McAgger
Abramovich
Juveman17
schrutebucks
Lupi
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Top Rated U21 in europe -#Whoscored - Page 3 Empty Re: Top Rated U21 in europe -#Whoscored

Post by RedOranje Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:33 am

CBarca wrote:3 pages and not one has asked where Isco is?

wtf?

Not even on the bench.

This is the same website that says one of Henderson's weaknesses is his (lack of) defensive workrate... don't take it too seriously.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Top Rated U21 in europe -#Whoscored - Page 3 Empty Re: Top Rated U21 in europe -#Whoscored

Post by Pedram Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:35 am

wtf?

Not even on the bench.

Isco will be 22 yo this sunday.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:33 am

Tbh I thought he was over 21. Didn't realize he was so young Shocked
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:57 am

Pedram wrote:

wtf?

Not even on the bench.

Isco will be 22 yo this sunday.

Turns 21 this Sunday you mean.

And yeah Red I don't, I'm a stats hater to be honest and that's well known (according to stats Cesc is consistently one of Barca's best performers tbh :facepalm: ), and I'm aware WhoScored.com is based on statistical analysis, but what surprised me is that in 3 pages no one mentioned the lack of Isco here, who has arguably been one of the best U-21's in Europe this year, and is a sensational talent.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:53 am

as someone who didn't have the chance to watch isco and plain judging by whoscored.com stats on him , I have to say him playing in different positions is the cause of that low ranking , well i pretty much only watch Roma games .

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/82989/
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:26 am

Verratti should be in there too....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:43 am

Well you cant fit Gotze, Isco, Wilshere, Verratti, Obiang, Oscar, and Pogba all into one formation cuz theres only 2 CM spots and one AM spot. So who starts?

juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:55 am

Pogba, Isco and Goetze for the 3 midfielder spots... and it's not even that close tbh.

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:56 am

Not a fan of whoscored, but that's a pretty great lineup. And Obiang is a beast. Watch more Samp, GL.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 am

RealGunner wrote:Both of them haven't played much this season.

The team consists of the "best performers" of the season. Most of the players are starters and have played majority of the time in their respective teams

Pogba has started just 3 more than Thiago and been subbed in the same amount of games.. Varane has started like 7 less.

In the league that is.

Last edited by The Franchise on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:42 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Bellerin > Carvajal
Hayden > Firmino
Gnabry > Draxler
Olsson > Pogba
Akpom > El Shaarawy

Spoiler:

In all honesty though, that XI seems about right to me.
cheers

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:30 pm

@Nick I knew your brain would be in clockwork after you saw Obiang. Whoscored lunacy aside, he is quite a complete midfielder as its worth scouting him for a match for two, hopefully to end that midfielder search of yours which doesn't seem to be satisfying you at the moment lol.

@Sports. SES never played a 9 as this was a False 9 during Allegri's initial experiment with that position. Bojan and him rotated (Bojan more frequently) in that position and it worked wonders for our general play, yet the problem is both of them are not natural finishers aren't designed (their play) to score goals as this was discovered with Bojan this year in his excellent play behind the striker. False 9 experiment was abandoned after Pazzini was deployed as the reference point with moderate results.

SES' position isn't LW as its LAM. May sound pedantic yet it is similar to Marco Reus of Dortmund yet frequently going centre and supplying passes from there. His role since Balotelli changed ,since Balo is afforded freedom, which has seen SES in a deeper position to support the forwards alongside Niang (both of them occasional switch flanks. It has resulted in SES scoring far less yet brought out his underrated creativity along with superior use of his link-up play.

Here is a heat map of his play for Milan over the season (SES)
Top Rated U21 in europe -#Whoscored - Page 3 Iniesta_heat_map
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:32 pm

if we can put a lock on Pogba/Vidal, and Subsitute for Alonso, gundogan/pardo i will be ok.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:if we can put a lock on Pogba/Vidal, and Subsitute for Alonso, gundogan/pardo i will be ok.

The Juve duo is highly unlikely as that would be optimistic.

Guedogan with his recent comments hasn't separated himself from Sahin as I can see him going to Madrid as despite what the protective BundesLegacy say, it shouldn't be ruled out at all. Would be interesting to see.

Pardo as I said for me seems destined for Madrid as Sociedad aren't Athletic Club in holding onto their players. Montanier has finally integrated him (successfully) into the system yet there is a high chance Madrid can acquire him for a low price to which he is worth. His problem is like Verrati, that he cannot defend at all, despite his genius in his offensive trade. Basque heir to Alonso Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:41 pm

i dunno is Juve are in a position to turn 30mil down if we try to sign Vidal and if it's true that we are trying to sign Pgba, then it's Raiola we need to worry about. anyway, give me pogba and gundogan and ill be very happy.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:25 pm

30M?

rofl

You're reading far too many articles where Marotta's talking about the economic situation in Italy. We're not in some desperate financial situation, we're still recovering from the 100M stadium and a few idiotic buys from a few years ago. But every year we're making steps in the right directon. It won't be too long until we're making profits again.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:17 am

So proud of Marquinhos and Lamela.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Only reason there are less PL players there is because EPL is of a higher level so youngsters can't break into the teams as easily.

/premface
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3