RealGunner
The Franchise
Red Alert
S
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Vote

Javi Martinez vs Sergio Busquets - Page 4 Vote_lcap52%Javi Martinez vs Sergio Busquets - Page 4 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 17 ]
Javi Martinez vs Sergio Busquets - Page 4 Vote_lcap48%Javi Martinez vs Sergio Busquets - Page 4 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 33

Javi Martinez vs Sergio Busquets - Page 4 Empty Re: Javi Martinez vs Sergio Busquets

Post by The Nature Boy Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:50 pm

sry for the DP (double penetration).

The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Javi Martinez vs Sergio Busquets - Page 4 Empty Re: Javi Martinez vs Sergio Busquets

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 pm

juventus101 wrote:And for a while Maldini was also paired with *bleep* Kaladze, as well as others that were below par and he always shined.

Thuram succeeded in multiple systems, such as Barca, Juve, and France. All of who played differently.

Busquets has no right being mentioned in the same breath as those 2.

Busquets has succeeded for Barca and Spain, who has the exaxt same style and almost the exact same players. Put him in a 2-man mid in a 4-2-3-1 in a tean that doesnt alsi have Xavi, Iniesta, and Fabregas in the midfield and he wouldnt even be close tobeing considered the best in the world. For example put him next to Bradley and Pjanic and see if he does as well as De Rossi. I would bet alot of money that he doesnt. HAnd when De Rossi got to play next to other world class mids in Marchisio and Pirlo in the Euro, whether he played CB or DM, even though he only gets to play with them a few times a year, he still was one of the best players of the tournament. Better than Busquets for sure.

I think by the end of his career, Busquets will be known as at least as good as the Thuram's and Maldini's...if not better. I'm serious too.

Pls don't get mad.

Busquets has been the best DM in the world without question for a while now, and probably will be so for the next 10 years as well.

IMO mentioning Javi Martinez in the same breath as Busquets is embarrassing personally. I can't think of one thing Javi is better at...maybe...physicality? And even that's a nonfactor because Busquets doesn't need physicality rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:22 am

Mentioning Martinez in the same breath as Busquets is wrong, but in the same post your saying Busquets will surpass 2 all time greats, one of who could be argzed to be the best defender of all time (Maldini). Definitely Top 3. And Thuram is definitely Top 10, and definitely Frances best defender of all time.

Wow. What a joke.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:22 am

CBarca wrote:
juventus101 wrote:And for a while Maldini was also paired with *bleep* Kaladze, as well as others that were below par and he always shined.

Thuram succeeded in multiple systems, such as Barca, Juve, and France. All of who played differently.

Busquets has no right being mentioned in the same breath as those 2.

Busquets has succeeded for Barca and Spain, who has the exaxt same style and almost the exact same players. Put him in a 2-man mid in a 4-2-3-1 in a tean that doesnt alsi have Xavi, Iniesta, and Fabregas in the midfield and he wouldnt even be close tobeing considered the best in the world. For example put him next to Bradley and Pjanic and see if he does as well as De Rossi. I would bet alot of money that he doesnt. HAnd when De Rossi got to play next to other world class mids in Marchisio and Pirlo in the Euro, whether he played CB or DM, even though he only gets to play with them a few times a year, he still was one of the best players of the tournament. Better than Busquets for sure.

I think by the end of his career, Busquets will be known as at least as good as the Thuram's and Maldini's...if not better. I'm serious too.

Pls don't get mad.

Busquets has been the best DM in the world without question for a while now, and probably will be so for the next 10 years as well.

IMO mentioning Javi Martinez in the same breath as Busquets is embarrassing personally. I can't think of one thing Javi is better at...maybe...physicality? And even that's a nonfactor because Busquets doesn't need physicality rofl

Busquets in the same sentence with Thuram and MALDINI. These 2 guys, especially Maldini were oozing class both on and off the pitch. Can't say the same thing about the great BUSI.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:53 am

Busquets has not been the undisputed best DM "for a while".He only got this recognition a year or 2 ago
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:43 am

F*cking Thuram. What an animal.

Lets look at it this way. Lets say Busi and Martinez are the top 2 DMs in the world. Who are the other 3 in the top 5?

I would be willing to bet that Busquets would be head and shoulders above the other 3.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:21 am

Javi Martinez is not on Busquets level. He is a really good player and he has the chance to show it and get more popular and all.
I doubt he would surpass busquets though. the guys is so smart and is 24 only. Age won't even slow him down ... unless the like of vidal, Lucas leiva, Essien ...
Martinez is good but not as busi whos is also much more experienced ( at almost the same age )
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:56 am

The Nature Boy wrote:F*cking Thuram. What an animal.

Lets look at it this way. Lets say Busi and Martinez are the top 2 DMs in the world. Who are the other 3 in the top 5?

I would be willing to bet that Busquets would be head and shoulders above the other 3.

Busquets is head and shoulders above Javi Martinez too Laughing

There is a reason I said at the end of his career. Sure you can't compare them now, but Busquets is on his way there.

You guys are witnessing a genius here and I feel you don't appreciate it. You don't think Busquets will go up as an all time great? At least in terms of DM's if not in the very broad category of midfielders?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:05 am

How is this even a discussion? It's obviously Mikel.....

and by Mikel I mean the white Mikel, Busquets.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:14 am

Kick wrote:How is this even a discussion? It's obviously Mikel.....

Don't put Mikel and Busquets in the same sentence and i' m a fan of Mikel ....
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:28 am

Bénin wrote:
Kick wrote:How is this even a discussion? It's obviously Mikel.....

Don't put Mikel and Busquets in the same sentence and i' m a fan of Mikel ....

T'was a joke. Mikel is good but the white Mikel is better.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 am

busquets is better for me in most aspects

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Not Mikel.

0 career league goals.
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Lulz.
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4