IzzyC08
Ganso
arabprince
dostoevsky
cripsy dipsy
52 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out Empty Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by cripsy dipsy Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm

BigBoban wrote:Gallaini is apparently in Paris, rumoured to be there for Nasri negotiations

this could be good

If am not mistaking, Arsenal is based in north london I wonder what he is doing in. Paris then. The press with all kinds of garbage. Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis insists he won’t sell Milan target Marek Hamsik this summer.

The rumours of a Rossoneri switch resurfaced this week, but the Azzurri ace will seemingly remain at the Stadio San Paolo.

“He’s off the market,” the Napoli owner told Radio Marte. “Don’t believe the stories that I can sell him for €40m.

“I signed the player to increase his value and I’ve invested a lot on him. With €40m I would only cover his costs.

“Then if people want to start rumours then that is fine…”

The transfer rumour mill had started to suggest that the Italian champions could tempt Napoli with a €30m offer.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by arabprince Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Definitely not worth 40, De Laurentis must be crazy.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm

nasri isnt very creative,but having him would be great
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:23 pm

If he's in Paris it's because he is trying to sign Nene not Nasri Laughing
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:27 pm

oh please,ill shoot myself if we get nene
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:30 pm

First off, I don't think Nasri is the best player we are linked to, and on top of that I think he's very overrated. He also demands a very high wage... he wouldn't accept Arsenal proposed contract because it didn't match his wage demands. I do not think Wenger will sell to Manchester United, but I do not feel we will get him for cheap either.

And no it's not Nene (rubbish). Why on earth would we want a 29 year old winger we've never been linked to? He is in Paris for Nasri.

Last edited by Giancarlo on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:34 pm

also nasri is injured prone.i believe he didnt play even the half of arsenal's matchdays
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Ganso wrote:also nasri is injured prone.i believe he didnt play even the half of arsenal's matchdays

On average he makes about 40 appearances a season... but I'm still skeptical. Made 45 this prior season anyways.

But I still must ask to the other poster... why bring up Nene?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Giancarlo wrote:First off, I don't think Nasri is the best player we are linked to, and on top of that I think he's very overrated. He also demands a very high wage... he wouldn't accept Arsenal proposed contract because it didn't match his wage demands. I do not think Wenger will sell to Manchester United, but I do not feel we will get him for cheap either.

And no it's not Nene (rubbish). Why on earth would we want a 29 year old winger we've never been linked to? He is in Paris for Nasri.

Neutral

You know we can joke in here Giancarlo? Try it out some time.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:47 pm

AC Milan chasing Torino's Angelo Ogbonna - report

The highly-rated young centre-back is reportedly in the sights of the Italian champions as they look to boost their defensive ranks

Torino centre-back Angelo Ogbonna has emerged as a transfer target for Serie A title holders AC Milan, Tuttosport reports.

With Alessandro Nesta and Mario Yepes both reaching the end of their careers, the Rossoneri will be left short-staffed at the heart of defence, and they see Ogbonna as the man to provide cover for Thiago Silva and Philippe Mexes.

Ogbonna, 23, who is of Nigerian descent, represented the Italy U-21 side 10 times and was a part of Cesare Prandelli's full squad for the matches against Estonia and Republic of Ireland earlier this month, but has not yet made an appearance for the Azzurri.

Since making his professional for his hometown club in 2006, Ogbonna has made 88 appearances for the Granata, with 66 of those coming in Serie B since the side's relegation from the top flight in 2009.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm

I'd take Ogbonna in a second, he is very good. He would provide a great amount of cover for when the starters are tired.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Since Barca dont want Rossi anymore ,he d be an excellent signing for us !the kid can play anywhere from Mf to ST!Payin over 20Mil for Hamsik is just doesnt sound right to my ears!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Isn't rossi more of a striker? I will pass. Especially since he will cost around 30 mil as well.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:37 pm

rossi is a striker..............
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:09 am

Rossi is an out and out CF. I dunno what ur thinking...
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:33 am

IzzyC08 wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:First off, I don't think Nasri is the best player we are linked to, and on top of that I think he's very overrated. He also demands a very high wage... he wouldn't accept Arsenal proposed contract because it didn't match his wage demands. I do not think Wenger will sell to Manchester United, but I do not feel we will get him for cheap either.

Neutral

You know we can joke in here Giancarlo? Try it out some time.

Yea but you scared me... I went frantic looking through a bunch of new sources lol Very Happy
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:36 am

Nene? Please tell me we aren't linked to him
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:00 am

No we're not.

BTW Taiwo got his work permit in France... not sure if he'll be counted as EU... it should work as that.

http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/live/content.php?Item_ID=46127
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:41 am

Official:

Oduamadi and Coppola have both headed to Torino.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=55893

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=55892

On loan.

---

This may coincide with us getting Ogbonna...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 am

I heard we may get 50% Ogbonna for 50% Verdi plus cash. Something similar to what we did with Merkel / El Shaarawy. Not sure if I would be happy with this...

If we passed up on Astori who would have costed 5-6m, why would we go for a Serie B player who Torino rate at 20m?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:53 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I heard we may get 50% Ogbonna for 50% Verdi plus cash. Something similar to what we did with Merkel / El Shaarawy. Not sure if I would be happy with this...

If we passed up on Astori who would have costed 5-6m, why would we go for a Serie B player who Torino rate at 20m?

Shocked Please tell me that's a typo...

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 am

Well we paid 10 million for partial co-ownership for another Serie B player. Wouldn't surprise me...

I hope we don't get suckered into another overrated player.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:01 am

dostoevsky wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:I heard we may get 50% Ogbonna for 50% Verdi plus cash. Something similar to what we did with Merkel / El Shaarawy. Not sure if I would be happy with this...

Shocked Please tell me that's a typo...

No Juve bid yet for Ogbonna

Torino insist that Juventus have not made an enquiry about Angelo Ogbonna. “He’s worth €20m,” said Toro chief Urbano Cairo.

The young defender was linked with the Old Lady over the weekend, but Cairo has told Tuttosport that his future is still undecided.

“There is no negotiation going on with Juventus, we’ve never spoken,” insisted Cairo. “However, it is no surprise that Juve boss Antonio Conte likes him. Who doesn’t like him in Serie A?

“Angelo is not worth any less than Andrea Ranocchia and, as far as I know, he cost [Inter] €19m [from Genoa].

“I already turned down an offer from Napoli in January when they bid €8m and proposed a half-share in Fabiano Santacroce. That wasn’t enough for us.

“At the moment nobody has asked us for Ogbonna and boss Giampiero Ventura would want me to keep him for next season.”

Cairo added that he will now hold talks with the player and his agent before a decision is taken on whether to accept or snub any eventual offers for the 23-year-old.

“I’ll speak with them to see what the player wants,” he added. “If the player says that he wants to stay 110 per cent that that is one thing, if he says 80 per cent then that is another.

“I calmly want to understand the intentions of the boy, with whom I have a marvellous relationship with.”
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 am

That's almost enough to make you appreciate Bonera...but not quite.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next