Il Principino
•MilanDevil•
Ganso
Chagur
milanfan7
57 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Chagur Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:28 pm

pUsHa wrote:I'll be very dissapointed if our Mister X is Witsel ...

This guy doesnt even bring us closer to CL succes ...

Don't we have our own clowns like him. Urbi #2.
I'm afraid that after that G would say."Guys everything OK.I've bought a great champ. We are ready to win CL (or no EL)"

Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 pm

honestly

witsel may not even bring us closer to the scudetto next year
i dont expect a huge amount of minutes from him
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Chagur wrote:
What the fu..k?
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Exactly my thoughts....
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:33 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:honestly

witsel may not even bring us closer to the scudetto next year
i dont expect a huge amount of minutes from him
He will play mx 5 matches. Why on earth we neen another bench player.
Gal must be kidding.
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Chagur wrote:

Don't we have our own clowns like him. Urbi #2.
I'm afraid that after that G would say."Guys everything OK.I've bought a great champ. We are ready to win CL (or no EL)"

Well at least we bought Urby for free and he was never touted as our champion signing that brings us closer to succes .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:36 pm

we'd be crazy not to move for ganso right now actually

if he does end up playing in the copa america
and plays well!
then santos will just make his price higher
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:42 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Well at least we bought Urby for free and he was never touted as our champion signing that brings us closer to succes .

Urby actually cost us almost 2m euro's... Not that it is much or anything...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
pUsHa wrote:

Urby actually cost us almost 2m euro's... Not that it is much or anything...
This guy is gonna cost at least 10 m.
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RSA_MILAN4LIFE Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Witsel just better not be the MR X. Maybe Allegri sees something special in him. But I have a feeling we are going to get Nasri im sure Galliani is watching hes contract negotiations very closely

RSA_MILAN4LIFE
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:50 pm

RSA_MILAN4LIFE wrote:Witsel just better not be the MR X. Maybe Allegri sees something special in him. But I have a feeling we are going to get Nasri im sure Galliani is watching hes contract negotiations very closely

Wenger wants to keep him.( fabr is going to Barca) Besides Nasri wants almost 6 m/y.

I have a feeling that this clown is gonna be Mr. X(the new prize-winner of bidone d'oro)
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:31 pm

I don't think he is our Mr. X, remember that the transfer window hasn't even started yet.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Agreed, we are only 5 days into the transfer market, no need to get ahead of ourselves.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:33 pm

I would love to sign a Prince type player, who arrives missus the hype but then delivers on the pitch

Could Witsel be that bloke?? not sure but reports of Onyewu + cash on twitter are favorable i think. Allegri likes versatile fit and agile players like Witsel so I think we might just get him
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:38 pm

I don't get this Alex Witsel hate. He is a great, promising, young midfielder who can eventually take Seedorf's throne. I think this is a great transfer, shows that the age of buying 100 year old grandpas like Emerson have passed, we are building towards the future. And no, he is not Mr X. Berlusconi and Galliani won't disappoint us, they will bring a world class player to inspire us to CL. Mark my words.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 pm

milanista99 wrote:I don't get this Alex Witsel hate. He is a great, promising, young midfielder who can eventually take Seedorf's throne. I think this is a great transfer, shows that the age of buying 100 year old grandpas like Emerson have passed, we are building towards the future. And no, he is not Mr X. Berlusconi and Galliani won't disappoint us, they will bring a world class player to inspire us to CL. Mark my words.

He could be a great talent and etc. but this guy won't play a lot next season. What the point in bringing players on the bench, while we desperately need a WC.

Urbi is promising too. I'm sure he wuoldn't play to much next season.

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:34 pm

milanista99 wrote:I don't get this Alex Witsel hate. He is a great, promising, young midfielder who can eventually take Seedorf's throne. I think this is a great transfer, shows that the age of buying 100 year old grandpas like Emerson have passed, we are building towards the future. And no, he is not Mr X. Berlusconi and Galliani won't disappoint us, they will bring a world class player to inspire us to CL. Mark my words.

No, Axel Witsel can't take Seedorf's throne he is nowhere near that talented. He is a good player not a great one and IMO we would seriously regret making him our LM/LCM. Emanuelson already is a better player in my opinion and Ganso fit's the role we need perfectly. I stated in the old forums before that Ganso should be our LCM even back when everyone was shouting out for him to be the CAM role.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:55 pm

AC Milan have not matched Standard Liege's expectations as a bid for Axel Witsel has fallen below the marker needed to sign him.

Liege vice-president Luciano D'Onofrio has responded to Rossoneri CEO Adriano Galliani who on Sunday confirmed talks were taking place for the 22-year-old Belgium international.

But it seems Galliani's attempts at pushing through a deal has fallen at the first hurdle.

"I admit that there has been contact between Standard and Milan regarding Witsel. There is still a big gap between Milan's offer and our asking price though," D'Onofrio told the Italian press.

Negotiations are expected to continue even though D'Onofrio did not disclose the nature of Milan's bid, but previous reports suggested Liege want around €15 million to reach an accord.

Witsel made his debut for Standard in 2006, and his current deal expires in 2015.

He scored in Belgium's 1-1 draw against Turkey on Friday, but he remained quiet over his future when probed after the game.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:46 pm

15 mil for axel is insane give them 5mil and big gooch

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:46 pm

now allegri says hes ambidextrous...might as well admit its ganso

left/right,mostly left
i believe he has an eu passport
hair
etc
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:55 pm

ganso would make my year. and then I would take axel as another signing this would be a great transfer season

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanisti Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Hello everyone im new here (was a silent member in the old forums)

Axel and Ganso are would b great signings ... but axel alone will kill all the dreams we had up until now
Milanisti
Milanisti
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:14 am

I'd do backflips if it was Hamsik
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by superpippo Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:27 am

I'm really hoping it's ganso as well. I don't wanna wait for january, lets sign him now while we can before he changes his mind. I wouldn't mind witsel as an additional signing, but I do not seeing him be a Milan type quality starter. Like all cl winning teams, depth is needed and witsel could add great depth and eventually maybe turn into a great player. Next year I hope ganso slots in behind pato and ibra as speed isn't his strong suit. He should be something like a CF or a tall trequartista. He definitely has the vision to do it and great speed isn't needed at this spot. We should move boateng beside MvB in the middle and sign an additional box to box player as our third mid. I really hope Galliani takes a look at Andrea Poli from Samp. He's a great talent and since they've gotten relegated he may be easy to get.
superpippo
superpippo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 am

superpippo wrote:I'm really hoping it's ganso as well. I don't wanna wait for january, lets sign him now while we can before he changes his mind. I wouldn't mind witsel as an additional signing, but I do not seeing him be a Milan type quality starter. Like all cl winning teams, depth is needed and witsel could add great depth and eventually maybe turn into a great player. Next year I hope ganso slots in behind pato and ibra as speed isn't his strong suit. He should be something like a CF or a tall trequartista. He definitely has the vision to do it and great speed isn't needed at this spot. We should move boateng beside MvB in the middle and sign an additional box to box player as our third mid. I really hope Galliani takes a look at Andrea Poli from Samp. He's a great talent and since they've gotten relegated he may be easy to get.

There is also Palombo who can slot in nice as well. Let's all not forget about Flamini as well who in my opinion has his standout season with Milan
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by superpippo Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 am

Milantildeath wrote:
superpippo wrote:I'm really hoping it's ganso as well. I don't wanna wait for january, lets sign him now while we can before he changes his mind. I wouldn't mind witsel as an additional signing, but I do not seeing him be a Milan type quality starter. Like all cl winning teams, depth is needed and witsel could add great depth and eventually maybe turn into a great player. Next year I hope ganso slots in behind pato and ibra as speed isn't his strong suit. He should be something like a CF or a tall trequartista. He definitely has the vision to do it and great speed isn't needed at this spot. We should move boateng beside MvB in the middle and sign an additional box to box player as our third mid. I really hope Galliani takes a look at Andrea Poli from Samp. He's a great talent and since they've gotten relegated he may be easy to get.

There is also Palombo who can slot in nice as well. Let's all not forget about Flamini as well who in my opinion has his standout season with Milan

I really like Palombo I think he would add quality depth to our team. And I have to admit I forgot about Flamini. I always liked him because he pours his heart out onto the pitch. I really feel like he can excel next year against epl competition in the epl.
superpippo
superpippo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 am

We should really try to trust Flamini, he is a very hard worker and does not get tired. Galliani said if we extend Seedorf, one mid will arrive and if we let him go, then two will arrive; Seedorf extended, so I have a feeling only one will arrive even against my own opinion. I think a mid will arrive for the left side, Prince will stay under the strikers and Flamini will be on the right.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next