 Empty Re: Guardiola to Bayern

Post by ELO Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 pm

agreed on all points Smile

And yes, Müllers playacting slash complaining gets on my nerves too eventhough i like the guy.

ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:33 am

Stop gap for the utd job
Expect Jose to go to Psg for the same reason.. Don't wanna hurt their chances

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:39 pm

To begin with, Bayern is already the best club in Europe without Pep and I hope Guardiola doesn't implement the "tiki taka" style. Bayern are known for their lightning quick attacks. 3 passes to get up the field from the wings.

Oh before I forget, We gonna see some new bayern fans cough fake batch ones...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Yeah you're exactly right! Anyone who supports Bayern and isn't from the actual city of Munich is A BIG FAT PHONEY!
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:28 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Yeah you're exactly right! Anyone who supports Bayern and isn't from the actual city of Munich is A BIG FAT PHONEY!

:bow:

gotta love the rumors btw pep replacing neuer is blasphemy
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Especially as Manuel Neuer is basically an 11th field player with gloves ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
ELO wrote:
peerless wrote:

I think the real disgrace was Marcelo's thuggery and his savage attack on Thomas Müller. If it was done outside of the match, Thomas Müller could have accused Marcelo of assault.

Seriously, i cant even understand how anyone could look at this scene and think that Müller did the discraceful act lol+
Marcelo flys into the legs without the ball and afterwards he even slapped Boateng to top it off.

Anyway, aside from that incident: course Bayern players dive/ playact all the time just like any other team.

if you are referring to me i wasnt the one that brought up the marcelo incident. im not defending anyone here. i wasnt referring to the marcelo tackle, if you watched that match there were numerous times in that match where mueller was play acting on the ground that you could pick from.

and my attempt at not being redundant this will be my last post on the matter.

main points:
1. im not defending anyone here
2. bayern are not above diving and buy diving players as pretty much every team does
3. its not impossible for bayern to be interested in suarez
4. point 3 will largely depend on what pep wants.

What Marcelo did was still attempted murder, and while Robben is a diving sissy, no contest, Müller is not. So I won't defend Bayern. But I will defend Müller.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Ribery is not a diver by any slightest chance...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:08 pm

I remember reading that bayern are already second to Barca in terms of both possession and pass accuracy (in whole europe), till now in this season and last season too. So I believe that Pep will have a good advantage to start with.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 pm

[One would think you'd learn your lesson at some point. Let me make things perfectly clear then: If you break the rules again, ANY OF THEM, you will face a ban of a year or more, depending on my mood. Consider this your final warning on the subject. Savvy?- RO]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear that only God knows how furious I was, visiting here and reading all the nonsense some haters posted about the greatest football club in the world, without being able to hand them their balls for being so disrespectful. Anyway since I am the bigger man I won't go into it too much.

My take on Pep Arrival in Munich is that at the very least Bayern should be unstoppable. The genius Luis Van Gaal has already implemented the fundamentals and built a strong foundation for Pep to complete. Some of this foundation includes; passing, possession and ball retention system & Guardiola should be able to refine it and perfect it, particularly improvement of defense, man management, motivation and friendly environment which Van Gaal clearly lacked.

Regarding the players, of course I think the players that will benefit the most are those player promoted by Luis Van to Bayern Munchen first team. You simply have to look at how Pep made Xavi, Iniesta and Poyul indispensable to this current Barcelona, however keeping in mind that it was Van Gaal who first promoted these players to Barca first team.

Bearing that in mind, for me I think the players who will benefit the most from Peps appointment gotta be Alaba in particular, then Badstuber, Kroos, Muller, Shaqiri and of course Martinez.

Bayern and Pep already have the-same philosophy, which is the reason why he choose Bayern above many other available Jobs. I don't expect Major changes in Bayern, in terms of style of play. However one 1 or 2 changes will definitely be made, say for example change of formation from 4231 to something more possession base like 433 and the 3 second ball retention might be implemented.

In terms of current players, lets not kid ourselves, we already know DVB, Tymo and Pizarro will all leave. However, aside from that' I see Gomez, Boateng and Gustavo as the players more likely to suffer the most with Pep Arrival, particularly Gomez. This is not because he's not good enough but simply because of his lack of ability to adapt to a new system, I see him being used only as a super-sub, similar to Dzeko current position in city. I believe he'll play week in week out, but mostly as a sub, but definitely not an important part of Pep system.

As for Boateng and Gustavo, they could have suffer thesame faith with Gomez, simply because of their aggressive and dogmatic style of play, however both Gustavo and Boateng are a lot more adaptable than Gomez and of course they are a lot more versatile and this will prove to be one of their saving grace when Pep arrive. If I may add, I won't rule out the possibility of both players being re-used as Fullback, similar to the role Abidal played for Barca, also there is the possibility of Gustavo being used as CB/DM, while Alaba might be moved to the wing or cm position.

In general, regarding Pep style, you can also have this feeling that the implication seems to be that Pep will be a limiting influence on some aspects of the current, very successful Bayern squad. But could it be that the limitation is in our minds? Are we closed to the possibilities that Pep may not want to introduce Barcelona tiki taka to Bayern, Bayern are known for their lightning quick attacks, sometimes it takes less than 3 passes to get up the field from the wings and even at times from anywhere.

However, one could also have that feeling that Pep might want to implement even a more advanced and more varied form of modern football, however can current Bayern players adapt to whatever is needed for this supposed sophisticated new system, or that current Bayern players in their early twenties continue to improve, especially as a result of playing regularly at the top level? We don’t know, but I'm inclined to believe the “fine tuning” reports we’re hearing.

While I admit that it isn't always in evidence in every game, I believe that Jupp has established a fairly sophisticated form of modern football at Bayern, and moving to a copy of Barcelona’s play would not necessarily be a step forward. I believe that Bayern, as a team, have more variation in their attack than Barcelona, and that is something Barcelona will eventually need to add to their game. Maybe we could call it tiki Winga. Some evidence of Bayern’s current development can be read from the fact Bayern have overcome last season’s problem of opponents parking the bus. Bayern have met a few teams doing that this year and have still scored in every match.

This is just a viewpoint. Really we can’t be sure until we see Pep in action later in the year. But I do think that there is good hope for the current Bayern growing from what they now are, rather than being transformed to something recognisably different.

Lastly before Pep resign from Barca, we saw him trying to implement a new style or should I say add an optional style to Barca, if that is the case, I will very much welcome that optional style that he will bring, being the tiki-taka and leaving the main style the way it is now, which is lightning quick attacks, 3 passes to get up the field from the wings and superb powerful finish from the 35million worth Mario Gomez.

Last edited by RedOranje on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hopefully that's clear enough.)
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:29 am

So, let's pretend this page never happened and move on.

I'm thinking 4-2-3-1, and Bayern staying closer to what they currently play, instead of trying to become a 2nd Barcelona. They just have too many attacking options to deprive themselves of their more direct approach, as opposed to Barcelona. Also, no single Bayern player is as ridiculously impressive as a goal threat as Messi is, so they probably would have to rely on those 1-0s Spain does in tournaments, and frankly, unless you got 2010 Spain levels of referee assistance, this doesn't work for an entire league season.

I see them continuing to utilize the wings heavily, which is why I don't think they'll play 4-3-3 all that much. Though they could, in the end it would just mean pushing Kroos deep, and benching Gomez for a less immobile striker, though I really think it'd cost them width.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:07 am

@Viva: It never happened Razz

BTW, my hope is that Guardiola used his sabbatical to devise some new and possibly even improved tactic with Bayern in mind, as he will have been very much aware of the constant flak he got that Barca is "so boring with their tiki taka". As he seems to be interested to go to Bayern for a while already (it looks as if he started studying German already a while *before* he signed in December), he might have something new in mind that is tailor-made for Bayern who have some awesome players who just have different characteristics from his former Barca players.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:48 am

"So boring" because of the tactics of the opposition. It would be rediculous to change a winning formula just because some people find it boring to watch, especially when in fact it isn't those tactics that make the game 'boring'.

I don't think it'll matter anyway. He knows what players he has at Bayern and he will undoubtedly have his own thoughts about the tactics and playing style but I don't see him going completely 'Barça' with this team. The players at his disposal are different; he isn't blind. I assume he will want to exploit their strengths more than anything.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:28 pm

@Madvillain

I wasn't judging whether it was actually boring or not, I just mentioned that it is often called that way and it might not feel great to Pep to be called someone who plays "boring football", even if it is a winning formula.

And Bayern definitely have some similarities to Barca (possession etc), but they have their own style, too (lightning quick attacking wingers and a wider play), so I'm pretty sure that Guardiola will make use of this well.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:07 am

Quite shocking really. I was certain he would either go to England or at least Italy. Bundesliga the least prestigious league out of the 4 and in a club thats miles ahead of others talent wise and competition. I was right about Pep after all hmm

the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:18 am

U mad? (Sorry, but this constant belittling the BL gets really tiresome.)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:58 am

mad? far from it brah, dissapointed however.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:59 am

that coward :bow:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:01 am

Well, many people who actually watch the BL are really looking forward to seeing the upcoming seasons when Kloppo and Pep can test their mettle against each other.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Last-Bullet Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:07 am

Bundesliga is quite competitive, it's irrational to say it is not. All bundesliga clubs top their champions league group this season bearing in mind that both Madrid and Arsenal could not beat Dortmund and Schalke over 2 leg.

Bundesliga has rapidly improved over the last 3 years, that is why it's reputation is growing in Nigeria, you can now pay to watch all bundesliga matches.
Last-Bullet
Last-Bullet
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:16 pm

HEY. Alaba is pinoy too :p
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:30 pm

And now they're rumored to be after Vidal again?
Dat new-found affection for spending moneys.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Are they selling Gustavo ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Not sure why Bayern want Vidal. They already have Javi Martinez.

Unless of course they want to sell Martinez. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Last-Bullet wrote:Bundesliga is quite competitive, it's irrational to say it is not. All bundesliga clubs top their champions league group this season bearing in mind that both Madrid and Arsenal could not beat Dortmund and Schalke over 2 leg.

Bundesliga has rapidly improved over the last 3 years, that is why it's reputation is growing in Nigeria, you can now pay to watch all bundesliga matches.
You have to pay in Nigeria to watch Bundesliga? Wow..
Bundesliga teams are competitive, it's just that Bayern are too good and constant to be challenged this year, same like Manchester United in EPL and Barcelona in Spain...

About Bayern, i don't know how they do it in the financial department, but even i found myself with a Bayern T-shirt, and only shirt i ever bought from a football team is Nedved's in 2004...

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Well yeah, there's no way to pretend that, this season, Bayern aren't a cut above the rest. Bought Martinez at the exactly right time, while Dortmund got more depth, but are rocked by injury now.

Next season will be more interesting, most likely. There isn't much that Bayern can improve, no matter how much they spend, while all of the Bundesliga is getting more money every season.

Level playing field isn't happening any time soon, but it's getting better.

As for Vidal, signing makes sense. I mean it shouldn't be a priority, but it makes sense. Tymo is on his way out, Gustavo is a pure destroyer, and Martinez might get moved to CB again.

Honestly, Bayern don't need anyone right now. But Vidal would be nice to have. Better signing than Lewandowski any day of the week Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next