djfawnz
Targus
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
elm_baraja_shaman
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread Empty Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:12 pm

"There was once a battle at a place called Thermopylae, where three hundred brave Greeks held off a Persian army of a million men... a million, you understand this number? For many days the Greeks made the Persians pay so dearly they lost all hope for battle" - General Algren
I decided to cut Tomjuve some slack by making this thread and hopefully un jinx us.

We go in this game as underdogs and 2-0 down but am very confident if we can score 2 goals in 20 mins this game will be a wrap........ in that sense I hope we field something like this

--------------------------------Buffon-------------------------

Barzagli----------------------Bonucci--------------------------Chiellini--------------

--------------------------------Pirlo-------------------------------------

Caceres/Isla (not much of a fan of his form)-----------------------------------Asamoah-------------

-----------Pogba--------------------------------------------------Marchisio---------------

--------------Giovinco[if fit]/Quagliarella-----------------------Vucinic---------------------

we should be pressing hard and attacking them without end........ Giovinco in because his speed and skill can force Bayern defenders into making mistakes but am not sure of his injury situation so Quags seems more reliable with his wonder goals, please no Matri.................

Hopefully we stand up to them like these brave Samurai did:

this is our last stand, we either play hard or go home....... I am hopeful...... bounce

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread Empty Re: Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:51 pm

My brothers I come to you today with a message. WE WILL NOT ROLL OVER AND DIE. Tomorrow night, the golden gates of heaven will part ways and the gods will TREMBLE IN OUR WAKE. WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED, we can NOT BE stopped!

I WANT TO HEAR YOU shout. "FORZA JUVE, FORZA JUVE, FORZA TOMJUVE, I LOVE TOMJUVE, YOU'RE MY HERO TOMJUVE."

JOIN WITH ME NOW "FORZA JUVE, WE LOVE YOU TOMJUVE, FORZA JUVE"
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread Empty Re: Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:06 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:My brothers I come to you today with a message. WE WILL NOT ROLL OVER AND DIE. Tomorrow night, the golden gates of heaven will part ways and the gods will TREMBLE IN OUR WAKE. WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED, we can NOT BE stopped!

I WANT TO HEAR YOU shout. "FORZA JUVE, FORZA JUVE, FORZA TOMJUVE, I LOVE TOMJUVE, YOU'RE MY HERO TOMJUVE."

JOIN WITH ME NOW "FORZA JUVE, WE LOVE YOU TOMJUVE, FORZA JUVE"

that self praise :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Proud I'm my biggest fan, but definitely not my only fan Proud

This is why I can often be found quoting myself Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:07 pm

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 pm

elmystique wrote:"There was once a battle at a place called Thermopylae, where three hundred brave Greeks held off a Persian army of a million men... a million, you understand this number? For many days the Greeks made the Persians pay so dearly they lost all hope for battle" - General Algren
I decided to cut Tomjuve some slack by making this thread and hopefully un jinx us.

We go in this game as underdogs and 2-0 down but am very confident if we can score 2 goals in 20 mins this game will be a wrap........ in that sense I hope we field something like this

--------------------------------Buffon-------------------------

Barzagli----------------------Bonucci--------------------------Chiellini--------------

--------------------------------Pirlo-------------------------------------

Caceres/Isla (not much of a fan of his form)-----------------------------------Asamoah-------------

-----------Pogba--------------------------------------------------Marchisio---------------

--------------Giovinco[if fit]/Quagliarella-----------------------Vucinic---------------------

we should be pressing hard and attacking them without end........ Giovinco in because his speed and skill can force Bayern defenders into making mistakes but am not sure of his injury situation so Quags seems more reliable with his wonder goals, please no Matri.................

Hopefully we stand up to them like these brave Samurai did:

this is our last stand, we either play hard or go home....... I am hopeful...... bounce

i like your lineup and here's why

--------------------------------Buffon(superman)-------------------------

Barzagli(wall)----------------------Bonucci(im not sure Laughing )--------------------------Chiellini(king-kong)--------------

--------------------------------Pirlo(chuck norris/mozart)--------------------------------

Isla (an engine)----------------------------------Asamoah(an engine)-------------

-----------Pogba(crazy shots)---------------------Marchisio(another engine)-------

--------------Quagliarella(crazy shots)-----------------Vucinic(crazy shots)--
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:51 am

Juventus-Bayern, chi non ci crede resti a casa
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:28 am

sarebbe chi non ci crede resta a casa
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:11 am

Best of luck, even if you don't progress; make all of us proud!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:51 am

I want to see Bayern traumatized after their trip to Torino

Go get 'em
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 am

Thank you for all the Milan fans support. Nice to see yheres still a general mutual respect between Juve and Milan fans. Inter on the other hand...

Anyways, Forza Juve! We're still in this! We praxtically specialize in early goals. Lets tet one and put them on the backfoot. We're gonna win this!
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:52 pm

This is it. If we win this I don't care if we win the champions league or not

This is not impossible at all, but we need all our luck all of it

The away goal is very tricky and very possible, we have to be ready to score 4 goals

We should star with

BBC

Isla pirlo Peluso
Pogba Marchisio
vucinic Quagliarella

and change when really need the goals

-------------------BBC
-----Pogba---- Pirlo----- Marchisio
Isla -----------------------------Asamoah
----------------vucinic
----------Matri---quagliarella

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:09 pm

12 players on the pitch hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Potential wrote:Best of luck, even if you don't progress; make all of us proud!

El Shaarawy wrote:I want to see Bayern traumatized after their trip to Torino

Go get 'em

really great to have milan fans supporting us today drinking
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 pm

haha second one I didn't know who to replace so I thought we might as well have 12 players

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Potential wrote:Best of luck, even if you don't progress; make all of us proud!

Here's hoping anyway drinking
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Alessandro Del Piero
7 hours ago via mobile
Forza ragazzi, fatemi stare sveglio stanotte... In bocca al lupo Juve per la rimontona!!! Ale
//
Hey, guys, keep me fully awake this night... Good luck Juventus for recovery!!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:20 pm

It will be hard...but not impossible!
We want to see a great match,the true Juventus!

FORZA JUVE!FORZA!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

juvealbanian wrote:It will be hard...but not impossible!
We want to see a great match,the true Juventus!

FORZA JUVE!FORZA!

ALESSANDRO Del Piero
Forza ragazzi, fatemi stare sveglio stanotte....In bocca al lupo

Come on guys, let me stay awake tonight .... Good luck

ADP posted that on twitter, i was too lazy to post the picture, you can easily find it
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:37 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200833858429521&set=vb.113946692013047&type=2&theater

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Juventus vs Bayern Munich CL Official Thread 540130_649698485057384_2006195099_n

Padoin.. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 pm

ok now let's all believe have faith as one, also support every single player we have ! stop doubting start supporting this is the best time to unite now lets do it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Juventus try to overturn their Champions League quarter-final tie with Bayern Munich, looking to Paul Pogba, Mirko Vucinic and Fabio Quagliarella.

The Bianconeri lost the first leg 2-0 in Germany and were completely out-played, but Coach Antonio Conte has promised “a very different performance.”

Arturo Vidal and Stephan Lichtsteiner sit out bans, while Sebastian Giovinco, Simone Pepe, Nicolas Anelka and Nicklas Bendtner are injured.

Vucinic partners Quagliarella in attack, while Pogba steps in for the banned Vidal in midfield with Claudio Marchisio and Andrea Pirlo.

Simone Padoin is the surprise pick on the flank with Kwadwo Asamoah taking the other side.

Martin Caceres returns to the bench for the first time since his horrific car crash last month.

Bayern Munich have already been celebrating over the past week, as they secured the Bundesliga title with a record-breaking 20-point lead and six rounds to spare.

Javi Martinez was suspended in Munich, but returns to the side, while Toni Kroos is still unavailable after suffering a thigh strain in the first leg.

Arjen Robben and Mandzukic will be hoping to again cause the Juve back line real problems.

The last time these sides met in Turin was the 2009-10 group stage, when Juve had taken the lead only to collapse 4-1.

The Bianconeri won 1-0 in the 2004-05 group phase and 2-1 in 2011-12.

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Padoin, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Vucinic, Quagliarella

Juventus bench: Storari, Caceres, De Ceglie, Peluso, Giaccherini, Matri, Isla

Bayern Munich: Neuer; Lahm, Dante, Van Buyten, Alaba; Schweinsteiger, Javi Martinez; Robben, T Muller, Ribery; Mandzukic

Bayern bench: Starke, Rafinha, Boateng, Shaqiri, Luiz Gustavo, Pizarro, Gomez
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:30 pm

I just want us to give Bayern Hell tonight and show the real Juve. I am not too bothered if we go through or not...I am already so proud of what we have achieved in our first year back in the champions league! Forza Juve :bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:33 pm

You should have seen buffon and the players when they were arriving to the stadium they were so serious looked like angry buffon was so serious it was like I dunno
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum