djfawnz
Targus
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
elm_baraja_shaman
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:24 pm

we need a system like Bayern's ffs, 4-2-3-1 with attacking midefielders or offensive minded players behind llorente or whover we buy, there's too much space between the strikers and the middle....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread

Post by inderbaby Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:26 pm

There is no point in being upset! This is the Champions League...It takes time to win this...I think it was a little naive to think we were going to win it this year! This Conte's first season in the Champions League as a coach! We will improve each year...we wanted to see where we stand against the best and now we have our answer. Rome was not built in a day guys so keep patient! We are marching towards our second consecutive scudetto and have already signed Llorent who is sick! Onwards and Upwards! Forza Juve!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:34 pm

this is beyond disgraceful....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:34 pm

inderbaby wrote:There is no point in being upset! This is the Champions League...It takes time to win this...I think it was a little naive to think we were going to win it this year! This Conte's first season in the Champions League as a coach! We will improve each year...we wanted to see where we stand against the best and now we have our answer. Rome was not built in a day guys so keep patient! We are marching towards our second consecutive scudetto and have already signed Llorent who is sick! Onwards and Upwards! Forza Juve!
Exactly, we were 7th twice in a row no less than 2 years ago. Look at us now, champions of Italy and there's no shame in being knocked out a QF by Bayern.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:35 pm

I am not upset because we lost
Upset because we didn't fight, we didn't fight at all

we played for fivr minutes, got a chance to score and stopped
this happened twice

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Exactly, I didn't think for a second we would win the CL. I belived we could because over 2 legs anything can happen. But in the 2nd half to go out and not push up, not pressure, not even *bleep* care is a joke.

Matri-Quags need to go realistically. Not blaming them individually at all but they're clearly holding us back as a team. Our goal threat let us down like we've predicted 4 *bleep* years ago and our wing-back rotation material is shit as well.

Asamoah - Very good player, not a wing-back.
Peluso - Not what we need in Europe, Average.
Padoin - same as above
Licht - World-class, the only wing-back we actually have.

Imagine this tie with Vuci-Llorente upfront.

Criscito or another talented full-back

To become great like Juve of old, these players who we're fond of need to GO. Not good enough, yes they're good people in real life and have given us good memories etc etc etc. That's not what we need. We need a genuine threat upfront and we need a real left-back who is top quality.

We are the Italian Champions, if we don't spend on top players we're not going to bridge the gap in the next 20 years Laughing

Nobody wants a spending spree, just a *bleep* striker to lead the line in European nights.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Dortmund were pants in the Champions League last season and look at them this season, they look like they could go all the way! It all takes time! Next season we will go one better! Bayern were great and deserve to go through!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sektbiff Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:51 pm

elmystique wrote:its time we kill that 3-5-2 nonsense when we are playing in the CL, also we have to invest heavily in te team and stop being damn cheap

I don't think we should get rid off the 3-5-2, but we must have some back-ups conte goddamit!!
For the 3-5-2 we need better attackers and left/right midfielders, the defence is superb imo.
Sektbiff
Sektbiff
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Also, losing 4-0 over two games is unacceptable. I'm a huge Juve fan, have been since I was a very young kid and I always will be. But losing 4-0 as Italian Champions? Not creating a proper chance in 180 minutes? Unacceptable. I'd expect any other team in the last 8 to have given Bayern a better run for their money. Horrible, unmotivated, lazy performance.

Vucinic is barely even a striker and he's acting as our only proper striker. I don't blame him one bit by the way, he needs a top partner in attack.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:58 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Also, losing 4-0 over two games is unacceptable. I'm a huge Juve fan, have been since I was a very young kid and I always will be. But losing 4-0 as Italian Champions? Not creating a proper chance in 180 minutes? Unacceptable. I'd expect any other team in the last 8 to have given Bayern a better run for their money. Horrible, unmotivated, lazy performance.

Vucinic is barely even a striker and he's acting as our only proper striker. I don't blame him one bit by the way, he needs a top partner in attack.

Llorente and Vucinic upfront next season is gonna be BOOM! All the other strikers we have are a level below them! Also I would like to see us try and sign one of these wonder kid strikers!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Sektbiff wrote:
elmystique wrote:its time we kill that 3-5-2 nonsense when we are playing in the CL, also we have to invest heavily in te team and stop being damn cheap

I don't think we should get rid off the 3-5-2, but we must have some back-ups conte goddamit!!
For the 3-5-2 we need better attackers and left/right midfielders, the defence is superb imo.

its time for conte to think about that, even though we didnt win, or even score we were a great team in CL this season. A real sensation, Conte needs to understand that CL is not the same as Serie A, and i think he has today. Congrats to Bayern fans, they deserved the victory and i hope they win the CL, because they are the best team, and they will be the team to beat next season. I hope we face them again, we have some unfinished business.
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:00 pm

inderbaby wrote:
AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Also, losing 4-0 over two games is unacceptable. I'm a huge Juve fan, have been since I was a very young kid and I always will be. But losing 4-0 as Italian Champions? Not creating a proper chance in 180 minutes? Unacceptable. I'd expect any other team in the last 8 to have given Bayern a better run for their money. Horrible, unmotivated, lazy performance.

Llorente and Vucinic upfront next season is gonna be BOOM! All the other strikers we have are a level below them! Also I would like to see us try and sign one of these wonder kid strikers!

wonderkid and hopefully suarez
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 pm

juveman17 wrote:Sad

thats how we all feel bro Proud
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Heads up guys. One doesn't go from zero to hundred in no-time in the CL. Dortmund needed a total mess-up to become better, and reaching the CL QF is no mess-up at all. Some other big teams would have loved to go that far in the first place! I hope that there will be another meeting of Bayern and Juve next season, and then maybe a little later in the competition! I just hope that Gigi will stay fit as I love watching him.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 pm

rwo power wrote:Heads up guys. One doesn't go from zero to hundred in no-time in the CL. Dortmund needed a total mess-up to become better, and reaching the CL QF is no mess-up at all. Some other big teams would have loved to go that far in the first place! I hope that there will be another meeting of Bayern and Juve next season, and then maybe a little later in the competition! I just hope that Gigi will stay fit as I love watching him.

thanks for the motivation, its great to see some real football fans, :bow:
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:37 pm

rwo power wrote:Heads up guys. One doesn't go from zero to hundred in no-time in the CL. Dortmund needed a total mess-up to become better, and reaching the CL QF is no mess-up at all. Some other big teams would have loved to go that far in the first place! I hope that there will be another meeting of Bayern and Juve next season, and then maybe a little later in the competition! I just hope that Gigi will stay fit as I love watching him.

Thank you rwo :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey guys.. thx rwo for your support.
I know I dont post here frequently, but i usually lurk around to see your posts... Guys dont be let down, we must face truth. As RWO said, its all about time, experience, and probably we should get experienced players...
Keep your heads up! Fino alla fine forza juventus.. We are improving year by year.
Look at us last year and this year.. IF it wasnt CL this year, we would have led Serie A by 20+ points.. But see, our players are not used to the pressure of CL and u know guys...
Bayern have more experience and were better than us on both legs!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:42 pm

weneed another striker besides Llorente
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:43 pm

I dont think Llorente will help a lot... He rarely plays this season
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:44 pm

djfawnz wrote:weneed another striker besides Llorente
thats what i have been saying, IMO we need suarez
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Targus wrote:
djfawnz wrote:weneed another striker besides Llorente
thats what i have been saying, IMO we need suarez

No we dont only need suarez...
Lol he will not even come cheap.. so dream about it...
There are rumors that Marotta's contract will finish at july and Nedved will take his place... And that if the quality striker that Conte wants will not come to Juve, Conte will resign from Juve
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nobionye Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Hey guys,
just got back from school ....couldnt watch the match ..but here are my thoughts..

I agree that we are still on the road to full recovery, and We dont have the experience and quality that Bayern possesses on every part of the field.
Bayern are enjoying a graet run in form that has seen them win the bundesliga by 20 points with several matches to play and leave Dortmund, ..yes Dortmund that qualified for the next round of the champions league chewing dust.
I frankly didnt expect Juve to beat Bayern over 2 legs ..but the manner with which we lost was ..well... Crying or Very sad ..

I am a huge fan of Antonio conte and his work but i refuse to accept the 'inexperienced in champions league football' excuse. there is no bleeping way a 3-5-2 would be safe against a team like bayern ....with so many individually talented and quickfooted players like robben ,ribery and co..even with 4 defenders ... any team will be hardpressed to stop them .it was suicidal to leave just 3 men behind.
We were always going to attack to get goals , i know ,but 3-5-2??.

finally, strikers....please Marotta and Conte...for bleep sake get us a one-man-riot upfront.....what i dont get is why you want to spend less and expect more... you can buy a prius and expect it to run like a porsche.. giovinco , quags , matri...we just have to get a match winning striker ...we have to lift that creativity burden in the final third from pirlo and vucinic. LLorente cant come soon enough, but i'd fancy another supporting striker that can be more consistent than vucinic.

on a final note... We have overacheived by getting to this stage. its not that bad, the loss.
it been a good run boys..let wrap up the Italian league and forget this disappointment .....matches like this will be bricks on which the Juve legacy will be built...cheers.

just remembered i'd have to buy my Celtic fan friend a beer..
dammit.

nobionye
nobionye
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:16 am

no one expected us to beat Bayern but am disappointed we didnt even fight, I mean dominated in our own home that's too much.....

and what is this passing the ball to the back always, I thought the first leg taught us that it was wrong....

whichever way we lost to a great side, nothing to be ashamed of, its just the manner in which we lost that bothers some of us.....

and Conte's tactical stubbornness....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:07 am

reality checks can be a b1tch guys Sad. this game points out the obvious floors that until we have better strikers, better flankers and players to play in a 4-3-3 as well as 3-5-2 were not gonna be beating sids like barca or bayern very soon. 3-4 years of flawless and cleverly thought out purchases and i would say we can be on their level
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:32 am

We were NOT dominated in Torino. In fact we played an excellent game and in the first half id say we were better actually. We just couldnt score (what else is new?).
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next