Swanhends
RedOranje
McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
40 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread Empty The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:26 pm

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread Empty Re: The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:34 pm

This is going to be immensely quiet for me for once Laughing

I hope we send some kids out on loan though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread Empty Re: The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Villa to Arsenal gtfi

Madrid and Pool won't be signing anyone else
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Could see Blackpool potentially buckling on Ince.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:43 pm

RedOranje wrote:Could see Blackpool potentially buckling on Ince.

Would you go back in for him? even after signing Coutinho?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 pm

I'll be spending the day eating a tub of ice cream and sobbing uncontrollably
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:52 pm

:redknapp:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Everton have opened talks with Sevilla about a deadline day deal for Spain striker Alvaro Negredo after an £8.6m move for Leroy Fer collapsed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21271211

Shocked
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers insists he is not expecting to bring Tom Ince back to Anfield before the transfer window closes on Thursday.

The England U21 international has been linked with the Reds for the past couple of months but no deal appears to be on the horizon.

However, Rodgers has not ruled out a move for the 21-year-old at some time in the future.

He said: "I think it will be difficult now. We could still do the deal but it looks like one that is a bit too complicated at this stage.

"It's about affordability as well. If Tom stays at Blackpool it doesn't mean he won't join Liverpool at a later stage."

Ince, who left Liverpool for Blackpool in August 2011, has also been the subject of a bid from Reading this week but Royals manager Brian McDermott has ended his interest because the Seasiders do not want to sell their star player.

"Thomas won't be coming here," McDermott said. "Blackpool are very strong about wanting to keep him. I'd be amazed if Blackpool lose him in this window. My gut feeling is they've managed to keep him."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Going from Fer to a striker? because that makes sense Laughing

Anyway....

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder
#nufc also expected to tie up deal for youngster Kevin Mbabu tomorrow. Xisco and Danny Simpson could also leave given contractual situations

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread Wanknk2
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:59 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Everton have opened talks with Sevilla about a deadline day deal for Spain striker Alvaro Negredo after an £8.6m move for Leroy Fer collapsed.

Shocked

Just saw this. Hoping it doesn't go through, because Sevilla are boned without him.

Arsenal aren't going to do jack all and Sevilla could lose Fazio, Rakitic and Negredo. Deadline day is going to be splendid. :facepalm:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Everton have opened talks with Sevilla about a deadline day deal for Spain striker Alvaro Negredo after an £8.6m move for Leroy Fer collapsed.

Shocked

Everton know they won't have a better chance of top 4 place like this in a decade, and they are going all out.

but have you looked at their run of fixtures coming ?

they have to play at Old Trafford, SB, WHL, Emirates, and Anfield soon.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:03 am

kaka to anzhi in a last minute deal like we sold lass last time, i suspect roberto carlos came to negotiate for him in person, hope it worked.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:04 am

Internacional president Giovanni Luigi has denied reports that Tottenham Hotspur have made a £20million offer for long-term target Leandro Damiao.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Could see Blackpool potentially buckling on Ince.

Would you go back in for him? even after signing Coutinho?

Yes. Rodgers has made it clear we're still interested and Coutinho will be our #10 (hint is in the shirt number he chose) while Ince would be playing in a wide attacking role.

Yohan Modric wrote:Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers insists he is not expecting to bring Tom Ince back to Anfield before the transfer window closes on Thursday.

The England U21 international has been linked with the Reds for the past couple of months but no deal appears to be on the horizon.

However, Rodgers has not ruled out a move for the 21-year-old at some time in the future.

He said: "I think it will be difficult now. We could still do the deal but it looks like one that is a bit too complicated at this stage.

"It's about affordability as well. If Tom stays at Blackpool it doesn't mean he won't join Liverpool at a later stage."

Ince, who left Liverpool for Blackpool in August 2011, has also been the subject of a bid from Reading this week but Royals manager Brian McDermott has ended his interest because the Seasiders do not want to sell their star player.

"Thomas won't be coming here," McDermott said. "Blackpool are very strong about wanting to keep him. I'd be amazed if Blackpool lose him in this window. My gut feeling is they've managed to keep him."
Well that makes my comment look a bit silly.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:26 am

Swanhends wrote:I'll be spending the day eating a tub of ice cream and sobbing uncontrollably

rofl

Hoping for Musacchio, Biglia and Ansaldi tranfers, but probably none will happen.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:27 am

So is this thread usurping the other transfer thread? Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:20 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud

You may have just become my favorite poster for this...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:55 am

Yo playas let's pull out the Redknapp pictures. It's deadline day after all, where is the spirit?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:20 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Yo playas let's pull out the Redknapp pictures. It's deadline day after all, where is the spirit?

Thanks for the reminder. Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:52 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Yo playas let's pull out the Redknapp pictures. It's deadline day after all, where is the spirit?
changed my avatar for the 1st time in ages for this... better be worth it.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:05 am

So after Rolando ,Napoli are going all out for Radja Nainggolan.De Laurentiis will try to convince Cellino until the last minute to yield him apparently.

F*ck me.They are really pushing for the Scudetto. Neutral
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:10 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:kaka to anzhi in a last minute deal like we sold lass last time, i suspect roberto carlos came to negotiate for him in person, hope it worked.
I can only wish to pull such scenarios out of my arse! That's no joke btw
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:16 am

According to L'Unione Sarda (Cagliari local newspaper) ,there is an agreement on the basis of €15m b/w Napoli and Cagliari for Nainggolan apparently.

Nainggolan has asked to stay at Sardinia until June but it seems like Napoli could try to bring him in here immediately.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:22 am

dear non arsenal fans

when the french dictator gets fired in july, it wont be because of not winning trophies, it because arsenal fans that once defended him HATE the bastard.

we are proactive by default, sold our only DM, song replaced him with no one , diaby is always injured, arteta is burning out, we got no true replacement left back, kicked out our best lb last season to a brazilian loan pedro botelho, and now our only replacement rb is getting kicked out on loan when sagna has been frustrating..

to cap it all, we are buying no one
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next