Donuts
windkick
VanDeezNuts
shinigami99
BarrileteCosmico
23 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Malaga vs Barcelona | Copa del Rey | 24/01/13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Malaga vs Barcelona | Copa del Rey | 24/01/13

Post by windkick Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Cex is an amazing player, but I still wish we didn't sign him. It had a horrible domino effect on the rest of the team

After we signed him, I noticed this effect happen

- Thiago gets less minuets
- the strongest partnership in the world Xaviesta was being used at first with Villa/Pedro/Tello on the left wing with Cex being used as Iniesta's back up/rotation player
- Cex complains about playing time.
- Cex starts to start next to Xavi with Villa/Pedro/Tello on the left wing with Iniesta as the Cex back up/rotation player
- Iniesta makes a comment about how much he is playing
- Xavi + Cex becomes the midfield with Iniesta now playing on the left wing. Since this has happened, Villa/Tello have hardly featured and we have no speed on the left wing and Spains all time goal scorer is not being used at all.
- Various reports of now Villa, our only 2nd true natural goal scorer on the team, wanting to leave during this window.
- Cex is happy with playing time and the best midfield duo of all time, Xaviesta is broken up.

wtf.

He also complains when playing for la Roja. At the Euros he was upset he wasnt starting and he ended up being used as a false 9 when the team had true 9's such as Llorente, Negredo, Torres and even Soldado that wasn't called up for whatever reason. He throws fits if he doesn't play...even though he is playing for the most stacked midfield in history with Barca and Spain. And the coach's comfort him. He should of known what role he was going to play when he signed.

Also, what if we do sign Neymar? That means no more Iniesta on the left wing as that's Neymars position. Or what about when Deulofeu gets called up? Also plays on the left wing. So what, are we going to start to bench Iniesta so Cex can get his minutes? That's pretty ridiculous. Cex is good, but in our team, and paired up with Xavi no one is better than Iniesta. No one should arrive on the team and knock him out of position..forcing Villa or Tello (a true winger) to be knocked out of position.

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Malaga vs Barcelona | Copa del Rey | 24/01/13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Malaga vs Barcelona | Copa del Rey | 24/01/13

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:03 pm

danyjr wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Cesc MOTM Laughing

He had a bad game, especially the longer it went.

Yup, that substance please. I want it.

Substance? No, its called eyes..you might want to look into getting yourself some.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Substance? Lool

I completely agree Windkick and I would still not be opposed to seeing Cesc sold, I never wanted him in the first place and this is well known.

It's never going to happen but hell I like to entertain the thought cause it makes me feel good.

Moar Thiagoat pls
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 am

I've come across a statistic which says that in 40 % of the games Mascherano has played this season as part of the backline, Barcelona has conceded 2 goals or more. Whereas whenever Pique and Puyol played together, Barcelona hasn't shipped in more than 1 goal. Can someone explain the purpose of Mascherano in this team? Can't play in midfield for Barcelona. Can't play in defense for Barcelona.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:56 am

No purpose really. He's been atrocious this season and is consistently found out vs top teams. He serves as a back up, but he really shouldn't because he's not good enough. Really he's just here to take time from the likes of Bartra away, unfortunately.

I like Mascherano, but he needs to go, really.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:08 am

He has cost Barcelona the Champions League last season IMO. At fault for Drogba's and Ramire's goals.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:58 am

I personally was happy when Cesc was bought, and i don see anything to be sad yet. But i agree with one point that he did very little to improve the squad that was without him.
For Mash, i think people are a little harsh on him. is he CB??? Did he cry at Liverpool and said he wants to join Barca, year after years?? Then did he say he wants game time even if it is being out of position??? Absolutely not rather he said he would wait in the bench and learn from Busi. So every time you throw anger on him first you should do that on Pep and Tito. Those two are fools who keep on playing him in Cb though he is making mistakes after mistakes and not selling him even though he cost us a CL last season.
And for the silly comments like in all the games he started this season for us, we conceded goals- my question is how many clean sheets we have this season.
Mash is not my favorite player but some of your comment look so silly. through your comments you are just showing how stupid two of our great coaches are.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:45 am

danyjr wrote:Cesc was MotM for me especially in the second 45 minutes, don't know what substance you're using but please send some over Laughing

I agree that Alba was crap. Mascherano I thought lost his man on the first goal. He was completely out of position but otherwise a solid performance.

MOM.No he was not.Misplaced pass after pass,even the most basic ones.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 am

Will have to rewatch their first goal again.Didnt think then that Masch was at fault.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:48 am

Masch was amazing last season but this season he isn't.

Also, can some one remind me as to the point of buying Song? I mean this guy wasn't cheap and we rarely if ever use him. Matter of fact I wish we would actually rotate some players here and there. Our team is literally 90% of the time the exact same starting 11. I remember in 09 season, Pep's rotation was magical. Ever since then it seems like Barca rotates less and less. Given the insane amount of games that this team plays year after year, why do they not rotate players more? How do they expect them to be fresh by years end when the games are insanely important if they don't rest them ever?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 am

I have never rated Masch at CB,he has some games were he is brilliant but way to many were is dodgy positioning has cost us.We should have converted him to back up DM in the summer and bought a proper CB instead of Song.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 am

futbol wrote:He has cost Barcelona the Champions League last season IMO. At fault for Drogba's and Ramire's goals.

No he did not. Barca lost because they couldn't break Chelsea defenses.

Actually, Barca did break through Chelsea's defenses but they simply couldn't score. If you wanna lay blame on anyone for last CL exit, blame Messi, Fabregas, Busquets who missed open goals.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 am

danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:23 am

More precisely its Messi's. Ofcourse i know he can recover that loss in double in coming years but there is no hiding to that. That penalty was the turning point for CL exit. So its laughable to execute Mash for CL exit. And also the kind of goals we conceded specially the one of drogba is the typical goals Barca concede- pure counter. and the brains of our defenders are at a loss. this is for any game with basically any defender. But with our strength we recover in most cases.
This season we had been conceding for fun but who is responsible for that? We almost all were crying for a CB at the beginning of the season and what we have got in return is Song. for a bunch of bucks and now he even don have game time at all. in fact you can sell Alexis but i doubt anyone would interest to buy Song.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Sell Cesc? You've got to be kidding. He is now clicking in our system and Xavi is starting to decline. If anything, it's xavi who should start being progressively replaced.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:22 pm

I dont see this evidence of Cesc clicking in our system.Yes he has goals and assists but he had that last season too.Show me one game where he has dominated the midfield.
If anyone deserves to be benched in favor of Thiago its Cesc.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:23 pm

free_cat wrote:Sell Cesc? You've got to be kidding. He is now clicking in our system and Xavi is starting to decline. If anything, it's xavi who should start being progressively replaced.

Ignoring the ridiculousness of the comment itself, it isn't Cesc who should be replacing Xavi anyway, but Thiago- who is a better and younger player.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Ridiculous is to say that we should sell Cesc.

I was against paying for him and the timing of his signing, perfect moment would have been this summer. But from next season Cesc will be a key player. Thiago is a great player and they have to share the burden of replacing Xavi, but you are truly a hater if you really think thiago is better than Cesc.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Cesc and Iniesta in the same midfield? Free, what are you talking about man? Those two have not been used together for good reason, replace Xavi directly with Cesc = disaster.

Thiago is better than Cesc, in term of being a player who can give us what we lose when Xavi goes.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 pm

danyjr wrote:

Yay!!! A youtube compilation of the game we already seen.

Cesc was bad, get over it. Maybe you just read this one wrong.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Great logic as usual Malaga vs Barcelona | Copa del Rey | 24/01/13 - Page 4 41
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:52 pm

If you have not noticed, the response you get from me is equal to the argument presented.

Give me crap, you get that much effort in return.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:09 am

The video is the evidence I provided, one which you completely ignored with no reason.

Do you play football by the way?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:13 am

Why you showing me video evidence? I watched the entire game. What good is that to me?

Not only do I play, im a qualified and experienced coach.

Whats that matter anyway? You dont need to have played to see Cesc was passing the ball to the wrong team a couple times too often.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 am

Dani, while Cesc was by no means MOTM, I think you are being harsh against him.
Overall he had an OK game IMO mainly on the second half (as mostly everybody in that game)
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 am

Agreed, Cesc was good. Great one-two with Alba, fabulous assist to Iniesta, OK chip pass to Messi, nice chance created after an Alexis pass....

Definitely not a bad game from Cesc.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum