are we (inter) having the worst transfer period in the history of football?

+23
Eivindo
Die Borussen
Ion Creanga
Kaladin
Highburied
The Franchise
billy_gr
Lupi
serieAkings
Lex
donttreadonred
Future
Milantildeath
VivaStPauli
RedOranje
marottalad
Forza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Rev
Swanhends
Onyx
Cassius
andiii
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

are we (inter) having the worst transfer period in the history of football? - Page 2 Empty Re: are we (inter) having the worst transfer period in the history of football?

Post by Future Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:35 am

I'm not surprised seeing that Moratti said he won't be buying anyone in this window unless they get rid of some players n bring in some cash first...

Future
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

are we (inter) having the worst transfer period in the history of football? - Page 2 Empty Re: are we (inter) having the worst transfer period in the history of football?

Post by donttreadonred Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 am

Oh come now...

You honestly believe that the average layperson could do a better job than the people that are paid millions and devote the majority of their lives to performing the role at the height of their ability? I can understand that there will be specific deals that don't make complete sense looking from the outside in, but do you actually think you have ALL of the information that led to the deal? I know Twitter often gives the impression of being well informed, but the truth is that most of the time it only offers the swift dissemination of speculation. Remember, these guys aren't basing all of their decisions on YouTube and popular opinion. To think some armchair jockey with an internet connection could do a better job is frankly asinine.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:11 am

donttreadonred wrote:Oh come now...

You honestly believe that the average layperson could do a better job than the people that are paid millions and devote the majority of their lives to performing the role at the height of their ability? I can understand that there will be specific deals that don't make complete sense looking from the outside in, but do you actually think you have ALL of the information that led to the deal? I know Twitter often gives the impression of being well informed, but the truth is that most of the time it only offers the swift dissemination of speculation. Remember, these guys aren't basing all of their decisions on YouTube and popular opinion. To think some armchair jockey with an internet connection could do a better job is frankly asinine.

i could do better then most transfer directors:) just scout africa and south america, lower european leagues for bargains instead of over paying for scrubs because youre youth and transfer policies are terrible :coffee:
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:14 am

Ignorance, arrogance, and naivety. :coffee:
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:16 am

marottalad wrote:

i could do better then most transfer directors:) just scout africa and south america, lower european leagues for bargains instead of over paying for scrubs because youre youth and transfer policies are terrible :coffee:

Guaranteed you would be sacked the first week. Real life is not anything like FIFA manager mode.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:36 am

VivaStPauli wrote:And what is this talk of Arsenal? Didn't they just buy Podolski and Giroud? How is that anything but pretty good business?
Oh, you didn't get the memo? Anyone Arsenal sign, be it Maldini, Messi or Muller, is automatically shit because we signed them. United sign Ralph Wiggum to play CM, he is immediately included in the World XI
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:36 am

buy back Muntari from Milan and we'll be set.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:41 am

begilia from pro league , the Argentine CDM?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:41 am

This is how some people on this forum think transfers are done Laughing

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 am

eco smile i think inter should go for kaka rofl sneijder salary should be enough even less and on loan rofl

sorry miln fans ita just funny
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 am

Swanhends wrote:In terms of competition, Barca getting rid of Eto'o+40m and bringing in Chyrgrygygzygzygz, Keirrison, and Maxwell wasn't a great window either

But I think ours is still way worse than that lool

Nah, that masterpiece from Barca must have been the worst transfer period in the history of history of all history.
P.S. Maxwel was not bad at all for 3m
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:06 pm

Swanhends wrote:In terms of competition, Barca getting rid of Eto'o+40m and bringing in Chyrgrygygzygzygz, Keirrison, and Maxwell wasn't a great window either

But I think ours is still way worse than that lool

If only that was our worst.

9m Rochemback (lol), 8m Andersson (who? yeah I know), 35m Saviola, 21m Geovanni (went on to not be good enough for Middlesbrough), 15m Christianvaal (worse player than Chgy), Bonano and Coco all for a combined 90m :facepalm:

At least Maxwell was serviceable Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 pm

What about 22m for Gerard Dani? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Arsenal is in better shape than milan teams combined.

Our problem is lack of depth in greatest league in the world and CL.

We would cruise In Serie zzzz with current team.

Oh, even though we are crying for a couple signings, i would not endorse Caroll esque transfers, thats just desperation.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What about 22m for Gerard Dani? Laughing

Dont think that was the same summer.

edit; nope, it wasnt.

That summer was Alfonso, Gerrard, Overmars, Petit, De La Pena and Dutruel.

Not good either, but yeah, we been worse Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:26 pm

highburied wrote:Arsenal is in better shape than milan teams combined.

Oh, even though we are crying for a couple signings, i would not endorse Caroll esque transfers, thats just desperation.

You wouldn't sail the River Thames with lifeboats attached, let alone Serie A
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:32 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:46 pm

it's fans like u that make me hate the epl and english pundits( im half english half italian) glad i chose serie a to follow
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:00 pm

donttreadonred wrote:Oh come now...

I have a tough time believing most people on this forum would sign an ailing 35 year old Lazio-reject journeyman who plays like he has lead in his boots and smokes 3 packs a day, so I'm definitely willing to entertain the idea tbh..
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:04 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:

You wouldn't sail the River Thames with lifeboats attached, let alone Serie A

rofl rofl rofl
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:07 pm

what stadium is that in your signature mate? looks gorgeous that way Surprised

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:59 pm

ye rossoneri have suffered a lot too. kaka and silva were COMBOBREAKERS... jeeesh

u are getting schelotto, an interesting prospect if u ask me
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Stick to the topic please. No league vs league bs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:46 pm

lol highburied has always been a seria A hater, since the days of the old goal.com forums. always, its in his blood.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 pm

we splashing da cash like no tomorrow ! just singed some 18 year old for 15m. Beat that PSG !

http://football-italia.net/30156/official-inter-invest-%E2%82%AC15m-kovacic
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:25 am

zizzle wrote:we splashing da cash like no tomorrow ! just singed some 18 year old for 15m. Beat that PSG !

http://football-italia.net/30156/official-inter-invest-%E2%82%AC15m-kovacic
Congratulations... scratch

If you felt like doubling the expenditure, you too could've had a 20 year-old English winger who's scored 5 goals in 26 games... in the Championship.

rofl
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next