KR10
Kaladin
forza.milan
pUsHa
viepr149
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Milan Offer 20 million Euros for Balotelli Empty Milan Offer 20 million Euros for Balotelli

Post by viepr149 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:13 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/29972/milan-offer-%E2%82%AC20m-balotelli

Hopefully we get him.

But overall we need to stregnthen defense.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan Offer 20 million Euros for Balotelli Empty Re: Milan Offer 20 million Euros for Balotelli

Post by pUsHa Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:57 pm

What ??? You mean to tell me that of all the people they are going to offer this much for Balo ??

No, keep him away please , I doubt that he is going to behave ... Even if Allegri is a pro with handling these retards , we dont have the players to set an example for him...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan Offer 20 million Euros for Balotelli Empty Re: Milan Offer 20 million Euros for Balotelli

Post by forza.milan Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 am

€20m for a player who has never had a full good season in his career? For a player who is currently the fourth choice striker at Manchester City? For a player who got into a fist fight with his manager, who is three times older than he is? For a player who has 3 goals in 19 appearances this season?

Surely Galliani is not so daft...
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:32 am

do we even need a striker??

i dont know whats with balotelli obsession. there was a lot of discussion on how cassano would fare at milan.... and how it turned out.

do i expect life with balotelli would go far more better than cassano? no... actually worse..

seriously, i really am in complete disbelief, that our team was once filled with full of well behaved, dignified professionals like maldini, kaka pirlo seedorf, nesta, list goes on... whose professionalism went beyond the field... even neutrals appreciated them and therefore the club.

now we are on course to recruiting badass players who cares more about personal glory than teams...

its a disgrace to our history, and all the hardwork that our legend had put on to this club and suddenly these lowlife could get a second chance in club like milan...

it disgusts me that our owners thinks its ok.

balotelli taarabt boateng cassano muntari :facepalm:

yeah... why dont galliani get joey barton too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:43 am

Its not all doom and gloom, sure he's a bad boy, but look at this way we wont need to worry about a striker for the next 5 years. Although we do need a CB more than a ST, lets just hope that B&G fix this in the summer. Otherwise Via Turati might need extra security..
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Personally i'm really excited to get Balo, SES Balo and we're set for the next decade.

This will also be AMAZING for the Italian NT.

Anyways, I know Balo hasn't done much, but he has WC talent and will bring fans to the stadium and increase our reputation.

In the US for example, Balotelli will be the only Milan player people have heard of.

Now is the only time to get Balo, 20 M for him is a very good deal considering his age and potential. Clearly it is a very risky move, but I do believe it will be a great one. City are demanding 30 mln for him so clearly they know he has talent

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:46 pm

I have mixed feelings about this transfer. Yes, Balotelli can be a gigantic a**hole at times, but at the same time, he has WC potential. My only problem with this transfer is Balotelli's attitude. The transfer fee is kinda low TBH. And you guys also need to keep in mind that if we do buy him for 20-25 million, we will be paying that money over six years, so that makes it better for us.

Our problems at the back are bigger and we do need a CB badly. But something is still better than nothing and so I'll take Balotelli and no CB over no one at all.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 am

Balotelli has sooooooooo much potential as a player, we all saw what he did against Germany. If Balotelli is trusted, and is happy then he really is an unstoppable striker. I really cannot wait to see EL-BA-NI (if anyone remembers Ka-PA-RO) they could form one of the deadliest attacks on the planet. I also would like to say what a player we have in Niang, freshly 18 years old and plays with the strength of a player in his prime. Throw Saponara at attacking mid behind those three and we are going to have a real young powerhouse attack.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Its an absolute joke that we are going for a player we do not even need.

I won't mention that he is cup-tied because we are looking to employ him to help our chances for Top 3 and future purposes but when we have the most depth up front with capable attackers like SES, Bojan, Pazzo, Robinho and even Niang, why the hell would we spend such a sum of money when we need players in midfield and defence? Its just absurd to think how short sighted our board really is. They don't learn to rectify their mistakes along with having zero concept on how to build a team.

I don't want Balotelli simply because he doesn't apply himself. Some might say he plays hard for the teams he loves as evidenced by his 180 change in attitude for Italia in comparison to the clubs he is apathetic about such as Inter and City. Many will say Allegri is a master of handling ego's such as Zlatan, Mexes, Robinho, and of course Cassano.

Yet can we really guarantee he won't have some semblance of that awful discipline? That making a transition from a dump like City onto fantastic Milano will not turn his head? Fact is right now only Cesare Prandelli is the only man who can handle Balotelli and as much as we can see Allegri handling him, do we really want him spending all that time in babysitting Mario? It will be a tremendous waste of time and energy consumed from him which can be expended further on team building. Ambrosini, Abbiati and to an extent Bonera aside we don't have that senatore presence to suddenly reform Balo even if he plays for a club he loves.

What all of you see it him unleashing that inner talent that is so revered.

What I see is complacent performances, red cards, tabloid news all about his off field (and on-field) antics along with his general inconsistency.

I don't even see us going for him as frankly so many of the reports coming out are unfounded. To me this is just another Tevez Saga. Mark my words he will not arrive this winter.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Its an absolute joke that we are going for a player we do not even need.

I won't mention that he is cup-tied because we are looking to employ him to help our chances for Top 3 and future purposes but when we have the most depth up front with capable attackers like SES, Bojan, Pazzo, Robinho and even Niang, why the hell would we spend such a sum of money when we need players in midfield and defence? Its just absurd to think how short sighted our board really is. They don't learn to rectify their mistakes along with having zero concept on how to build a team.

I don't want Balotelli simply because he doesn't apply himself. Some might say he plays hard for the teams he loves as evidenced by his 180 change in attitude for Italia in comparison to the clubs he is apathetic about such as Inter and City. Many will say Allegri is a master of handling ego's such as Zlatan, Mexes, Robinho, and of course Cassano.

Yet can we really guarantee he won't have some semblance of that awful discipline? That making a transition from a dump like City onto fantastic Milano will not turn his head? Fact is right now only Cesare Prandelli is the only man who can handle Balotelli and as much as we can see Allegri handling him, do we really want him spending all that time in babysitting Mario? It will be a tremendous waste of time and energy consumed from him which can be expended further on team building. Ambrosini, Abbiati and to an extent Bonera aside we don't have that senatore presence to suddenly reform Balo even if he plays for a club he loves.

What I see is complacent performances, red cards, tabloid news all about his off field (and on-field) antics along with his general inconsistency.

I don't even see us going for him as frankly so many of the reports coming out are unfounded. To me this is just another Tevez Saga. Mark my words he will not arrive this winter.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU JUST CAUSED THE JINX TO WORK ITS MAGIC
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 pm

just read in milannews.it that he is going to earn 5 million a season plus bonuses for 4 1/2 years.... unbelievable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:32 pm

JespSwe wrote:just read in milannews.it that he is going to earn 5 million a season plus bonuses for 4 1/2 years.... unbelievable...

To provide solace, Milannews is usually if not always full of crap. I spent the whole summer of "mr.x" throughout that site and deeply regretted wasting my time there.

Here is the ONLY source you should use for half decent to credible reports:

https://twitter.com/Milanello
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:45 pm

IF we get Balotelli where do you predict he will play? RW in place for Niang, or centrally for Pazzini? For some reason I can see Allegri placing Balotelli at RW. I would really like to see him in the center of the attack though.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Its an absolute joke that we are going for a player we do not even need.

sorry pal, I tend to disagree here.
Well you complain how short sighted the board are and then complain that Balo is cup tied, I don't think the board would panic buy players just for this season's CL fixture with Barca, IF and only IF we get Balo I think they are planning for the future and not short sighted as you mentioned. The CB role is one of the toughest out there and for a new signing to show his impact he needs time to perform that role with the group, if they buy a CB just for the CL OF THIS SEASON THEN i would call the short sighted, unless we get a really good and sound CB which I can't think of any on the market for now.

Anyway SES Niang and Balo in the middle is sexy.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:59 pm

baresi wrote:

Well you complain how short sighted the board are and then complain that Balo is cup tied, I don't think the board would panic buy players just for this season's CL fixture with Barca, IF and only IF we get Balo I think they are planning for the future and not short sighted as you mentioned. The CB role is one of the toughest out there and for a new signing to show his impact he needs time to perform that role with the group, if they buy a CB just for the CL OF THIS SEASON THEN i would call the short sighted, unless we get a really good and sound CB which I can't think of any on the market for now.

I never criticized the fact that he is cup-tied, that criticism I held for Kaka in another thread.

Yet I do think the last place where we need reinforcement is in our front line which is producing the most positive results compared to our average back line and midfield. Its unlikely that we qualify for next season's champions league as it is, so why not reinforce our weakest points rather then spend on an inconsistent, ill-disciplined forward who is going for a large sum of money?

We have conceded 28 goals in the Serie A which is an unimpressive defensive record, and I don't even have to mention how our defence and midfield was exposed within Europe.

The fact is reinforcing vs Barca was needed given the massive benefits of going through in the Champions League cause if we don't finish in Top 3 or find victory vs Barcelona, we are facing a MASSIVE loss and it doesn't help spending over 20 on Balotelli when we can use that money on areas which requires far more assistance.

Yes it will be exciting to see SES-Niang-Balo yet we have enough depth there with Pazzini and Bojan who are capable of filling such slots. I can't say the same about the 2 other areas.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Milan Offer 20 million Euros for Balotelli G1359407130165370770
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Thats whats gonna happen in the end lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
baresi wrote:

I never criticized the fact that he is cup-tied, that criticism I held for Kaka in another thread.

Yet I do think the last place where we need reinforcement is in our front line which is producing the most positive results compared to our average back line and midfield. Its unlikely that we qualify for next season's champions league as it is, so why not reinforce our weakest points rather then spend on an inconsistent, ill-disciplined forward who is going for a large sum of money?

We have conceded 28 goals in the Serie A which is an unimpressive defensive record, and I don't even have to mention how our defence and midfield was exposed within Europe.

The fact is reinforcing vs Barca was needed given the massive benefits of going through in the Champions League cause if we don't finish in Top 3 or find victory vs Barcelona, we are facing a MASSIVE loss and it doesn't help spending over 20 on Balotelli when we can use that money on areas which requires far more assistance.

Yes it will be exciting to see SES-Niang-Balo yet we have enough depth there with Pazzini and Bojan who are capable of filling such slots. I can't say the same about the 2 other areas.

We have only one player in our team capable of playing CF: Pazzini. I don't want to hear about Bojan anymore, he clearly can't play in the center. So we obviously need another CF.

Robinho is useless at this point, is head isn't in the game, so I wouldn't really count on him either.

Niang is 18. Enough said.

A top quality CF is something we lack. Top quality CF's are 40+ mil these days, so getting Balotelli for 20 mil is actually a great deal, providing it works out.

From a technical perspective this is a great move as well. We cross the ball in about 10 times per game but have scored maybe one headed goal all season. Why? Because we have midget Bojan and weakling Pazzini in the center.

We will fix our defence in the summer. Midfield won't need much work with Saloman, Sapponara and NDJ retruning. Also, our mid is much better now with Boa back in midfield. Mexes-Zapata isn't bad for now, we were terrible on defence because we kept changing CB partnerships more so than the lack of quality.

I think Kaka would be a mistake. I don't wanna see 4-3-1-2 again. 4-3-3 is the way forward with the way our team is shaping up.

To sumamrise, this move has some risk but a top CF is by no means a waste of money. Also don't forget Bojan is leavign at the end of the season so we have to spend on a CF anyways.

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:13 pm

We haven't signed Bartosz
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:17 pm

we probably wont even get him.. perhaps we swap the pharao with balo Razz
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Eivindo wrote:we probably wont even get him.. perhaps we swap the pharao with balo Razz

Milan Offer 20 million Euros for Balotelli Suicide-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1386
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Apparently we have an agreement for 50% of Salamon of the summer transfer window. Now that Zenit have bid, it could ruin the whole agreement.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:44 pm

Looks like he is coming after all,but I agree with the rest of your post.This guy is more trouble than he's worth.You still need a replacement for Thiago Silva and more creativity in midfield.A better LB as well.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Typical stuff from Milan, don't go after the players you need, just go after the ones on a hot sale. While I admire that line of thinking when I am shopping for myself, I don't think it is one that should be applied to a football team. How long have we been calling for a midfielder? We sold our best defender and clearly need an adequate replacement. I am tired of seeing Milan using this philosophy - while some of you are upset about the season, I am encouraged by the direction that we are moving, why is our management thinking about talking a in that old direction :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:25 pm

i think we pretty much gave up on that mr x years ago Razz
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next