So can we all agree that Dortmund are better than Real Madrid?

+28
Pedram
Mack10
VivaStPauli
Abramovich
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
Kamikaze692
Eivindo
Harmonica
Mamad
timzink
Kaladin
rwo power
Onyx
FennecFox7
Omniscient
paddy
futbol
REWB
julias
Valkyrja
juventus101
Lex
Swanhends
Berbatov
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
jibers
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So can we all agree that Dortmund are better than Real Madrid? - Page 2 Empty Re: So can we all agree that Dortmund are better than Real Madrid?

Post by Omniscient Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am

1. Bayern
2. Dortmund
3. Madrid
4. Barca
5/6. Juventus/United

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

So can we all agree that Dortmund are better than Real Madrid? - Page 2 Empty Re: So can we all agree that Dortmund are better than Real Madrid?

Post by Berbatov Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:35 am

jibercus wrote:
Berbatov wrote:
jibercus wrote:

Giggs is definately more mobile than all three and Carrick is no slower than Alonso.

I'd say Giggs isn't. Alonso is quite slow, but Carrick doesn't really inspire agility. Khedira is not that bad either. But Man United's is worse than a lot of other teams.

If you think Giggs is immobole then you don't watch Manchester United. Giggs is more mobile than all three. It's clear if you watch all the games. Look at him vs Madrid ffs. They couldn't get near him.

I never said that Giggs was immobile, and I watch Man United quite often. I just said that Giggs isn't as mobile.
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:55 am

Alonso is very immobile, but that's not his job. Similar to Pirlo in that he just sits there in the center of the pitch and distributes. The problem is more that from what ive seen, you guys use Khedira as a pure DM where hes much better as a B2B like he is for Germany. Its no coincidence that just months ago at the Euro Khedira was one of Germany's best players, constantly roaming all over the pitch, having loads of chances on goal and still doing defensively work. Hes a defense-first minded B2B, but not a pure DM. This is just from what ive seen of him at Madrid though, as although ive seen a lot of Germany games, Ive only been able to catch the big Madrid games like the Classicos and CL games.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:37 am

No, alonso/khedira is the problem

And it's mous fault for buying flopric instead of complete midfielders
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:39 am

Giggity5313 wrote:No, alonso/khedira is the problem

So are Dortmund better than Madrid?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 am

jibercus wrote:

So are Dortmund better than Madrid?

Sadly

Yes
#saveusCR7 #justiceformou
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:44 am

Personally and feel free to disagree if you feel i don't like the defence very much either.

Coentrao is good at some things and bad at others.... you practically have no RB, Pepe and Ramos is well documented and Varane while ridiculously good for his age has shown against Man Yoo, Gala and Dortmund why he's a kid.

Of course the attack is up there with anything though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:46 am

I agree 100% except about varane

Literally has idiots playing with him, bar vs drogba goal vs gala the goals weren't directly his fault.

Hilarious to see players as experienced as ramos and pepe diving in for stupid tackles. IQ's of a peanut
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:49 am

Individually our defenders may not be the best, however I think we could defend a lot better if our defensive tactics were better. Better intelligent pressing, tracking back etc etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:50 am

Yeah but its not just the tactics. Our defenders have been making silly mistakes all the damn time.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:50 am

I'm not saying he's bad.... just his age has been showing.

Not his fault, you can't expect a 18 year old to be consistently brilliant.

How ever i do agree its not helped he's surrounded by brainless buffons in a defensive point of view.

Its funny but Madrid would probably look better with Albiol and Varane instead of Pepe and Ramos and get a RB who is actually not shit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm not saying he's bad.... just his age has been showing.

Not his fault, you can't expect a 18 year old to be consistently brilliant.

How ever i do agree its not helped he's surrounded by brainless buffons in a defensive point of view.

Its funny but Madrid would probably look better with Albiol and Varane instead of Pepe and Ramos and get a RB who is actually not shit.

Varane is 20.

Yeh we did well when Varane-Albiol played for some matches a few months ago. Both of them are just defenders who stick to the basics which makes them solid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 am

Thought he was younger than that even so very few defenders consistently start for elite clubs without any hiccups at that age.

20 is a baby's age for a defender, won't reach his prime until his early 30s most likely.

Ramos and Pepe are just too rash in their decision making and positioning for me it creates far too many holes.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:04 am

Yet you had some ppl that were convinced they were WC cbs rofl
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:11 am

Pepe's shit. Ramos is good but has mistakes in him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:49 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Jibs this is too early.... get this thread deleted and discuss it when the 2nd leg is done :coffee:

I agree btw.
Actually if you consider the 4 matches as a mini-league, you'd have

Dortmund: 7 points, 8 goals for, 4 goals against
Real: 1 point, 4 goals for, 8 goals against

So even if Real win the second leg, Dortmund was superior 1 vs 1.

Oh, and in the last three seasons, Dortmund won 2 leagues even though they had FCB as opponent, 1 cup vs Real's 1 league, possibly 1 cup, also with FCB as opponent, of course. Again Dortmund win Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:06 am

They have proven that they can challenge the best, they certainly outplayed Madrid and i do think imo that they are the superior team

But i dont want to jinx this for Tuesday, i've fallen in love with Klopp's Dortmund No
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by timzink Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:44 am

in the matches they have played they have certainly outclassed madrid, and as a team they have more cohesion . but i dont think dortmund are neccessarily better . i think madrid has superior individuals .
but dortmund are quality .
timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 am

Having superior individuals may sound fine, but in the end, football is still a team sport and the superior team wins.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:54 am

Well said rwo, well said
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 pm

timzink wrote:in the matches they have played they have certainly outclassed madrid, and as a team they have more cohesion . but i dont think dortmund are neccessarily better . i think madrid has superior individuals .
but dortmund are quality .

Better individuals? rofl

Dortmund have a better backline
Better mf
Better wingers bar Ronaldo
Goetze better than ozil and Lewa better than both Madrid strikers

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:11 pm

So can we all agree that Dortmund are better than Real Madrid?

Yes.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Jibers secret Moudrid love jinx. Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by timzink Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:52 pm

LOL AT BLACYKOWSKI BEING BETTER THAN DI MARIA OR PISZACEK BEING BETTER THAN COENTRAO
timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:03 pm

madrid and barca to win like 5-0 lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 pm

gotze isnt better then ozil :coffee:

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next