Great Leader Sprucenuce
guest7
Mamad
Die Borussen
McAgger
49 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it - Page 5 Empty Re: Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it

Post by Valkyrja Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Football is all about chances ? Madrid had 2 disallowed goals(1 by Rafael with his hand, that's a red card)

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it - Page 5 Empty Re: Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Lex wrote:Actually, Madrid had more shots on target, so technically, they created the better chances

... Like possession =/= better team, more shots on target =/= better chances. The latter is especially true for Real Madrid, seeing as Real Madrid likes to shot at the first chance they get and they have a player who likes to shoot from 40m+, so I ask you how many of those shots were clear chances?

And also, most of Real Madrid chances came after the ridiculous sending off.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:11 pm

likeastar wrote:Football is all about chances ? Madrid had 2 disallowed goals(1 by Rafael with his hand, that's a red card)

Once again, the only goal that you had disallowed was rightly disallowed. Sergio ramos had his armes on RVP's back/head and, IIRC, even Ramos got hurt by that collision..

The other wasn't a disallowed goal, it was a penalty, but it wasn't disallowed..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:17 pm

harhar11 wrote:how many of those shots were clear chances?
A shot on target has as much chance of going in as the last one. More shots on target = more opportunities for a goal to go in. So if you want to be extremely pendatic, United had 13 chances to put the ball into the net, while Madrid had 16, therefore had a better chance of scoring than United, which I believe was your original point in regards to who was the better team
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Wow, some of this justifying the call is quite insane. Anyone with an open mind and not blinded by team loyalty or there weird love of Mourinho over there team should know that was CLEARLY not a straight red.

If he was on a yellow already then yes, he deserved to be sent off. No question about it but a straight Red was just so far from reasonable it's insane.

And all those people quoting the rule book were probably the same people crying when RVP was sent off Vs Barca when he kicked the ball away which technically is a yellow and his second but the "intent" wasn't there as I don't think he heard a whistle.

Yes the rule book is there as a guide, but for a straight Red there has to be malice in the challenge or a complete lack of concern for the other player. It is VERY VERY obvious Nani didn't see him at all. And the call changed the game.

I wonder if Madrid wins it (which I don't think will happen as SAF just proved that Mou knows how to destroy not create and SAF gave everyone a road map) if Mou will say they cheated to win like he said about Pep even though it's obvious neither coach has control over the refs. IT's was a really dumb thing to say when he said it but now he's on the other end so we will see how humble he is if they do indeed win it.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:27 pm

kiranr wrote:
Anybody who has been following football long enough should know that you get some decisions in your favour and you get some that are not.

Mou handled it very well again by deflecting the attention from this incident to the times his team has been at the receiving end. He is just doing his job. There is no point holding it against him.

Respect to you! :bow:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:44 pm

I get that a sensible fan admits it was not a red and ref destroyed the game and man utd in particular but what I dont get is the reaction of Barca fans ...

You have been the favorite team from refs for several years now ffs!

So much pain in the ass!

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:47 pm

dnmac4, rvp shooting after whistle and nani studs up challenge on arbeloa are two entirely different situation. one of them was given 30milliseconds after the whistle while the other was a dangerous play that would have rewarded a red no matter what but I don't expect a barca to acknowledge that as a red after all baldez kungfu'd a Copenhagen forward unconscious and escaped a yellow with some fans defending the desicion neither did any of our player surround the reff ala barca and arbeloa got up before nani, a barca player would probably have called a helicopter ambulance to take them to an a&e ffs

united weren't robbed they were undone by their own players stupidity simple as
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Wasn't their a Rafael handball right on the line that wasn't called?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Yea, I feel bad for Madrid being hard done by.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:dnmac4, rvp shooting after whistle and nani studs up challenge on arbeloa are two entirely different situation. one of them was given 30milliseconds after the whistle while the other was a dangerous play that would have rewarded a red no matter what but I don't expect a barca to acknowledge that as a red after all baldez kungfu'd a Copenhagen forward unconscious and escaped a yellow with some fans defending the desicion neither did any of our player surround the reff ala barca and arbeloa got up before nani, a barca player would probably have called a helicopter ambulance to take them to an a&e ffs

united weren't robbed they were undone by their own players stupidity simple as

Ah funny. Pretty much every pundit, every current and former player, anyone who knows or has played the game says it's a yellow card at the most. But you, Internet Madrid fan know better then them.

Even other referees came out and said it was a bad call and ruined the game, hell even another referee from Turkey said it was a bad call and ruined the game. But again, you Internet Madrid Fan know better then all the experts.

And LOL at your complete selective memory that backs up your asinine theory. I take it you don't recall Nigel De Jong's straight on Karate kick to Xabi Alonso in the world cup final????????

That was 100 times worse then what Nani did and De Jong is a known goon on the pitch. Plus he SAW HIM which Nani cleary did not see who he kicked.

Did De Jong get thrown out of the game? Nope. And that was a game with 14 cards in it.

And you're proving my point for me. Valdez's straight kick didn't get him thrown out either which again was worse then what Nani did. So it really proves that it was a totally terrible call and not one that other referees call.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 pm

everybody acknowledged de jong should have been red carded lol

as for "every pundit" what are the probabilities they had an english connection lol, as for other reffs voicing their disproval please please show me

as for the other non card incident he didn't even get a yellow ffs was it the right call? dear me

this turkish referee didn't let home advantage prevent him from applying laws and kudos to him just like those pundits said the referee committee will probably pat him on the back and praise him for his officiating
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:Wasn't their a Rafael handball right on the line that wasn't called?

Wasn't there a 100% obvious horse collar tackle from behind by the last man on Evra in the first game? That was a very obvious Red that Madrid got away with.

And really I don't think anyone can argue that what so ever it was clear as a sunny day.

To say Madrid wasn't aided by the officials in both games is crock of S***.

And for those saying it was a classy move by Mourinho to say the better team lost it may have been but I think we all know it's easy to say that when he won the game.

We have all seen the clown act he puts on and DEMANDS his players to put on in the media when they feel they were hard done by calls. The man is a snake.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:36 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:everybody acknowledged de jong should have been red carded lol

as for "every pundit" what are the probabilities they had an english connection lol, as for other reffs voicing their disproval please please show me

as for the other non card incident he didn't even get a yellow ffs was it the right call? dear me

this turkish referee didn't let home advantage prevent him from applying laws and kudos to him just like those pundits said the referee committee will probably pat him on the back and praise him for his officiating

AGAIN, you are totally proving my point for me. Everyone acknowledged that Nani's wasn't a red too. Except Madrid or Mou fan boys (it's hard to tell them apart these days). Yet he was sent off and neither De Jong or Valdes were not.

And English bias hey? Here's the proof you asked for. But I'm sure you know better then the Referee who was pulling for his compatriot.

Speaking after Tuesday's match, Serdar Tatli - a former Turkish Uefa referee - expressed his regret that Cakir's actions at Old Trafford may well have cost his compatriot the opportunity of presiding over a European curtain-raiser this season.

"Nani is looking for the ball. By the time Alvaro Arbeloa arrives, the Portuguese [Nani] doesn't even see him," he told NTVSpor.

"The action is definitely not deliberate. As his intention was to only play the ball, it should have been a yellow at the most.

Need anymore proof?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:44 pm

http://www.socceramerica.com/article/50634/nani-red-card-reveals-fox-tv-experts-are-17-years.html

Read this article. That's all I have to say.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Am I am I a Mou fanboy? I think not.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:52 pm

What happened in 1997 (among other changes) was that “intent” was virtually written out of the rules. It remained only for cases of handball. For all other fouls, it ceased to be relevant. The fouls -- kicking, tripping, charging, striking, pushing etc -- are all still there, but the referee from then on has had to judge whether they are committed in a careless, or a reckless way, or if “excessive force” has been used

Why is this not being acknowledged?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Lex wrote:
harhar11 wrote:how many of those shots were clear chances?
A shot on target has as much chance of going in as the last one. More shots on target = more opportunities for a goal to go in. So if you want to be extremely pendatic, United had 13 chances to put the ball into the net, while Madrid had 16, therefore had a better chance of scoring than United, which I believe was your original point in regards to who was the better team

This is what's wrong with using stat to analyze a game, it doesn't always tell the whole story.

There was a game between Barca and Real Madrid where both had the same amount of shots. So some tried to say that both were as good as each other in that game, but then there was a map that showed where both team took their shots. While every Barca shot were inside or just outside the penalty area and had a high possibility to go in, most Real Madrid shots were taken from 30+ meter away, which Valdes had no problem to save.

Be honest now, the example that I mentioned, does it sound like both teams had as good chances as each other?

Now I wont lie, after the incredibly soft red card, Real Madrid were the better team. But before it, Man Utd were the better team..

Lex wrote:
What happened in 1997 (among other changes) was that “intent” was virtually written out of the rules. It remained only for cases of handball. For all other fouls, it ceased to be relevant. The fouls -- kicking, tripping, charging, striking, pushing etc -- are all still there, but the referee from then on has had to judge whether they are committed in a careless, or a reckless way, or if “excessive force” has been used

So D. Lopéz should have been off in the first half for that punch on Vidic?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:38 pm

So lucky Man Utd... They have Barca fans defending for them. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:08 pm

ffs harhar rofl everytime someone justifies nani's red you comeback with lopez's punch
its clear to me that your hate towards madrid (normal since you are a cule) is affecting your judgement

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Idiot wrote:ffs harhar rofl everytime someone justifies nani's red you comeback with lopez's punch
its clear to me that your hate towards madrid (normal since you are a cule) is affecting your judgement

I come back to it because it's the same action! Both unitentionally punches/kick at a player when they are going for the ball and miss it.

And Jack Daniels, the same applies to Real Madrid fans with the Van Persie red card an the Milan penalties and the Chelsea penalties and so on and so forth albino

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Lex wrote:

because when has logic, reason, and rule following ever been applied on this forum.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Mou is so desperate for the Utd job lol. You aint fooling no one "humble" mou.

He is right tho about the best team losing.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:15 pm

utd should be desperate for mou, not the other way arround Laughing

once fergie retires you will collapse like a domino fall

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5