FalcaoPunch
Ganso
LeSwagg James
barca 2011
worms
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why are Shakhtar players been ignored? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are Shakhtar players been ignored?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Yup. See the international section for a response to the new list. About time too.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why are Shakhtar players been ignored? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are Shakhtar players been ignored?

Post by Art Morte Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 pm

1. Ramires is class. Works really hard, can play any position in midfield and has the power to surprise. I actually admire his intelligence to break forward at the right times. Like his goal against Barcelona. Or the way he earned a penalty in Chelsea's game against Arsenal last weekend. No, he's not the most flashy or samba-ey of players, but a consistent performer that you can trust to do his job week-in week-out.

2. Maybe some of Shaktar's Brazilians would have deserved a call-up, though. They're having a great season as a team and really could have not done anything more.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Did someone say Sandro has been a scrub?

Unfortunately he's injured now, but up until his injury he was the best DM in the league.

Scrub Laughing

Also, Ramires has been good for Chelsea.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Looks like I was proved right again.

Ramires awful performance against England was a typical performance for him when he plays in midfield,he simply can't play there.

Fernandinho would make this team twice as good,come on Scolari,do your job.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 pm

i dont think they are, remember chygrynskiy. that turned out well.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:28 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:i dont think they are, remember chygrynskiy. that turned out well.

Remember Hleb? That turned out well.

He flopped at Barca therefore all Arsenal players are rubbish.

#logic
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:17 pm

ahahaha

first of all please point out one part of my post resembling anything that has to do with arsenal, talking about chygrynskiy and shakhtar, stop making leaps and putting words in my mouth.

also hleb is garbage, he was a product of a great manager (wenger) and we havent heard of him since because he is a garbage player.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:02 am

:facepalm:

I was showing you how rubbish your "logic" was.

Have you even watched Fernandinho?
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:03 am

I can't be the only one who felt that this was a great chance to use "Ostracized" in the thread title.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:05 am

As for Shakhtar they are probably a bit underrated. I'm a huge fan of Srna, I have no idea why a big club never went for him, The man is fantastic even now.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 am

Who isnt a fan of Srna Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:32 am

Its cuz Shakhtar play in a league thats worse than Brazils.. noone rates the Ukrainian league. Just like the Russian League its a dead end league.. you don't see players succeed in another league after they've left these two leagues.. let alone do players even make a jump to a better league from these two Eastern European leagues.

Plz give it up.. Lucas Leiva and Paulinho will spearhead the midfield for Brazil. This has already been announced several times.. only a matter of time before Lucas overcomes his past injury and regains form. Willian plays in.. wait for it.... ANZHI!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANZHIII.. Tell him to say 'hi' to Jucilei for me. That was a suicidal move.. if you think he didn't get called-up then, he's basically shot himself in the foot now.

Same Brazilians in Eastern Europe have never faired well for the NT.. remember Vagner Love?? the guy who was absolutely scoring at will with CSKA?? yea Flopped.. remember Jo?? ahahahahaha plz.. Carlos Eduardo?? Romulo??? Remember when ppl wanted Welliton called-up?? Man I can go for hours but results do not lie when it comes to Brazilians playing in Eastern Europe tanking massively for Brazil..

Laughing @ Luiz Adriano mein sides hohohooho hahahahaha, guy sucks.. he's not better than Fred FACT and no better than Pato or Fabiano right now. He scores in a League which is about as good as Portugal's.. lack of parity.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 am

It's better than the Brazilian league mate,that's one of the tactically and physically worst leagues I have ever watched.

And Fernandinho is proven in the Champions League and he plays for a team who would wipe the floor with any South American team.

Lucas and Paulinho rofl Fernandinho is twice as good as them.

I look forward in seeing you fail in the world cup on home soil anyway,your national team deserves it for been so ignorant ignoring superior players like Willian and especially Fernandinho.This team has absolutely no chance of winning it unless you sort out your laughable "midfield".

Getting outplayed by England rofl Ramires the headless chicken in midfield rofl

Braizils days as a powerhouse in football are over precisely because of idiotic decisions like this,ignoring midfielders who are actually good and not limited workhorses.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:33 pm

worms wrote:It's better than the Brazilian league mate,that's one of the tactically and physically worst leagues I have ever watched.

And Fernandinho is proven in the Champions League and he plays for a team who would wipe the floor with any South American team.

I look forward in seeing you fail in the world cup on home soil anyway,your national team deserves it for been so ignorant ignoring superior players like Willian and especially Fernandinho.This team has absolutely no chance of winning it unless you sort out your laughable "midfield".

Braizils days as a powerhouse in football are over precisely because of idiotic decisions like this,ignoring midfielders who are actually good and not limited workhorses.

Sure its better than the Brazilian League.. same league that beat Chelsea in the CWC.. has a Ukrainian team even beat a Champions League winner aside from this season??? Brazilian League has done it repeatedly now.

Ukrainian League is Shakhtar thats it.. Dnipro, Metalist, Dynamo are all mediocre clubs.. look at where they are. Actually matter of fact, Atletico Paranaense a team who recently promoted to Serie A beat out Dynamo Kiev in the Marbella Cup this past month to win the Marbella Cup ahahahaha. Talk about fail.. You fail hard m8.

Fernandinho better than Lucas Leiva... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA scratch :facepalm:

Better box to box than Paulinho??? rofl

3/10 troll I replied. mein sides are currently taking a piss like your comments.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Catracho wrote:
worms wrote:It's better than the Brazilian league mate,that's one of the tactically and physically worst leagues I have ever watched.

Sure its better than the Brazilian League.. same league that beat Chelsea in the CWC.. has a Ukrainian team even beat a Champions League winner aside from this season??? Brazilian League has done it repeatedly now.

Ukrainian League is Shakhtar thats it.. Dnipro, Metalist, Dynamo are all mediocre clubs.. look at where they are. Actually matter of fact, Atletico Paranaense a team who recently promoted to Serie A beat out Dynamo Kiev in the Marbella Cup this past month to win the Marbella Cup ahahahaha. Talk about fail.. You fail hard m8.

Fernandinho better than Lucas Leiva... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA scratch :facepalm:

Better box to box than Paulinho??? rofl

3/10 troll I replied. mein sides are currently taking a piss like your comments.

I'm a Liverpool fan and will happily admit Fernandinho is better than Lucas.I have no reason to be biased.

Again,I will ask you one more time....

Have you ever seen Fernandinho play?
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Catracho wrote:
has a Ukrainian team even beat a Champions League winner aside from this season??? Brazilian League has done it repeatedly now.

Well if you're talking aside from this season , yes they have ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2