S
marottalad
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ideal juventus squad - Page 2 Empty Re: ideal juventus squad

Post by inderbaby Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:I'm not feeling Jovetic or Suarez...I like this Muriel kid...cheaper and younger...could really explode at Juve! The only player I would break the bank for is SES. If Milan don't make the CL next season then we already know big offers can persuade Milan...SES = Phenomenon!

He would be the perfect player for us...already destroying serie a...he creates goals and scores them...will be the best forward in the national team for years to come and a leader. For me the perfect number 10 to take us to the next level!

We need great player who is amazing player, ready to play. SES is great player on a way to World Class not WC yet, I see him leaving Milan if they continue to play him out of position because of Balo

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:06 pm

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:I'm not feeling Jovetic or Suarez...I like this Muriel kid...cheaper and younger...could really explode at Juve! The only player I would break the bank for is SES. If Milan don't make the CL next season then we already know big offers can persuade Milan...SES = Phenomenon!

He would be the perfect player for us...already destroying serie a...he creates goals and scores them...will be the best forward in the national team for years to come and a leader. For me the perfect number 10 to take us to the next level!

We need great player who is amazing player, ready to play. SES is great player on a way to World Class not WC yet, I see him leaving Milan if they continue to play him out of position because of Balo

We have enough of Serie A strikers we need someone who will make the difference in Champions League. I like SES but he still ain't World Class he is close to Pato's level now. Pato had potential for WC but he ended up just as potential nothing else
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:13 pm

I know people want to spend all of the transfer budget on a striker, but don't forget we have to pay for the other half of the Asamoah and Isla deals, which is about 18 million total. We also have co-ownership deals to resolve or extend for notable players like Boakye, Gabbiadini, Immobile, Pasquato, and others.

Also, the 4 million budget comment is getting a little old. Juve has spent a lot on a lot of players to rebuild this squad in the past three years. Our budget has been pretty firm at around 30 million for a top striker. I don't blame the board for setting such a limit.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Juventude wrote:I know people want to spend all of the transfer budget on a striker, but don't forget we have to pay for the other half of the Asamoah and Isla deals, which is about 18 million total. We also have co-ownership deals to resolve or extend for notable players like Boakye, Gabbiadini, Immobile, Pasquato, and others.

Also, the 4 million budget comment is getting a little old. Juve has spent a lot on a lot of players to rebuild this squad in the past three years. Our budget has been pretty firm at around 30 million for a top striker. I don't blame the board for setting such a limit.

Conte and Marotta said in January they have 45 mill to spend on a striker but a striker that's worth it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Conte and Marotta said in January they have 45 mill to spend on a striker but a striker that's worth it

Devi i think you should not treat everything you read as gospel.I can confirm i saw no quotes of them saying this anywhere.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I know people want to spend all of the transfer budget on a striker, but don't forget we have to pay for the other half of the Asamoah and Isla deals, which is about 18 million total. We also have co-ownership deals to resolve or extend for notable players like Boakye, Gabbiadini, Immobile, Pasquato, and others.

I don't know how much I believe that stuff. It hurts your ability to negotiate when you make a statement about how much you can spend. It would be like walking into a store and telling everyone you have 50 dollars to spend on something. You are bound to get ripped off. We will have to see how this summer goes. I have a bad feeling that the Llorente transfer might be all way see.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Surag wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Devi i think you should not treat everything you read as gospel.I can confirm i saw no quotes of them saying this anywhere.

actually there were quotes and even video , I posted the whole interview here
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:34 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

See,what i actually read was :

"We dont have money right now to spend on a 'top striker' but if we plan ahead we can afford those 35-40m players"

This is what Conte said a few months ago.Again if you read in between the lines it could also mean that in the immediate future it might be difficult to afford overpriced players but say in 2-3 years with the overall revenue boost and all we can compete with the likes of PSG,Bayern,Chelsea etc etc on the financial front too.

Those articles i read were from Football-Italia and with direct quotes too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Surag wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Surag wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

See,what i actually read was :

"We dont have money right now to spend on a 'top striker' but if we plan ahead we can afford those 35-40m players"

This is what Conte said a few months ago.Again if you read in between the lines it could also mean that in the immediate future it might be difficult to afford overpriced players but say in 2-3 years with the overall revenue boost and all we can compete with the likes of PSG,Bayern,Chelsea etc etc on the financial front too.

Those articles i read were from Football-Italia and with direct quotes too.

I am sure he said that he has to spend 40-45 mills but he won't rush I just can't find the news
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2