Great Leader Sprucenuce
guest7
Mamad
Die Borussen
McAgger
49 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it - Page 4 Empty Re: Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it - Page 4 60467018970856843210

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it - Page 4 Empty Re: Mou: The best team lost. We didn't deserve it

Post by ronalessi Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Gil wrote:Even with the red card they still had a 1 goal advantage with 25 minutes to go at Old Trafford.

Puts those epic performances by Inter/Chelsea at the Nou Camp in perspective.

:bow:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 pm

If anything, the ref screwed Madrid over

Ridiculously disallowed goal (still don't know why)

Rafael blocking a goal bound ball with his arm (still can't believe that no-one's making a bigger issue of this) which should have resulted in his sending off and a penalty to Madrid

United should thank their Turkish connections for such generous leniency
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Did I mention that United didn't actually score a goal today?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:15 pm

We do our talking on the pitch tbh. Complaining is not our style. Arbeloa got up while Nani was still pathetically doing his best Jordi Alba impression.

United crowding the referee and clapping in his face was disgusting as well. Both teams were on the wrong end of bad decisions. The only difference is that United completely fell apart because they're entire game plan relied on them having 11 on the pitch.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:32 pm

good joke, mate Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:21 pm

wonder what mourinho would do in fergie's shoes for a similar incident but instead the best team was mourinho's opposition. oh wait it's happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hofXdMHVjUI

lol humble and respectful mourinho

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Zealous wrote:"The better team lost" = "Go cry about this for a month, my team went through so I don't give a sh*t. Here is what you want to hear". eco smile

Here's the best quote :

Mou: What I can say is that it was not cheating(from Arbeloa). There was contact, no cheating. I know, I've been at camp Nou with Inter, and I've played Barcelona many times. I know cheating, we've suffered from it, but my player's don't do it.

Grande Mou :bow:

Still don't understand what he is talking about... Mou being a bitch...

you dont understand? allow me to translate.

Mou speaking in portuguese, Mick translating in english:
"My players are humble and respectful, we dont cheat"
"Barca are cheats, i have played them, i have seen it, the cheati cheata like no one."

better?

I know what he is saying but the times we play against him, don't think their have been many decisions that have gone our way that have impacted the game as such.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:59 pm

I don't understand why people keep mentioning RM disallowed goal, I understand the handball, but the disallowed goal? Even Ramos got hurt by that...

And lol at RM being the team that was screwed over by the ref. Yes, the ref made a bad decision against RM with the handball(which might not have even happend if it not for the red card), but to say that it was RM who got screwed by the ref when Man Utd got a wrongly red card and should have had 2 penalties as well..

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm

harhar11 wrote:I don't understand why people keep mentioning RM disallowed goal, I understand the handball, but the disallowed goal? Even Ramos got hurt by that...

And lol at RM being the team that was screwed over by the ref. Yes, the ref made some bad a bad decision against RM with the handball(which might not have even happend if it wasn't for the red card), but to say that it was RM who were screwed when Man Utd got a wrongly red card and should have had 2 penalties as well..

Plus a red card that should have been given in the first leg...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 pm

and yet its only barca fans crying about it hmm

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:01 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:and yet its only barca fans crying about it hmm

Not all of them, just the usual.

But are you surprised? After they beat down, bumrushed and punked TWICE, they ain't recovered yet.

Let them have, they really need it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:24 pm

izzy wrote:

But are you surprised? After they beat down, bumrushed and punked TWICE, they ain't recovered yet.

I was going to respond but then I looked at the league table
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:52 pm

harhar11 wrote:I don't understand why people keep mentioning RM disallowed goal, I understand the handball, but the disallowed goal? Even Ramos got hurt by that...

And lol at RM being the team that was screwed over by the ref. Yes, the ref made a bad decision against RM with the handball(which might not have even happend if it not for the red card), but to say that it was RM who got screwed by the ref when Man Utd got a wrongly red card and should have had 2 penalties as well..

You really have no clue :facepalm:

The handball incident happened in the FIRST HALF. That would have meant we would have had a penelty and they would have been 10 men the whole 2nd half if that happened.

Man Utd were lucky to be sent off for the Nani incident later, they obviously should have been 10 men much earlier.

If anything, like Lex said, we were the ones with the unlucky referee decisions this game.

And Barca fans stahp the butthurt, these 2 losses must have had you crying to sleep for abuse ffs
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Anybody who has been following football long enough should know that you get some decisions in your favour and you get some that are not.

Mou handled it very well again by deflecting the attention from this incident to the times his team has been at the receiving end. He is just doing his job. There is no point holding it against him.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Se7en wrote:

The handball incident happened in the FIRST HALF. That would have meant we would have had a penelty and they would have been 10 men the whole 2nd half if that happened.

Man Utd were lucky to be sent off for the Nani incident later, they obviously should have been 10 men much earlier.

If anything, like Lex said, we were the ones with the unlucky referee decisions this game.

And Barca fans stahp the butthurt, these 2 losses must have had you crying to sleep for abuse ffs

We're supporting football and football was lost today. We don't care about the losses given that our assistant has stuffed us up.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Donuts wrote:
izzy wrote:

Good , that's the only thing you should be focusing on. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Donuts wrote:
izzy wrote:

Laughing
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:38 pm

United were cheated. The referee was mad to send Nani off after kicking a man studs up. Rafael also had no opportunity to get his arms out of the way. Even if he could do he's a legend because he prevented us Mancs from conceding. Suarez is a diver and a cheat. And United should of had a penalty when (RvP was it?) crossed the ball into Khedira's arms... who had both arms down their sides. Football is always against United and we never get any decisions go our way. FIFA is corrupt and Mourinho is so very generous saying we were the better side. Why does every team hate us. Why do we not get any calls. Why were we robbed?

The Sanchez wrote:We're supporting football and football was lost today. We don't care about the losses given that our assistant has stuffed us up.

From a non-Manc POV, how exactly did football lose today? I'd genuinely like to know how. United only scored via an unfortunate deflection with Ramos putting the ball in the back of his own net.

Real Madrid were very flat when it was 11v11 but you make it sound like United played them off the park! It was an even game with both teams wasteful in front of goal. United also invited the pressure onto themselves. They should never had played in a 8-1-1 formation after they went 1 up. And I have no idea why their best player came off the bench on from the 70th minute onwards.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:50 pm

The loss was in Manchester but the anger is in Barcelona
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 pm

The Sanchez wrote:
Se7en wrote:

We're supporting football and football was lost today. We don't care about the losses given that our assistant has stuffed us up.

Football lost last Tuesday and on Saturday as well rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Agreed with Mou :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Zealous wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Se7en wrote:

Football lost last Tuesday and on Saturday as well rofl

Dem delicious tears. rofl
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:58 am

ynwa wrote:United were cheated. The referee was mad to send Nani off after kicking a man studs up. Rafael also had no opportunity to get his arms out of the way. Even if he could do he's a legend because he prevented us Mancs from conceding. Suarez is a diver and a cheat. And United should of had a penalty when (RvP was it?) crossed the ball into Khedira's arms... who had both arms down their sides. Football is always against United and we never get any decisions go our way. FIFA is corrupt and Mourinho is so very generous saying we were the better side. Why does every team hate us. Why do we not get any calls. Why were we robbed?

The Sanchez wrote:We're supporting football and football was lost today. We don't care about the losses given that our assistant has stuffed us up.

From a non-Manc POV, how exactly did football lose today? I'd genuinely like to know how. United only scored via an unfortunate deflection with Ramos putting the ball in the back of his own net.

Real Madrid were very flat when it was 11v11 but you make it sound like United played them off the park! It was an even game with both teams wasteful in front of goal. United also invited the pressure onto themselves. They should never had played in a 8-1-1 formation after they went 1 up. And I have no idea why their best player came off the bench on from the 70th minute onwards.

I wouldn't say that football lost today, but Man Utd were clearly the better side because they had the better chances...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:03 am

Actually, Madrid had more shots on target, so technically, they created the better chances
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:03 am

Football is all about chances ? Madrid had 2 disallowed goals(1 by Rafael with his hand, that's a red card)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next