Luis Ronaldo: "Ferguson was a rude price with his fat comments. Madrid shut him up"

+12
aleumdance
Grooverider
Juveman17
Onyx
Ion Creanga
RealGunner
mr-r34
Casciavit
Pedram
Raptorgunner
futbol
DeletedUser#1
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Luis Ronaldo: "Ferguson was a rude price with his fat comments. Madrid shut him up" Empty Luis Ronaldo: "Ferguson was a rude price with his fat comments. Madrid shut him up"

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:11 am

http://bostonherald.com/sports/revolution_soccer/soccer/2013/03/ronaldo_fergusons_weight_comment_was_rude

YOU TELL'EM RONALDO :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Luis Ronaldo: "Ferguson was a rude price with his fat comments. Madrid shut him up" Empty Re: Luis Ronaldo: "Ferguson was a rude price with his fat comments. Madrid shut him up"

Post by futbol Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:15 am

Awwww, look how sensitive he is. Very Happy

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Luis Ronaldo: "Ferguson was a rude price with his fat comments. Madrid shut him up" Empty Re: Luis Ronaldo: "Ferguson was a rude price with his fat comments. Madrid shut him up"

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 am

He said jokingly Wednesday that he has "no more words to this gentleman, just the hope that his team loses every single game it plays."
:bow: Proud
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 am

I don't know how calling someone fat is disrespectful.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:20 am

Pedram wrote:I don't know how calling someone fat is disrespectful.

:facepalm:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:21 am

Context
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:23 am

If you have a fat teacher, would you call him/her fat in her/his face ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 am

If your father/mother/brother/sister would be called fat by someone would you have the same opinion?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 am

It was disrespectful from SAF imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 am

Good Ferguson needs to shut his mouth. He thinks he is the King of England every time he talks ffs.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:33 am

RealGunner wrote:

No but it's pretty different here, Fergie didn't say it in a disrespectful manner.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 am

Fergie will have to think twice now before ordering anything from his local kebab house. banana
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 am

Pedram wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

No but it's pretty different here, Fergie didn't say it in a disrespectful manner.

You can also say it in a joking manner, but the other person may not take it that way. It's about perspective
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:39 am

RealGunner, it's like talking to deaf ears...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:42 am

RealGunner wrote:
Pedram wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

You can also say it in a joking manner, but the other person may not take it that way. It's about perspective

Yeah i agree that some people are sensitive but Ronaldo is making a meal out of it tbh, the way he says i hope Fergie lose every game from now on, i mean come on this was barely an insult.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 am

What? Of course its disrespectful! :brickwall:

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 am

Luis Ronaldo: "Ferguson was a rude price with his fat comments. Madrid shut him up" Img1

blame hangover
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:50 am

The GOAT has spoken :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:59 am

He probably forgot how this fat guy destroyed him at OT.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:09 am

sorry, ronaldo if there is one thing he should be allowed to not be pittied for is his fatness

you don't let urself ballon that hard and call urself an ex athlete(WHO IS NOT 40 YET)
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:19 am

You are aware that Ronaldo has lost the weight, right? Not to mention that a lot of that was caused by injuries - I will not comment on his diet, metabolism as I have no information about that. Just take Derek Jeter for example, he fractured his ankle and the media was going stir crazy because he came to spring training with some extra pounds.

Not sure why I am commenting in this thread, but here I am.

I understand Sir Alex might have made the statement jokingly, but if he does not have that type of relationship with Ronaldo, he should have chosen his words more wisely...he is professional and he should have known better than that. Choose whatever word you would like, the one that comes to mind for me is "insensitive". People should not be refereed to by appearance, race, skin color, or anything other than their proper name. Yes, I know there are situations where you can do those things playfully (trust that I do this with my friends and they do the same back to me), but this was not one of those situations.

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:28 am

By ur logic, Diaby should be in the Cosby show.

lol, just jk
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:32 am

aleumdance wrote:sorry, ronaldo if there is one thing he should be allowed to not be pittied for is his fatness

you don't let urself ballon that hard and call urself an ex athlete(WHO IS NOT 40 YET)

he is ill man.

About hyperthyroidism:
Spoiler:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:35 am

likeastar wrote:
aleumdance wrote:sorry, ronaldo if there is one thing he should be allowed to not be pittied for is his fatness

he is ill man.

About hyperthyroidism:
Spoiler:

was this actually confirmed?

heard about it.. but still
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Some people need to get out of their PCs once in a while.Calling someone fat is offensive ffs.It doesn't matter if you think someone is too sensitive about it, you just dont do it specially when you are SAF
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next