Juventude
dronte
salmano9
S
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  Empty -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Angelo Ogbonna has conceded that he is getting used to being rotated at Juventus, insisting it is ‘normal’.

The youngster arrived from Torino in the summer, but has so far played just five League games for the Bianconeri.

“It’s normal that there’s so much competition here,” he told JTV. “It’s not that you play less games, it’s just you play every three days so the Coach has to be careful.

“You can’t keep on playing all of the time – sometimes there has to be a change in the team.

“It’s taken me a while to assimilate because it’s different here, but I’ve always made myself available to the Coach.”

The Italy international then commented on his ambitions for this season and the upcoming Ballon d’Or.

“It’s my dream to go to the World Cup. Unfortunately I don’t have a magic wand though. It’s the Coach who makes those decisions.

“The Ballon d’Or? Honestly, I would give it to Pirlo.”

Last edited by DeviAngel on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  Empty - The Defensive Vice | Angelo Ogbonna #5

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:18 pm

- The Vice becase he is vice for all defensive positions and has no nickname that I've came up to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by S Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:54 pm

I personally think he should play more.I absolutely enjoyed his performance against Bologna.His passing seems to be fantastic as well.
Hope to see him start against Sassoulo this weekend.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:56 am

S wrote:I personally think he should play more.I absolutely enjoyed his performance against Bologna.His passing seems to be fantastic as well.
Tbh I see him more as vice-Chiellini not vice Bonucci and yeah he needs more playing time but so does Martin..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:19 am

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:I personally think he should play more.I absolutely enjoyed his performance against Bologna.His passing seems to be fantastic as well.
Tbh I see him more as vice-Chiellini not vice Bonucci and yeah he needs more playing time but so does Martin..

Thats the thing,he's versatile enough to play both roles.He's still only 25 and i'm expecting a lot more from him going into the future.In today's market thats a fairly decent price we've spent on him.Not overpaying at all.

Depth wins championships and we are very glad to have Martin and Ogbonna as our bench options ,players who are good enough to start for many if not most Serie A teams.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  Empty -| Former Players Thread| -

Post by S Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:22 am

Further quotes from Beppe Marotta made yesterday on Arturo Vidal’s future at Juventus have now emerged.

The director general spoke to reporters on the subject yesterday, as well as the Manchester United target’s continued recovery from May surgery on his knee.

“The condition of Vidal is good from a physical point of view. The knee is getting better and he is recovering on equal terms with other members of the squad, from that point of view,” Marotta is quoted further today as commenting.

“We have reiterated many times that he is not on the market, there have been no offers. Then, we understand that there are rumours from the media, so there is talk about Bayern and Manchester United, but the facts are different.

“The renewal signed in the middle of last season has consolidated the marriage between the parties, and there is every reason that Vidal will stay.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:50 am

Not fully healed of course, but I'm sure he is better. they say he was hiding his knee which had an ice pack in the match yesterday.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:20 pm

salmano9 wrote:Not fully healed of course, but I'm sure he is better. they say he was hiding his knee which had an ice pack in the match yesterday.

I rather believe our own management than random conspiracy theories.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Well.. marrota won't say anything negative about vidal
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:49 pm

dronte wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Not fully healed of course, but I'm sure he is better. they say he was hiding his knee which had an ice pack in the match yesterday.

I rather believe our own management than random conspiracy theories.

I also think that's pretty normal. That was his first serious game action in a while and he probably wanted to keep any swelling down.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:53 pm

The deal is now definitely over, no point in lying about his condition at the moment. Whatever, I think he will be absolutely ready for the season start, no point in rushing him back.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:01 am

Manchester United make new Vidal offer

Manchester United have made a second bid for Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal. The Red Devils have offered €40m (£32m) plus and a player swap for the Chile international.

Source: Daily Star

These English papers rofl They just wont stop Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:23 am

S wrote:Manchester United make new Vidal offer

Manchester United have made a second bid for Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal. The Red Devils have offered €40m (£32m) plus and a player swap for the Chile international.

Source: Daily Star

These English papers rofl They just wont stop Laughing

They have nothing else to talk about no Razz  eco smile 
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Vucinic: My biggest disappointment…

Mirko Vucinic has described his failed January move to Inter as ‘the biggest disappointment in Italian football’ for him.

The Montenegrin was on the verge of leaving Juventus for the Nerazzurri in the winter transfer window, in a deal that would have seen Fredy Guarin move in the opposite direction.

Despite clearing out his locker at Vinovo and seemingly with personal terms agreed, the deal was called off at the last moment by Inter President Erick Thohir.

“Let’s say that those hours were the biggest disappointment in Italian football for me,” Vucinic has today conceded to Sky Sport Italia.

“But, I have put it behind me and now I am looking forward.

“Did that moment end my relationship with Juventus? No, I cannot say that, because in the end I think that Juventus behaved very well.

“Am I disappointed in Inter? Well…I’m not going to enter into the merits.”

Vucinic did leave Juventus earlier this summer, moving out to Al Jazira.

“I am very well, I’m slowly getting to know their world, their habits. I am quite happy, I have to thank my teammates who have welcomed me very well.

“With Arabic I am bad, very bad. It’s a difficult language, but I am learning English, which I had forgotten since living in Italy for so long. But, I am slowly speaking English.

“Why did I choose Al Jazira? The reason is because the Arab world fascinates me, because there is so much luxuy and luxury fascinates everyone.

“And then more so, I also wanted a new experience.

“Difficult to leave European football? Certainly, but I experience football as fun, I hope to win the championship and to bring to this club a cup, which this team is currently lacking a few in.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:12 am

Just a hypothetical question guys.Just for the sake of discussion,

Would you take Mata + 30-40m euros for Vidal ? If we have to sell Vidal now,it has be nothing short of an insane offer and the one above is the kind of offer United need to put up with if we needed to sell(especially when they are paying 80m for Di Maria,a player Madrid were looking to get rid of).And i believe Mata's market value has dropped by quite a bit too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rodica7 Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:00 am

S wrote:Just a hypothetical question guys.Just for the sake of discussion,

Would you take Mata + 30-40m euros for Vidal ? If we have to sell Vidal now,it has be nothing short of an insane offer and the one above is the kind of offer United need to put up with if we needed to sell(especially when they are paying 80m for Di Maria,a player Madrid were looking to get rid of).And i believe Mata's market value has dropped by quite a bit too.

I think Vidal is very important for Juventus, if they sell it there will be a big hole in the midfield!!
rodica7
rodica7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:06 am

Manchester United are reported once more as prepared to bid for Juventus’ Arturo Vidal, but under certain conditions only.

The Red Devils have been continually linked with interest in the Chile international throughout the summer and today are listed once more by The Independent as prepared to test Juve’s resolve in the final week of the transfer window.

However, the British publication also suggests that there will be caveats to any deal to be reached for and with the 27-year-old, borne out of concern over the condition of his knee following surgery on a meniscus injury in May.

United’s worry over Vidal’s condition reportedly has them still unwilling to reach the Old Lady’s asking price of €40m.

It is also believed that the English club would require that any deal signed with Vidal will include ‘complex, appearance-based’ clauses, to take into account the risks they perceive relating to his knee.

rofl

Good god.This entire report just blew my head up.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:29 am

It is also believed that vidal has already signed for manchester United in a swap deal worth 60 million Euros, where Javier Hernanded will head to the Bianconerri. Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:56 pm

S wrote:
United’s worry over Vidal’s condition reportedly has them still unwilling to reach the Old Lady’s asking price of €40m.

rofl
Seems legit.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Juventus director Fabio Paratici warned Sevilla that Angelo Ogbonna “will not be sold for less than €15m.”

The former Torino defender has struggled for playing time and form with the Old Lady, so has been linked with Sevilla.

“We never thought of letting Ogbonna go on loan, nor did we consider the possibility of losing him,” Juventus director of sport Paratici told Estadio Deportivo.

“If someone wants him, they have to make us a formal offer worth €15m. He has a contract until 2018 and will not be sold for less than €15m.

“Sevilla? They have never called us and we have not had any contact with them about this player.”

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:02 am

They can always have the deluxe package of Ogbonna+Bonucci for 40m Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:51 am

@amdrew lol and we'll be screwed without defenders at the start of the season lol!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Reports continue to suggest Manchester United are pushing for Arturo Vidal, but speculation on the likelihood of a move is falling.

On from indications yesterday from Britain that the Red Devils are preparing an assault for the Juventus man, comes the Gazzetta dello Sport’s assertion that yesterday, Vidal’s agent Fernando Felicevich was in Manchester.

The pink daily writes that whilst no formal offer has come in to the Bianconeri, yet, movement on this front could happen in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Whilst reports in Britain suggest that United may include Shinji Kagawa in any possible deal, other outlets in Italy suggest Juve are resolute in keeping hold of Vidal.

Tuttosport lead with this suggestion, reporting that Juventus have ‘closed the door’ on any interest coming in from Louis van Gaal’s side, with the belief that the player is happy to remain in Turin on his current contract.

The Corriere dello Sport reiterate this position and report that Juve are now firmly against selling Vidal due to the difficulty they would face in finding a replacement.

Transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio is another to make clear that the Old Lady is unwilling to consider offers for the 27-year-old.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:15 pm

if we trade him for Hernandez, Marotta and Agnelli are straight up retards, I don't care what you think those 2 have brought to Juve in terms of success but they've clearly shown a lack of European ambition these last 3 years always making false 'we'll spend next year" promises since Adam and Eve.......

if Untd offer anything in the 40m region, it has to be 40m + Mata + Kagawa otherwise $85m or they can go feck themselves.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Paratici must have lost his mind, I'd sell this clown for 7m or 8m if Valencia offered, heck even 5m.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next