The Franchise
marottalad
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Azzurri side of 2006 - Page 2 Empty Re: Azzurri side of 2006

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:52 pm

tuddor wrote:
futbol wrote:I will forever remember that side as a bunch of diving cheaters. The penalty against Australia in the 95th minute. :facepalm:
Acccording to you, barcelona are a bunch of cheaters too, because of this:
Azzurri side of 2006 - Page 2 Hilarious-soccer-dives-12-GIFs-preview

Let me give you some advice when dealing with a italian football hater. i can gaurantee their from a white western country usually somewhere like england,australia, new zealand, canada or america. They only ever watch epl,champions league and barca vs madrid games, these "fans" listen to every word the biased english pundits say and actually believe the Serie A is slow boring and defensive, let them think it bro. if they believe a country can have as much success as italy by playing only defensive football( which by the way catenaccio was fazed out around the 1970's) then let them stay in ignorance.

marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:16 am

marottalad wrote:
tuddor wrote:
futbol wrote:I will forever remember that side as a bunch of diving cheaters. The penalty against Australia in the 95th minute. :facepalm:

Let me give you some advice when dealing with a italian football hater. i can gaurantee their from a white western country usually somewhere like england,australia, new zealand, canada or america. They only ever watch epl,champions league and barca vs madrid games, these "fans" listen to every word the biased english pundits say and actually believe the Serie A is slow boring and defensive, let them think it bro. if they believe a country can have as much success as italy by playing only defensive football( which by the way catenaccio was fazed out around the 1970's) then let them stay in ignorance.
I'm sorry but that's not fair to say whatsoever. I was born and raised in Canada and I LOVE Serie A and have always been a fan of the Italian NT. So it's not fair to categorize all the people in these countries the way you did.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:06 am

Milan31 wrote:
marottalad wrote:
tuddor wrote:

I'm sorry but that's not fair to say whatsoever. I was born and raised in Canada and I LOVE Serie A and have always been a fan of the Italian NT. So it's not fair to categorize all the people in these countries the way you did.

Obviously not everyone hates the serie a from white western countries but the majority of epl fans do and they bad mouth the league like no tomorrow
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:39 am

marottalad wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
marottalad wrote:

Obviously not everyone hates the serie a from white western countries but the majority of epl fans do and they bad mouth the league like no tomorrow
It's so true. That is the Serie A hater stereotype right there. The important thing to remember is that it is just that, a stereotype, and that there are many people from these countries (myself included) who appreciate Serie A.

VivaStPauli wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:OT: Germany 06 is the best organised tournament I've ever seen. All Germans should be very proud of that. :bow:

I'd rather have won a poorly organized tournament.
touché
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2