Lorenzo Amoruso: " Matri? He is a player I really like. Conte learned how to use him and now he will exploit him to the max. If he continues like this Juve won't sell him'

Go down

Lorenzo Amoruso: " Matri? He is a player I really like. Conte learned how to use him and now he will exploit him to the max. If he continues like this Juve won't sell him'  Empty Lorenzo Amoruso: " Matri? He is a player I really like. Conte learned how to use him and now he will exploit him to the max. If he continues like this Juve won't sell him'

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:28 am

Tuttomercatoweb, the former Rangers and Fiorentina defender Lorenzo Amoruso said the moment Juventus in Italy and Europe: "The result at the home of Celtic is perhaps a bit 'liar, 2-0 to the Scots have done a very good game. launched the opening goal against Juventus, who won the victory for attitude and determination that is proving to be there when Conte. In the decisive moments has always made ​​it ready, do not underestimate that at home the Celtic Barcelona defeated Spartak Moscow, has held firm with Benfica. Congratulations to Juve, the discourse qualification seems archived note however that will not be in Turin for a walk men Lennon. Matri? Maybe the media have made ​​too much weigh its price Arrival at Juventus, they expected a number of goals. I really like, has speed and cuts such as to break the defenses. Conte he's making the most, with its movement spreads her opponents defensive meshes allowing the insertion of midfielders as Marchisio, Vidal, Lichtsteiner who reach often on goal. Scudetto? There are many races. Juve must go to Naples and twice in Rome, everything is still open. then it is clear that the impact Champions, will depend on travel and opposing the Bianconeri will find below. It 's true that there is the Europa League for Napoli, but the Champions League is heavier than saw that addresses the best in Europe. Juve can manage well the five-point lead This year was their destiny into their own hands. Top player? I think of the many names made ​​Juve has never taken anyone. addition to excessive costs I think they are difficult to bring to Italy.

Who goes in the Champions will be the mistress on the market, then Juventus forward Llorente has already taken so I do not know if there will be new grafts. Matri is doing very well, if this continues it is hard to give up. E 'also difficult to sell to 18 million, should be in loss . It will focus on players used to our league, Juventus needs something in defense given the many commitments. Peluso and Brown are doing well, but something on defense will be taken. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down