djfawnz
Targus
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
elm_baraja_shaman
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread

Post by juventus101 Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:32 am

We were NOT dominated in Torino. In fact we played an excellent game and in the first half id say we were better actually. We just couldnt score (what else is new?).

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:15 am

Well we went out from the best team currently in UCL and we tried simple as that. I can't be angru at our team as getting out of our group was the first objective and we did great this season in UCL. This game showed how inexperienced we are and that we need time to grow and I am sure we will. This game also showed that Vucinic is class of a player and the only1 worth keeping everyone else from the attack needs to be sold.

All in all it was good journey it has been long since we felt this way grazie ragazzi !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:06 am

DeviAngel wrote:Well we went out from the best team currently in UCL and we tried simple as that. I can't be angru at our team as getting out of our group was the first objective and we did great this season in UCL. This game showed how inexperienced we are and that we need time to grow and I am sure we will. This game also showed that Vucinic is class of a player and the only1 worth keeping everyone else from the attack needs to be sold.

All in all it was good journey it has been long since we felt this way grazie ragazzi !
You're avatar is so sad... forced me to write a comment... we really miss the captain... Sad
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4