Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Collblanc
Swanhends
BarrileteCosmico
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:14 pm

che wrote:
Zealous wrote:

And I know you were going for satire but in this thread we have Mourinho being compared to Hitler and the notion that he would have had to invent AIDS to be more hated. I think we are going a bit too far here Laughing

those two were entirely separate, i fully acknowledge it's a minority of morons comparing mourinho to hitler...

Wasn't comparing them Smile

Sorry if it looked like I was.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:39 pm

you realize thats a slight towards mourinho? they are comparing him to hitler, uh duh. hitler = bad, mouriho = bad was the message that clearly some people missed.

could have been done by anyone who hates mou, more likely a barca fan ffs. lol

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:46 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:you realize thats a slight towards mourinho? they are comparing him to hitler, uh duh. hitler = bad, mouriho = bad was the message that clearly some people missed.

could have been done by anyone who hates mou, more likely a barca fan ffs. lol
To a normal person, sure, to the mind of a fascist it might be a compliment. We should ask Di Canio hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:49 pm

its not a support poster. to imply that is an insult to everyones intelligence.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:50 pm

sure it wasnt a madrid fan who made this rofl pls stahp deluding yourselves

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Here's a picture with a ultra sur...
Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far - Page 2 BHQE6ACCYAMOOBx

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 pm

harhar11 wrote:Here's a picture with a ultra sur fan...
Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far - Page 2 BHQE6ACCYAMOOBx

This kinda settles it... it really was meant as a way to support Mourinho.
Ultrassur. Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far - Page 2 1625187496 Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far - Page 2 1625187496 Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far - Page 2 1625187496 Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far - Page 2 1625187496 Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far - Page 2 1625187496
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Nono, he's a Levante fan pretending to be a US...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Ultra Sur made this. Its all over the tabloids here and shouldn't surprise anyone considering US are a bunch of cowards with delusions of grandeur.

And please don't compare Mourinho to Che Guevara or his type Laughing That's an insult to El Che in all aspects.

@Collblanc: If you studied Espanole history than you would not be accusing associating Madrid with Franco or any other incidental relations. This myth within Barca fans must die now
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:07 pm

No need to take a jab at me BC I already said the US are D*ckheads.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Zealous wrote:No need to take a jab at me BC I already said the US are D*ckheads.
It was aimed at the general sentiment, not at you (or any other poster for that matter). Apologies if it came off that way.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Disgraceful stuff again. Ultras :facepalm:.

Any word who the author is so I can come there and hit him with an frying pan.

Last edited by The xcx on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Zealous wrote:No need to take a jab at me BC I already said the US are D*ckheads.

the US and the boixos nois are d*ckheads of the highest order. One of the best thing Laporta ever did for Barca was when he banned the boixos nois from Camp Nou, but now the moron that is Rosell lifted the ban :facepalm:

Oh and the US has done this stuff before

Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far - Page 2 34hgzg8

I don't understand why Florentino gave them their own stands in the stadium. Is it because they are loud?

---

Regarding Franco, I heard that he was an Atletico "fan"(IIRC atletico was the army's team), but he used Real Madrid to sell his propaganda. Is that true?

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Ultra Sur made this. Its all over the tabloids here and shouldn't surprise anyone considering US are a bunch of cowards with delusions of grandeur.

And please don't compare Mourinho to Che Guevara or his type Laughing That's an insult to El Che in all aspects.

@Collblanc: If you studied Espanole history than you would not be accusing associating Madrid with Franco or any other incidental relations. This myth within Barca fans must die now

I bet that quite a bit of members of the US are always on time to eat Mama's supper. Such thugs they are. Also, the myth should die but like bad zombie films, just seem to come up more often than it should...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:00 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
It was aimed at the general sentiment, not at you (or any other poster for that matter). Apologies if it came off that way.

It's cool thought you were talking to me I brought up the Levante possibility.

@harhar

Yeah the US have their spot behind the goal but only to cheer, the club has made it clear to them that they can't cause any trouble or put up any offensive banners or they're out. They are mostly there for noise but there are many who would like to see them banned even though they haven't caused trouble in the stadium for a while now.

As for France Atleti were his favourite team (The Air Force team at the time) but he used Madrid as propaganda during their period of dominance in Europe.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:33 pm

There are better ways to support someone than compare them with Hitler Laughing
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:43 pm

@Harhar, Rossel never lifted the ban, where'd u get that from?
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:59 pm

http://www.abc.es/deportes/futbol/20130308/abci-barcelona-rosell-boixos-201303081946.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Curious so whats these US? They are just various clubs fans groups in Spain?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Article proves nothing. BN are still formally banned.
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Ultra Sur made this. Its all over the tabloids here and shouldn't surprise anyone considering US are a bunch of cowards with delusions of grandeur.

I studied plenty of spanish history and I don't see any reason why this myth should dissappear. It's not even a myth but a well documented and reported fact.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:01 am

free_cat wrote:

I studied plenty of spanish history and I don't see any reason why this myth should dissappear. It's not even a myth but a well documented and reported fact.

Specify on the grounds between Franco and Real Madrid. I don't think you are comprehending to which area I am touching upon, Free.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:22 am

Just reading the title, I was expecting to see a thread about Nini's or "Idiot"
Very Happy
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:41 am

Deja Vu wrote:@Harhar, Rossel never lifted the ban, where'd u get that from?

Almost everyone reported it in Spain. And also it was reported that it was them who threw the flare at the Madrid supporters in Camp Nou..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2