FalcaoPunch
Ganso
LeSwagg James
barca 2011
worms
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why are Shakhtar players been ignored? Empty Why are Shakhtar players been ignored?

Post by worms Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:44 am

Again no Willian,Fernandinho or even Luiz Adriano in the Brazil squad.

Are the Brazilian management incompetent or biased against players playing in Ukraine?

The fact that Fernandinho isn't in the squad when he is easily better than Ramires is just unexplainable,he is a box to box midfielder but with much better technique and passing than Ramires.Brazil need players with better technique and ability to control a game in midfield if they want to win the World Cup again.

Look the way he dominates Ramires in this game:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9619820/fernandinho_vs_chelsea_a/

He controlled this game,something Ramires can never do.

Willian is just class,maybe they don't need a LM so that's why the haven't picked him but he would be a interesting tactical option.It's not like he is just one of those side midfielders who hug the touch line,he comes inside a lot to link play and he has very intelligent movement.He tracks back as well to protect his fullback.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9477619/willian_borges_da_silva_vs_chelsea_home/

Luiz Adrianos exclusion is less controversial but he is surely a better target man than the likes of Fred and he must now be better than Fabiano is? I say target man as in he is strong and very good at holding the ball up with his back to the defense and has nice technique as well.Plus he has a winning mentality and works very hard off the ball unlike Fabiano and Fred.

For this reason I hope Brazil fail int he world cup,they deserve it for their narrow mindedness and ignorance.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Why are Shakhtar players been ignored? Empty Re: Why are Shakhtar players been ignored?

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:54 am

I wish I had tv access to some shakhtar matches but even though I don't watch their league play its still pretty confusing as to why they don't get their callups. I know that the forum rates these guys highly.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Why are Shakhtar players been ignored? Empty Re: Why are Shakhtar players been ignored?

Post by worms Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 am

Ye if you ever get a chance to watch these guys play you will see that both Willian and Fernandinho are world class players.Willian is technically up there with the very best in the world,he really is brilliant,one of my favorite players to watch.He has everything - intelligent movement both in and out of possession,world class dribbling,a very calm finisher in front of goal and also scores from some nice strikes outside the box,good passing,fast and mobile etc
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 am

That's why I love the CL!! It gives everyone a chance to see these guys in good matches. The last time I saw them was of course in the CL, vs barca. Definitely want to see them play again though
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Probably because they play in a 'lesser league'.. NT's usually prefer players that perform consistently in a big league abroad or at least in their domestic league

How many players do you see dominate 'small' leagues but be average in 'big' leagues?

Don't know much about the situation or those players but that's what I think
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:33 pm

You want us to fail because we didn't call up willian and Fernandinho?oh shut it.I'm not even going to bother giving an answer after that part.And rofl at the luiz adriano>Luis fabiano and Fred part.You call us narrow minded and ignorant but you turn our 2 best CFs in shet when you don't even watch them Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:56 pm

I do watch them and Luiz Adriano holds the ball up better than either of them and he has a better work rate.

"You want us to fail because we didn't call up willian and Fernandinho?"

No I want Brazil to fail because they are systematically dismissing players based on what league they play in.Even when those players are clearly superior to the other players they are picking in the same positions.For this reason Brazil don't deserve to win anything and I will mock them when they fail in 2014.

"And rofl at the luiz adriano>Luis fabiano and Fred part."

I said he is a better target man than him with much better work rate.Not that he is better than them full stop.Learn to read mate.

"oh shut it."

No.

Just because Ganso is your favorite player it doesn't mean you are now a Brazilian by the way.

Hope they fail anyway,they deserve it for their years of ignorance and discrimination.

Ronaldinho rofl
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Brazil will fail because of the fact that they are still ignoring possession orientated players with creativity and intelligence like Fernandinho and Willian.

You know somethings wrong when headless chicken(when he plays in midfield) Ramires and that talentless scrub Sandro are getting caps when these two guys aren't.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:34 pm

I agree. Ramires and Sandro are scrubs.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:36 pm

I am brazillian Rolling Eyes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Sandro has had a wonderful season

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:39 pm

cyberman wrote:Sandro has had a wonderful season
Ramires is also having a great season,but he is also talentless simply because he can't pass like yaya or fellaini.Like bhends said,in this forum players are either world class or garbage, no middle way through

Last edited by Ganso on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Both Willian and Fernandinho have been capped for the national team and I think there's a good chance they'll be called up in the future.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Meh, not a big deal. They dont require a left winger like Willian with all the options they have already.

Fernandinho I think should of made it, not over Ramires though. Performance > ability and Ramires performs for Brazil so why would he be dropped?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:I agree. Ramires and Sandro are scrubs.

Quote were I said Ramires is a scrub.You should become a politician.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:55 pm

I don't think Ramires should be dropped out of the squad,he should be benched for Fernandinho.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm

And still no.

Why remove someone who is playing generally well?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Because Fernandinho is better than him and will improve the team.He will help Brazil keep possession better whilst maintaining Ramires's box to box qualities.Ferandinho also has more vision and better passing ability so he provides more creativity from deep.

If they continue to ignore a superior player I look forward to watching Brazil be unable to keep the ball properly in the world cup and go out to the first good team they play.

And Willian isn't a winger,he is a side midfielder who plays relatively centrally and can also play as a attacking midfielder in the middle.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 pm

You say will, I say may.

May improve the team, may help them keep the ball better...we dont know what he will do.

I dont think its reasonable to start dropping players who are playing well, dont see that as a smart thing to do. In NT football its hard enough finding 11 players all of whom are playing well in the first place.

In the squad yes probably, starting 11...dont know about that.

Also, its just Scolari's first call up..lets wait and see what he does in future call ups before already coming to the conclusion it will fail.

BTW, I dont think Fernandinho, as good as he is, will make that much of a difference to their chances.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Ramires has been a solid contributor to the Brazil nt, for me he warrants his place on the squad. But obviously there are areas of his game where he is limited, but if they want a more creative player in his place they already have that in the squad in Hernanes.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 pm

If i was the coach of Brazil, i wouldn't call Luiz Adriano after that stint with fair play
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:06 pm

TBH the Brazil FA doesn't seem to have a comprehensive selection of TV channels anyway, they almost never call up anyone who isn't playing in either Brazil, Portugal, England, or Spain. :p
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Because they play in Ukraine is frankly a fair answer. At least that would be the case in Argentina. If an Argentine player doesn't play in Italy, England or Spain he may as well not exist as far as the national team scouts are concerned.

It's easier (and far more economical) to send scouts to film matches when everyone plays in one country (or a few) rather than sending a scout to catch a few matches for only one player. TV is not useful because it does not give a complete picture of how a player moves since the camera is not always on him, at least for the AFA scouts try to catch the entire pitch on their frame.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Because they play in Ukraine is frankly a fair answer. At least that would be the case in Argentina. If an Argentine player doesn't play in Italy, England or Spain he may as well not exist as far as the national team scouts are concerned.

It's easier (and far more economical) to send scouts to film matches when everyone plays in one country (or a few) rather than sending a scout to catch a few matches for only one player. TV is not useful because it does not give a complete picture of how a player moves since the camera is not always on him, at least for the AFA scouts try to catch the entire pitch on their frame.
It's true. I know Argentina has had weaknesses in the back, especially at the left side yet players like Insua or Ansaldi never get called up.

Edit: Ansaldi is called up!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Yup. See the international section for a response to the new list. About time too.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next