Alessandro Canovi : ' Juve is searcing for winger. They already got Llorente for CF. Conte doesn't want to give up on Matri'

4 posters

Go down

Alessandro Canovi : ' Juve is searcing for winger. They already got Llorente for CF. Conte doesn't want to give up on Matri'  Empty Alessandro Canovi : ' Juve is searcing for winger. They already got Llorente for CF. Conte doesn't want to give up on Matri'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:42 am

The FIFA agent, Alessandro Canovi, expressed some considerations on the market of Juventus during transmission conducted by Michele Criscitiello Sportitalia, "Football € Market." This is evidenced by Tuttojuve.com:

"Juve have already taken a point of reference as Llorente, who is an outlay mica laugh at the level of engagement. So I think the central point, in order to count, have already taken and Llorente. They shall take a external and can be made ​​a speech on Cerci can fish or abroad. There are so many external Offensive can get one type Robben. Sanchez? No player wants to get away from Barcelona, ​​apart from Ibra. According to me there will be a change of players important enough to Barcelona, ​​do not respect the players Catalans. If you are trying to anticipate the arrival of Neymar, I think Sanchez at that point would be on the market. The Chilean is appealing to various teams and maybe he can go back to Italy.

Tue 30 million seem excessive for a team that has already taken Lorente. Unless you do not want to sacrifice Matri and Quagliarella. Matri But he is a player that Conte has always praised for his tactical ability and sacrifice. The Juventus coach would not give up willingly to him. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Canovi : ' Juve is searcing for winger. They already got Llorente for CF. Conte doesn't want to give up on Matri'  Empty Re: Alessandro Canovi : ' Juve is searcing for winger. They already got Llorente for CF. Conte doesn't want to give up on Matri'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:45 am

I guess we can keep Matri as a sub, one of Quag/Matri have to go. And I hope Giovinco goes too, he'd raise good funds.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Canovi : ' Juve is searcing for winger. They already got Llorente for CF. Conte doesn't want to give up on Matri'  Empty Re: Alessandro Canovi : ' Juve is searcing for winger. They already got Llorente for CF. Conte doesn't want to give up on Matri'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:48 am

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:I guess we can keep Matri as a sub, one of Quag/Matri have to go. And I hope Giovinco goes too, he'd raise good funds.

He just extended his contract until 2018 it will be official in the next few days, I would give him season 2 tbh he was great at parma this should be his last chance
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:52 am

If Giovinco is willing to play out wide and not compete with Llorente then I guess he could stay. He done so good for Parma coming in from the left and attacking the box, I don't know why he insists on playing through the middle, directly into CB's who are too physical for him.

He should be looking to get at defences from wider, not direct. He doesn't have enough speed to make up for his obvious lack of body strength and as a result gets legaly thrown to the floor so often.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:45 am

id prefer quagli to stay than matri
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:37 am

If we do buy a winger, we better be sure it is a player Conte wants and will use. I don't want a repeat of the Elia situation. I question whether Conte really wants an attacking winger. I feel like he is more likely to use a wing-back style player that can play defense.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:43 am

Juventude wrote:If we do buy a winger, we better be sure it is a player Conte wants and will use. I don't want a repeat of the Elia situation. I question whether Conte really wants an attacking winger. I feel like he is more likely to use a wing-back style player that can play defense.

Reports about Robben seem to be true thou ...... I smell some change maybe 3-5-1-1 ? Conte loves Vuci to much thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down