How highly do u rate Lampard and Scholes?

+13
timzink
ExtremistEnigma
Juveman17
iNFINITY9910
Lupi
LeBéninois
Lex
FennecFox7
Tomwin Lannister
Kick
Berbatov
AltoZ
BarcaLearning
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How highly do u rate Lampard and Scholes? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do u rate Lampard and Scholes?

Post by Sushi Master Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 am

I actually do remember both Lampard and Scholes in their prime, and they were world class players. Even in their age, they're still at a good enough level to play in top leagues. Respect.

Ah, the golden age of the PL Proud

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How highly do u rate Lampard and Scholes? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do u rate Lampard and Scholes?

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:17 am

So when was his prime exactly, he was at his best in which position? SS or AM or DM Razz

And his best attributes would be?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:05 am

Scholes box to box him and Keane and occasionally Butt, those days make me seem so old Sad
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:28 pm

The days when players could be called Butt and Batty and no-one would snicker Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Lex wrote:The days when players could be called Butt and Batty and no-one would snicker Sad

How about kaka hmm
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Lex wrote:The days when players could be called Butt and Batty and no-one would snicker Sad

How about kaka hmm

Kaka ( Caca ) means '' poo '' in french
Back in the days when i would watch some games with some women who really aren't football fans like me , they wouldn't stop laughing about him.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:52 am

Laughing I remember being Liveprool fan back in those days and didnt know much about football, was just a stupid young fan, obviously didnt appreciate oppositions and their players much tongue PRobably the more fancy ones only... Butt and Batty probably more traditional English style midfielders, bullies and good at missing penalties Very Happy I loved Paul Ince, Veiria etc battling with Keane was awesome Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2