DeviAngel
S
marottalad
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ideal juventus squad Empty ideal juventus squad

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:51 pm

this is a squad i came across on 1 of the other Juventus forums, keeping it realistic i think over 1-2 seasons of transfer dealings i think we could realistically have this squad. hoping for anything more is unrealistic and having anything less will just be a major dissapointment.

Buffon
Storari
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Caceres Marrone Diakite
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah
Isla Pogba Verratti Poli Peluso
Jovetic Llorente
Giovinco Vucinic

with the player sales of quagliarella, iaquinta,melo and 1 of padion/giach it should fetch us alot of money saved on player wages.

what do u guys think?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

ideal juventus squad Empty Re: ideal juventus squad

Post by S Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:05 pm

What's your username on Juventuz forum ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:15 pm

i just came across the site yesterday im gonna make an account Very Happy
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:23 pm

I feel like you're that lewey-juventino dude who got banned there.Pls confirm you are not that guy kindly ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Surag wrote:I feel like you're that lewey-juventino dude who got banned there.Pls confirm you are not that guy kindly ?

nah im not him ahah what happened?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Nothing much and its not worth talking about him anyways.

To stay On-Topic,i pretty much agree with the opening post except that trying to sign both Jovetic and Veratti would mean heavy investments and i dont think we're quite ready for that.

My stance has been firm.Go all out for Jovetic in the summer.No more penny pinching ,just f*cking use all your budget on him.Remains to be seen what actually transpires.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Surag wrote:Nothing much and its not worth talking about him anyways.

To stay On-Topic,i pretty much agree with the opening post except that trying to sign both Jovetic and Veratti would mean heavy investments and i dont think we're quite ready for that.

My stance has been firm.Go all out for Jovetic in the summer.No more penny pinching ,just f*cking use all your budget on him.Remains to be seen what actually transpires.

it will be pretty hard to sign him with our 4 million dollar budget eco smile. so we will probably end up with another bendtner. but i agree with u we should go all out for someone like jojo other clubs are allowed to go into debt why can't we? and it means we wouldnt haveto buy another forward for years if he doesn't flop. well worth the risk
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:47 pm

the big question is Jovetic or Suarez? Seeing that Pool is not going to ucl so far from what I see he is going to leave..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Dont lie.You've been reading those forums since months :coffee: That '4 million budget' has become a meme sort of to mock one of the fans at that forum.

Actually there was a report from Tuttosport that we'll likely break even by next summer if we make semis in the CL this year which is entirely possible.Debt is not that big of an issue i would think.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:the big question is Jovetic or Suarez? Seeing that Pool is not going to ucl so far from what I see he is going to leave..

Suarez would be twice as expensive as Jovetic if we are talking in terms of both wages and transfer fee.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Surag wrote:Dont lie.You've been reading those forums since months :coffee: That '4 million budget' has become a meme sort of to mock one of the fans at that forum.

Actually there was a report from Tuttosport that we'll likely break even by next summer if we make semis in the CL this year which is entirely possible.Debt is not that big of an issue i would think.

im on holidays atm so ive got heaps of spare time i look on lots of forums. so it could have been from juventuz. ill make an account tonight:) whats ur user name on it?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:the big question is Jovetic or Suarez? Seeing that Pool is not going to ucl so far from what I see he is going to leave..

lol! suarez keep dreaming the only clubs that can afford gim are city,chelsea,madrid,barca, psg and russian clubs. the ONLY way we could get him is if we offered a 1st team player plus a truck load of money some where in the valuation of 40-50 million
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:56 pm

marottalad wrote:
Surag wrote:Dont lie.You've been reading those forums since months :coffee: That '4 million budget' has become a meme sort of to mock one of the fans at that forum.

im on holidays atm so ive got heaps of spare time i look on lots of forums. so it could have been from juventuz. ill make an account tonight:) whats ur user name on it?

You dont need to know :coffee:

That place is only there for having fun and engage in trolling and not one for interactive debates but if you desire for the serious and interactive discussions it would be wise of you to stick to this forum. Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Surag wrote:
marottalad wrote:

You dont need to know :coffee:

That place is only there for having fun and engage in trolling and not one for interactive debates but if you desire for the serious and interactive discussions it would be wise of you to stick to this forum. Thumbs up

i am not lewey-juventino! haha ffs i don't no who that troll is or what he did he sounds like some sort of devil
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 pm

marottalad wrote:

lol! suarez keep dreaming the only clubs that can afford gim are city,chelsea,madrid,barca, psg and russian clubs. the ONLY way we could get him is if we offered a 1st team player plus a truck load of money some where in the valuation of 40-50 million

Its not a dream it can be reality if we reach semis we can do it. We are not city,chelsea,madrid or baca( i am 999999999999 % sure he won't go there)
We are club where can play in first eleven never worry about competition or anything.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:

Its not a dream it can be reality if we reach semis we can do it. We are not city,chelsea,madrid or baca( i am 999999999999 % sure he won't go there)
We are club where can play in first eleven never worry about competition or anything.

I no i think its rediculas with a club of juventus's size and stature+ following and success that we can't get a player like suarez, but football isn't like that anymore. We can't compete financially with the chelseas of this world and 9/10 times we will lose out to clubs with more money. its just the way it is believe me i want suarez at juve as much as the next bloke does. also we still haveto win the q/f's we have a real possibility of drawing a club like bayern or barca and we are not considered favourites
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:14 pm

marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:

I no i think its rediculas with a club of juventus's size and stature+ following and success that we can't get a player like suarez, but football isn't like that anymore. We can't compete financially with the chelseas of this world and 9/10 times we will lose out to clubs with more money. its just the way it is believe me i want suarez at juve as much as the next bloke does. also we still haveto win the q/f's we have a real possibility of drawing a club like bayern or barca and we are not considered favourites

I don't care tbh what we are considered I knwo what we are capable of and we are capable of going at least to the semis I know, I have big trust in this team we can do it, tbh I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANY CLUB THAT CAN COME AT US WE CAN BEAT IT, call it bias, overconfidece but this is it I can feel it I have a hunch I don't care if its Barca or Bayren I even want them to be the ones I want us to face them we are JUVENTUS and towards bayern we have a debt that I'll never forget but that's another subject.

Suarez won't go to Chelsea,Barcelona or City. If he leaves it will be outside England and RM won't bid him BUT if they do and if the asking price is 40 mil and we reach it I am sure actually more than sure he'll come here.
I SAID THIS 2 SEASONS AGO AND I'll SAY IT AGAIN but complete it ( who was member here remembers)

I DARE TO DREAM ( unlike the last time) THIS TIME I AM SURE ITS NOT A DREAM ! after so long time our warriors give 190% for the shirt and they are not afraid I have trust in them and I am not afraid to !! THIS IS JUVENTUS!
In any fight its the guy who's willing to give his best leave his heart on the field is the guy who will win no matter of the result those are the winners. Our warriors are like that and I am sure WE ARE GOING FAR THIS YEAR
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Padelli

Motta-Legrottaglie- Kjaer- De Ceglie

Poulsen-Almiron- Felipe Melo

Martinez- Gilardino- Krasic

Marotta squad :coffee:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I don't care tbh what we are considered I knwo what we are capable of and we are capable of going at least to the semis I know, I have big trust in this team we can do it, tbh I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANY CLUB THAT CAN COME AT US WE CAN BEAT IT, call it bias, overconfidece but this is it I can feel it I have a hunch I don't care if its Barca or Bayren I even want them to be the ones I want us to face them we are JUVENTUS and towards bayern we have a debt that I'll never forget but that's another subject.

Suarez won't go to Chelsea,Barcelona or City. If he leaves it will be outside England and RM won't bid him BUT if they do and if the asking price is 40 mil and we reach it I am sure actually more than sure he'll come here.
I SAID THIS 2 SEASONS AGO AND I'll SAY IT AGAIN but complete it ( who was member here remembers)

I DARE TO DREAM ( unlike the last time) THIS TIME I AM SURE ITS NOT A DREAM ! after so long time our warriors give 190% for the shirt and they are not afraid I have trust in them and I am not afraid to !! THIS IS JUVENTUS!
In any fight its the guy who's willing to give his best leave his heart on the field is the guy who will win no matter of the result those are the winners. Our warriors are like that and I am sure WE ARE GOING FAR THIS YEAR

if i knew how to edit marotta's head on gerald butler's body during 300 on photoshop i would so do that pirat
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:27 pm

ideal juventus squad Alessandrodelpieroacmilanvjuventusfc2yozuhrpt6sl

He never gave up , he never stopped dreaming. I will never do it...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:ideal juventus squad Alessandrodelpieroacmilanvjuventusfc2yozuhrpt6sl

He never gave up , he never stopped dreaming. I will never do it...

i love ur attitude and del piero Proud :bow:
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Forget about strikers, what about Pirlo?
He signed a three year contract and next year will be his last contract season

Re-signing Pirlo > any signing this team could possibly make

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:13 am

I'm not feeling Jovetic or Suarez...I like this Muriel kid...cheaper and younger...could really explode at Juve! The only player I would break the bank for is SES. If Milan don't make the CL next season then we already know big offers can persuade Milan...SES = Phenomenon!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 am

inderbaby wrote:I'm not feeling Jovetic or Suarez...I like this Muriel kid...cheaper and younger...could really explode at Juve! The only player I would break the bank for is SES. If Milan don't make the CL next season then we already know big offers can persuade Milan...SES = Phenomenon!

We need great player who is amazing player, ready to play. SES is great player on a way to World Class not WC yet, I see him leaving Milan if they continue to play him out of position because of Balo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:59 am

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:I'm not feeling Jovetic or Suarez...I like this Muriel kid...cheaper and younger...could really explode at Juve! The only player I would break the bank for is SES. If Milan don't make the CL next season then we already know big offers can persuade Milan...SES = Phenomenon!

He would be the perfect player for us...already destroying serie a...he creates goals and scores them...will be the best forward in the national team for years to come and a leader. For me the perfect number 10 to take us to the next level!

We need great player who is amazing player, ready to play. SES is great player on a way to World Class not WC yet, I see him leaving Milan if they continue to play him out of position because of Balo

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum