Lex
Albiceleste
guest7
73 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

PSG vs Barcelona - Page 11 Empty Re: PSG vs Barcelona

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 am

Who cares lads... Referees don't get payed to cheat. Give em a break yeah? :coffee:

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:52 am

Good will always triumph over evil. Barcelona are the only team that carry the High Father'vision. This match, to paraphrase the great Barcelona undertone, is "more than a match". It represents 20+ years of investemt, suffering, youth and development vs the evil money throwers.

Barcelona will surely triumph. I am hoping for a Bayern Munchen vs FC Barcelona final. Those two have roots in Dutch football with their playing style. It could metaphorically be a passing of the torch match.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:46 am

There's a big difference between complaining about a ref and stating that an obvious off side goal was obviously off side. That's a bad decision more than a bad performance.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:37 am

CBarca wrote:Honestly Dnmac I read like 3 sentences of all of your posts. I mean, I always start reading your posts with the best of intentions, but then I think that I could use the time to go eat lasagna or watch funny cats on youtube or jack off or something.

Just putting that out there.

Also lol at parking the bus not being effective against Barca. Unless teams can press like Madrid can against us (and many can't due to not playing us nearly as much as Madrid) then it's hard to do anything else than PTB and counter. And yeah Barca win most of the time but that's because Barca is a damn good team.

If you notice, we usually get knocked out in the CL (or lose) due to PTB and counter.

Soo....?

Also don't make a comparison between La Liga and the CL. Stop it.

What are you on about? I have no clue what your even talking about.

Did you finally realize Valdes didn't play for Spain and back up Casillas his whole career so now reality is smacking you in the face and you feel like an idiot?

Is your world shaken because the only reason you think Valdes is a Barca legend is because he's the only keeper you have ever seen play there and no one with a brain in there head thinks he's any kind of Legend for Barca except you?

Your about the most wet behind the ears uniformed child on the board.

And my god of course we usually lose to park and counter teams in the CL because that is how everyone plays us. And we lose very very rarely.

This is the stupidity of the whole argument, focus on one or two games and forget all the games we won. It's just stupid logic and you wouldn't apply that logic to any other part of your life.

If you pet a dog and it bit you 9 out of 10 times you wouldn't claim he likes you because 1 of those times he didn't bit you. Only a fool would act like that.

The Milan tie is the perfect example. They win the first game 2-0 It probably should have been 1-0 because of the hand ball goal and everyone thinks the tactics work and that's the reason they won.

It couldn't possibly be because Barcelona played bad or Madrid were just better on the day it has to be the Park and counter tactics.

IF that were the case they would go through easily as they just need to apply the same tactics the next game and with a 2 goal cushion there through because the tactics are so brilliant and effective.

Fast forward to the second game vs Milan and they get demolished 4-0 in a game that might as well have been 10-0. Using the same tactics but all anyone wants to remember is the first game.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Madrid started beating us this year when they used a high line as well and pressed our players every chance they got? They didn't beat us with Park and counter because Mou watched himself lose enough to know that he has a good team and should go head to head with them. Once he started doing that they started winning.

Mou didn't figure out some magical formula this year to beat Barcelona, he saw the obvious, we suck defending set pieces, were getting older, were not as good as we were under pep and our back line crumbles when you run directly at them.

It's not the Park and counter tactics that beat us it's the other team, were not invincible. These other teams spend huge sums of money and have great players too. Hell this year we struggle to keep a clean sheet in most La Liga games and they don't use those tactics.

Try thinking and grow up.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:49 am

Valdez will be lucky to get a footnote once he retires. He is a nobody and only some people will remember him and it'll most likely be people who want a laugh eco smile

Dnmac sitting deep has definitely been useful for some teams against Barca brah. Inter, Chelsea, us in the Copa final, Milan in the first leg this season, hell Celtic in the group stage. I agree that the more effective way to do it is to play a high line and put smart and calculated pressure on the midfield but not everyone can do that. Parking the bus is certainly a better option than whatever Milan tried to do in the second leg at least.

PSG did a decent job imo but two brain farts from Jallet and Sirigu cost them. At 1-1 PSG still had a great chance but at 2-2 things are a bit more difficult.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:33 am

Zealous wrote:Valdez will be lucky to get a footnote once he retires. He is a nobody and only some people will remember him and it'll most likely be people who want a laugh eco smile

Dnmac sitting deep has definitely been useful for some teams against Barca brah. Inter, Chelsea, us in the Copa final, Milan in the first leg this season, hell Celtic in the group stage. I agree that the more effective way to do it is to play a high line and put smart and calculated pressure on the midfield but not everyone can do that. Parking the bus is certainly a better option than whatever Milan tried to do in the second leg at least.

PSG did a decent job imo but two brain farts from Jallet and Sirigu cost them. At 1-1 PSG still had a great chance but at 2-2 things are a bit more difficult.

See you kind of proving my point. Why do you mention the first Milan game? They did the exact same thing the next game and got crushed. Why do you give all the credit to the tactics? They used the tactics both games in a two legged tie and at the end of the day it didn't work.

You can't just pull one game out of two and use it as proof.

It's like you think if these tactics didn't exsist Barcelona would never lose a game. There human, they can be beat.

Sure Celtic beat them, and if they play 10 games Celtic probably wins or draws one or two of them. I think that's the case any way they play. It's not the tactics.

I mean not to mention your totally not paying any attention to how awful Barca have been on the road these last couple months. I mean in our last 9 road games we have only won 2 games.

Sociedad sure as hell didn't use those tactics and they beat us on the road. Madrid didn't and they did the same. Valencia tied us going right at us like they always do and so did Celta Vigo, relegation fodder.

Now if you were in charge of a team made up of high priced stars and have a great tactical coach would you not have the confidence to go after Barca especially W/O Messi in the second half or would you think you can't accomplish what Valencia, Sociedad, and Celta Vigo have in the very recent past.

IMO it's cowardly. PSG had them right were they wanted them. Defense was injured, Messi hurt, Barca in the midst of a 2 wins out of 9 streak on the road drawing and losing to teams not half as good as PSG and there in your house on a CL night with the crowd going nuts. Go for the kill for god's sake.

Using those tactics they basically let Barca off the hook. It was obvious as the Barca players were going down trying to time out the game and get out of there and PSG just sat there in that dumb ass formation. They will never have a shot like that again against Barca and now instead of grabbing the tie and taking control of it they just prolonged there misery.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:37 am

And BTW I hate to be the one to point this out as I really did not like that Inter team but in the first leg Inter beat us fair and square. They were the better team and they really didn't use those tactics.

They were a team that countered a lot but they did not park the bus in the first game. And that was the game that won them that tie.

Everyone just mashes all the times Barca loses in the CL together and creates these false memories and gives all the credit to these tactics.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:33 am

Lol so you're saying parking the bus is a stupid tactic to use against Barcelona...

When the majority of our losses come from PTB teams?

I think it's funny, you brought up the dog example, how I focus on one thing out of 10 times... yet the only example you can come up with for your point is Madrid. Who only started doing well against us after figuring us out. Yes I agree that's the best strategy. But not many teams have played us a bajillion times. Not many teams have Mou as their coach (as much as I hate him), and not many teams have the personnel that Madrid do.

Is it any wonder teams park the bus vs us? (By us, I mean Barca and I, not you, Barca and I)

I do agree that's the best way to go about it.

But it's not practical for most teams.

As for any other point you brought up:

PSG vs Barcelona - Page 11 130927615839

Oh, I'm not the only one here who thinks Valdes is a legend lol pls go
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:45 am

Valdes is a legendary clown. Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:Good will always triumph over evil. Barcelona are the only team that carry the High Father'vision. This match, to paraphrase the great Barcelona undertone, is "more than a match". It represents 20+ years of investemt, suffering, youth and development vs the evil money throwers.

Barcelona will surely triumph. I am hoping for a Bayern Munchen vs FC Barcelona final. Those two have roots in Dutch football with their playing style. It could metaphorically be a passing of the torch match.

Clockwork Orange well said and I hope for that 2...past few season there were chances for Bayern vs Barca, but it never came, I hope this year it will happen... Smile

Although I understand Barca have Dutch roots, what about Bayern? You mention the suffering youth and development vs the evil money, I guess this is the philosophy of Dutch football more compared with the other leagues? Although Im sure Dutch football also have money involved? Hope to learn more eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:The Milan tie is the perfect example. They win the first game 2-0 It probably should have been 1-0 because of the hand ball goal and everyone thinks the tactics work and that's the reason they won.

Fast forward to the second game vs Milan and they get demolished 4-0 in a game that might as well have been 10-0. Using the same tactics but all anyone wants to remember is the first game.

The tactics were right, and it did make us win. How did we park the bus when you couldn't even get in the box? Let alone get a shot.

In no way shape or form did we use the same tactics from the first leg, during the second. Allegri opted for a more attacking lineup.

Just a heads up, this team was dubbed as the worst Milan team in 25 years. You dont sell your best players and expect to beat Barcelona, you just dont

I dont know if you're trolling or something, you're warning level seems to tip it slightly in the troll zone. Just dont spout nonesense about teams and expect everyone to agree with you about everyting
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:44 pm

barcelona will suffer once valdez leaves

the key to not lose against barca is pressing at the right time, having someone like khedira and obviously decent defenders :whistle:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Dnmac. You got that right about De Gea. eco smile He isn't going nowhere buddy.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Zealous wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Zealous wrote:I agree it's Real Madrid's fault that Barca are losing more Sad

Anyway I'd like to see more team park the bus against us. It would honestly make our victories easier.

Dem Cristiano/Modric/ Di Maria long shots Proud

Dem Varane and Ramos headers from set pieces Proud

Dem Marcelo samba skillz Proud

Like against Granada, Man Utd, Zaragoza, Getafe, Dortmund, Espanyol etc this season?

Dude, face it Real Madrid has so much trouble against team who defends in number hence why they have looked clueless a number of times this season against smaller team yet when they play against a superior team who allows them to defend in number and counter, they look deadly..

I'm not even going to address the league games, we've stopped caring about those all together. I don't like it but I guess we want to avoid last season's fatigue scenario. We fcked up in October and pretty much stopped playing to the best of our ability during away games. This team has already proved it can unlock defences when it needs to in the league, especially last season.

That leaves Man Utd (a team we beat) and Dortmund (a team that beat us at their stadium)

Man Utd made it hard for us but they are the champions elect of England, a great team. A great team that couldn't score a legitimate goal over 180 minutes against us because they were too focused on defending deep. Even when they were down to ten they were still parking the bus. Madrid scored just a few minutes after the card with two quality goals and some beautiful attacking football Proud

Seriously, Zealous? You actually believe that? Laughing Cmon man? We were so comfortable against you guys until the ref interevened.

I'm not gonna go into it again because I know you don't actually believe what you wrote. lol
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:22 pm

lol madrid couldn't beat valencia when we parked the bus, how exactly would they beat cl-calibre teams if they couldn't break down a team with riccy costa and gago in it Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:25 pm

I love how playing defense = parking the bus... :facepalm: brah
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 pm

didn't Lass start against Valencia hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Laughing

PSG vs Barcelona - Page 11 Ibradieu
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:52 pm

rofl Ibra

raising his eyebrows like that. haha
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:10 pm

che wrote:lol madrid couldn't beat valencia when we parked the bus, how exactly would they beat cl-calibre teams if they couldn't break down a team with riccy costa and gago in it Laughing
thankfully football is a little more complex than that
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Is Messi out for the second leg? If so, that just blew this tie wide open whereas otherwise id say Barca had a definite advantage.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:39 pm

No, he will play.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Barcelona send Uefa protest letter over PSG referee

The Blaugrana have complained to the governing body about the mistakes made by the official in their draw in the Champions League

Barcelona have written a formal letter of complaint to governing body Uefa about the refereeing decisions made in the first leg of their Champions League quarter final tie against Paris Saint-Germain.

Tito Vilanova's side recorded a 2-2 draw against the Parisian side in France, but Barca have claimed referee Wolfgang Stark "did not know the rules of the game".

The Blaugrana were unhappy with what they saw as a series of mistakes from the official, including Stark's decision to allow play to continue when two Barca players were off the pitch injured.

Regulations state that play should stop in that instance, while the official also allowed Zlatan Ibrahimovic's first goal to stand when it appeared he was offside.

"Barcelona have sent a letter of protest to Uefa regarding mistakes made by the referee in the game against PSG," the Barca spokesman said.

"We just want to express our surprise that professional referees do not know the rules of the game," he added.

Blaugrana right-back Dani Alves had earlier claimed that the official had been influenced by comments from Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho.

Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:15 pm

And like anyone who ever sent a letter to UEFA complaining about ref mistakes, nothing would come out of it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Doc wrote:And like anyone who ever sent a letter to UEFA complaining about ref mistakes, nothing would come out of it.

You never know..... Very Happy

To be fair though, the ref and his officials sucked ass. For a linesman AND the official behind the goal not to see that offside goal was beyond me. These guys are payed to get these decisions right and to mess up like that? It's unacceptable and something should be done.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Clattenburg was way worse considering the whole match imo.. Not because he favoured either of the teams but his whole game was outrageous, terrible calls (or non-calls) on both sides

Anyways it's funny to see Barcelona complaining about refs hmm even though they will still beat the sh*t out of PSG in the second leg.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next