Great Leader Sprucenuce
guest7
Mamad
Die Borussen
McAgger
49 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it - Page 3 Empty Re: Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Swanhends wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:

AHAHAHAHA

and yet when it happens to Liverpool, you blame the refs

Bro when Liverpool score a legit goal in the 90th minute against Everton to win the match and it gets wrongly disallowed, of course I blame the f*cking ref.

If you win, you deserve it

Liverpool didn't win, so they did not deserve it

Questionable ratiocination there Bhends. This rationale is not valid because an assistant referee more than 20 yards away chose a 100% wrong call that to disallow a legitimate goal, which was congruent with the association footballing rules.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it - Page 3 Empty Re: Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

Bro when Liverpool score a legit goal in the 90th minute against Everton to win the match and it gets wrongly disallowed, of course I blame the f*cking ref.

Questionable ratiocination there Bhends. This rationale is not valid because an assistant referee more than 20 yards away chose a 100% wrong call that to disallow a legitimate goal, which was congruent with the association footballing rules.
arq you just got deceived

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

But did Messiah ever make that distinction? No, he did not.

It's completely rational, despite your hatred for AR's wanting it to be not.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:44 pm

CBarca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

But did Messiah ever make that distinction? No, he did not.

It's completely rational, despite your hatred for AR's wanting it to be not.

My dislike of Assistant Referees is irrelevant to criticism regarding the wrongly disallowed Suarez v Everton goal.

If you score a goal which abides by the original FIFA rules, followed by it being wrongly disallowed, it does not allow questionable rationale with such little distinction as Bhends had stated.

Its the reason for the rulebook in the first place, to create semblance of distinction on the finer and more precarious laws of the game.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Arq, I think this is a rather useless thing to talk about, so I think I will choose not to respond after this, but agree or disagree I think if Messiah had said "if you win, you deserved to win, unless an obvious breach of the rules is made" I would agree with you. He said "if you win, you deserved to win. End of."

Which is why I don't agree with your original statement that Bhends rationale is not valid. The use of the words "end of." specifically get me.

Cheers.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am

CBarca wrote:Arq, I think this is a rather useless thing to talk about, so I think I will choose not to respond after this, but agree or disagree I think if Messiah had said "if you win, you deserved to win, unless an obvious breach of the rules is made" I would agree with you. He said "if you win, you deserved to win. End of."

Which is why I don't agree with your original statement that Bhends rationale is not valid. The use of the words "end of." specifically get me.

Cheers.

CB my debate against Bhends was simply in disagreeing with the premise of his statement which also pertained onto the disallowed Suarez goal, as it was not regarding Messia's original statement.

And I do not know where I specifically used the words: "End of". You must be mistaken.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:11 am

Arquitecto wrote:
CBarca wrote:Arq, I think this is a rather useless thing to talk about, so I think I will choose not to respond after this, but agree or disagree I think if Messiah had said "if you win, you deserved to win, unless an obvious breach of the rules is made" I would agree with you. He said "if you win, you deserved to win. End of."

Cheers.

CB my debate against Bhends was simply in disagreeing with the premise of his statement which also pertained onto the disallowed Suarez goal, as it was not regarding Messia's original statement.

And I do not know where I specifically used the words: "End of". You must be mistaken.

I said Messiah said that. I know exactly where I stand and where you do, but you seem a bit confused. No matter. It's not worth talking about anyway, and it's off topic.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:14 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

Wasn't being serious mate Laughing

Being ridiculous to make a point
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:17 am

CBarca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Cheers.

I said Messiah said that. I know exactly where I stand and where you do, but you seem a bit confused. No matter. It's not worth talking about anyway, and it's off topic.

I just scrolled up to view the referred comment of Messia, just to clear things up for now. Thanks.
Swanhends wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

Wasn't being serious mate Laughing

Being ridiculous to make a point

Sorry Bhendsy. Late night and my humour detector was never the sharpest.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:27 am

Mou being both honest and classy.
Madrid were no where that game, clueless against very good organised teams who can play on the counter. They couldn't cope and if it wasn't for the help from the ref they probably would be eliminated.
Saying that like most have said, he is looking for the Yanited job.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 am

The Sanchez wrote:Mou being both honest and classy.
Madrid were no where that game, clueless against very good organised teams who can play on the counter. They couldn't cope and if it wasn't for the help from the ref they probably would be eliminated.

We received no help from the ref, if you're talking about the red card then you obviously need to read the rules.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:51 am

Pedram wrote:

We received no help from the ref, if you're talking about the red card then you obviously need to read the rules.

Qualified referee and the best in my state. Don't need your ass telling me whats in the rule book. Intent. Once you read that word and look at the situation come back to me...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:52 am

"The better team lost" = "Go cry about this for a month, my team went through so I don't give a sh*t. Here is what you want to hear". eco smile

Here's the best quote :

Mou: What I can say is that it was not cheating(from Arbeloa). There was contact, no cheating. I know, I've been at camp Nou with Inter, and I've played Barcelona many times. I know cheating, we've suffered from it, but my player's don't do it.

Grande Mou :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:56 am

Higuain's goal disallowed
Madrid were denied a penalty for rafael's handball
RVP was offside on the buildup for their first goal
those from today

not to mention their goal at the bernabeu that came from a corner that certainly wasnt legit

i think all these incidents are more than enough to at least equal the ref's favoured calls

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:57 am

Idiot wrote:Higuain's goal disallowed
Madrid were denied a penalty for rafael's handball
RVP was offside on the buildup for their first goal
those from today

not to mention their goal at the bernabeu that came from a corner that certainly wasnt legit

i think all these incidents are more than enough to at least equal the ref's favoured calls

No. Just No. Take a hike buddy.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:58 am

Zealous wrote:"The better team lost" = "Go cry about this for a month, my team went through so I don't give a sh*t. Here is what you want to hear". eco smile

Here's the best quote :

Mou: What I can say is that it was not cheating(from Arbeloa). There was contact, no cheating. I know, I've been at camp Nou with Inter, and I've played Barcelona many times. I know cheating, we've suffered from it, but my player's don't do it.

Still don't understand what he is talking about... Mou being a bitch...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:02 am

Zealous wrote:"The better team lost" = "Go cry about this for a month, my team went through so I don't give a sh*t. Here is what you want to hear". eco smile

Here's the best quote :

haha mou
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:02 am

The Sanchez wrote:

Here's the best quote :

Still don't understand what he is talking about... Mou being a bitch...

you dont understand? allow me to translate.

Mou speaking in portuguese, Mick translating in english:
"My players are humble and respectful, we dont cheat"
"Barca are cheats, i have played them, i have seen it, the cheati cheata like no one."

better?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:03 am

You mean laying the smacketh down.

Madrid is a fair and honest team :bow:

Arbeloa getting up before Nani :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:05 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Pedram wrote:

Qualified referee and the best in my state. Don't need your ass telling me whats in the rule book. Intent. Once you read that word and look at the situation come back to me...

Intent is not part of the rules so who cares, the ref did what he was supposed to do. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 am

Nani deserved a yellow for high kick and another for acting up like a biatch (sorry watching too much boondocks lately) like he got hurt.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:07 am

Arbeloa has got a little Bisquit in him, also with the looks
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:27 am

Even with the red card they still had a 1 goal advantage with 25 minutes to go at Old Trafford.

Puts those epic performances by Inter/Chelsea at the Nou Camp in perspective.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 am

Good shout Gil.....We're talking like a team has never been able to hold on with 10 men before.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:34 am

The red was was harsh, but there was no guarantee that Utd would have won if it didn't happen.. They let in two goals fairly quickly after the card, plenty of teams with 10 men have held on to win matches or at least only allow in one goal.. Plus we let in an own goal ffs.. They got a goal and we got a red in our favor, they pretty much cancel out

Actually a red is probably worse, an own goal ALWAYS results in a goal for the other team where as a red does not

No need to be saying they deserved it with a tear in your eye, praise your players a little

Last edited by Swagg on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:59 am

Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it - Page 3 60467018970856843210
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next