Kick
BarcaLearning
3lite
FennecFox7
crazzyblanco
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments

Post by Albiceleste Sun May 05, 2013 7:42 pm

epep never fails to epitomise the true essence of espiritu madridismo Proud

and to think he was called Mou's mouthpiece Proud that's karanka

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 7:57 pm

karanka has always been a bench player...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon May 06, 2013 7:14 am

Loool I love this thread....

Still Mou will always be like this, but I've enjoyed the real first time that hes suffered and not given a satisfying results wise to his club and his reputation more tainted now Twisted Evil

Still looknig forward to him at Chelsea though.

As for Kate Upson, she's only 20, and will be in movies and stuff, delicious tongue
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon May 06, 2013 7:53 am

For Pep who is a thug to be slamming Mourinho (another thug) is asking for trouble...
Just hope he goes
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Jose Mourinho has taken a swipe at Pepe in the wake of the defender's comments on the Real Madrid coach's treatment of Iker Casillas.

The centre-back claimed his coach should show Casillas more respect after los Blancos hard-fought 4-3 win over Valladolid at the weekend, but Mourinho has issued a riposte by suggesting that Pepe is simply trying to distract attention from is own struggle to secure first-team football.

"Pepe's comments? It is very easy to analyse what he says. Pepe has a problem and his name is Raphael Varane," the Madrid coach stated at a press conference.

"A 31-year-old has lost his place to a 19-year-old. It’s the law of life. But who had the courage to field Varane? I did."

Mourinho then went on to explain his decision to drop Casillas in favour of Diego Lopez, stressing that it has nothing to do with any personal animosity between the pair.

"I like Diego Lopez more than Iker Casillas as a goalkeeper. This is not a personal decision, there is nothing bad between Iker and me," he continued.

"I like shot-stoppers who play well with their feet and who come off their line to collect crosses. Iker makes great saves between the posts, but I prefer a different type of goalkeeper."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 1:22 pm

omg the guy acts like a friggin kid "Pepe has a problem and thats Varane" "i should be thanked" does he not know Varane was not only wanted by us before we bought him and for a reason?? Also Pepe is 31 its only normal that he should make way for a young talented kid much like Alonso.... oh wait he is going to take credit for that as well Rolling Eyes

Seriously the guy is getting on my nerves. Nobody in the team likes him anymore and while they at least act classy in front of the media he uses it as a source to take bites at our players. gtfo you scum

I hope we get pelle and he wins CL with us and then rub it in his face
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue May 07, 2013 1:32 pm

“My work must be judged in relation to what I have achieved in the past. I shoulder the blame for that; for having won so much, so much, so much”

"A 31-year-old has lost his place to a 19-year-old. It’s the law of life. But who had the courage to field Varane? I did."

hahahah holy shit the guy has become a parody twitter account rofl
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Jose has been defending Pepe's stupid sh*t for three years. Even this season when Pepe has been playing badly Jose stuck by him. Hell if it wasn't for Jose we probably would have sold Pepe three years ago.

Pepe looks like the biggest ass kisser in the world right now. Jose is at fault for a lot of things but freaking Pepe coming out and being nice to Iker so Marca won't print a giant for sale sign next to his name on the cover in the morning doesn't exactly inspire respect.

Last edited by Zealous on Tue May 07, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue May 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Waiting for Pepe to respond....
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 07, 2013 1:37 pm

If Pepe is smart he better keep his mouth shut.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Tue May 07, 2013 1:40 pm

He also slammed barcelona, saying they were a lot less without messi. Not many people left untouched, but I like his frankness.

BTW: Varane started playing because Pepe got injured. Not because of Mou's "courage"

Last edited by Nirgall on Tue May 07, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue May 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Why? as Mou said Pepe has no future in the club so whats the problem?

Go for it Pepe bite him back. lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Zealous wrote:Jose has been defending Pepe's stupid sh*t for three years. Even this season when Pepe has been playing badly Jose stuck by him. Hell if it wasn't for Jose we probably would have sold Pepe three years ago.

Pepe looks like the biggest ass kisser in the world right now. Jose is at fault for a lot of things but freaking Pepe coming out and being nice to Iker so Marca won't print a giant for sale sign next to his name on the cover in the morning doesn't exactly inspire respect.

cant agree more, Pepe is ridiculous. Would never have made the same comments a year ago, or when his contract was up for renewal
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Nirgall wrote:He also slammed barcelona, saying they were a lot less without messi. Not many people left untouched, but I like his frankness.

BTW: Varane started playing because Pepe got injured. Not because of Mou's "courage"

Not true Varane got a run at CB after Mou benched Ramos. He became a regular after Pepe got injured though but Rafa was getting decent minutes before then.

Mamad wrote:Why? as Mou said Pepe has no future in the club so whats the problem?

Go for it Pepe bite him back. lol.

Pepe might not have a future here either. Him running his mouth when imo he is the main reason we aren't in the CL final right now is fcking stupid.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 1:51 pm

I don't understand how people can call Pepe unclassy. Pepe has been better than Ramos these past seasons. Only this season did he start to decline and for a reason just like blth Arbeloa and Alonso declined as well. When Ramos did bad at the start of the season he tried to blame Pepe but when Pepe did bad he graciously accepted he was not a starter anymore he even called Varane the next big thing if this guy was the douch people are making him out to be those would not have been his words

Also the only ones Mou protected Pepe from was our management. Even with all that Barca bs Pepes name was always cheered when it was anounced on the loudspeaker. The fans love him but our board hate him for the same reason they hate Mou.

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue May 07, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Tue May 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Zealous, That hug between Ramos and Lewadowsky is after Madrid's elimination?
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 07, 2013 1:53 pm

i think pepe stabbing people with his boots has something to do with it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Jose has been defending Pepe's stupid sh*t for three years. Even this season when Pepe has been playing badly Jose stuck by him. Hell if it wasn't for Jose we probably would have sold Pepe three years ago.

cant agree more, Pepe is ridiculous. Would never have made the same comments a year ago, or when his contract was up for renewal

Why not?? Its not like the board like Mourinho anyways and they have put pressure on Perez to sack him. but Perez is desperate to hold on. Pepe might have a temper on the pitch but the guy has been WC for us for the past seasons you can't deny that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Nirgall wrote:Zealous, That hug between Ramos and Lewadowsky is after Madrid's elimination?

Yes. I thought it was a nice show of sportsmanship from both men.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 07, 2013 2:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Why not?? Its not like the board like Mourinho anyways and they have put pressure on Perez to sack him. but Perez is desperate to hold on. Pepe might have a temper on the pitch but the guy has been WC for us for the past seasons you can't deny that

Pepe has been shite this season. In fact he's probably the reason we're not in the CL final right now. Which is why I find him running his mouth very annoying.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 07, 2013 2:06 pm

hold on? hold on to what? Madrid sacking mourinho means giving me 10-20m payout. No one wants to do that. he is gone either way, no one can stand him anymore, including perez. read EC. Pepe has been good for us, but for not very long
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Zealous wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Pepe has been shite this season. In fact he's probably the reason we're not in the CL final right now. Which is why I find him running his mouth very annoying.

So Alonso giving away a cheap penalty or Ronaldo, Higgy and Ozil missing 1v1s didn't contribute to it?? If you actually analyzed the goals properly you'd actually realize that Pepe wasn't the only one at fault but a cascade of mistakes by other players that should not have happened. Ramos is one of the reasons we fell so far behind Barca but he opened his mouth to defend Ozil even showed Ozils jersey underneath his own. But hey what a dissgrace Pepe is for backing a legend who is one in a long list of players treated as dirts by Mourinho
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:hold on? hold on to what? Madrid sacking mourinho means giving me 10-20m payout. No one wants to do that. he is gone either way, no one can stand him anymore, including perez. read EC. Pepe has been good for us, but for not very long

Perez has been defending him until now. The board wanted him gone last season and of course Perez has run out of patience now wity our whole team turmoil. Pepe gave us great service for 5 seasons and I will never forget that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 07, 2013 2:19 pm

i wouldnt call pepe great over 5 seasons but oh well. Perez is actually doing his job well for a change, showing support for a change but he will sack him if mou isnt gone by himself at some point. If you see players like Pepe making the comments they are making, and mourinho in press conference nowadays, everyone understands it's over.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 07, 2013 2:24 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

So Alonso giving away a cheap penalty or Ronaldo, Higgy and Ozil missing 1v1s didn't contribute to it?? If you actually analyzed the goals properly you'd actually realize that Pepe wasn't the only one at fault but a cascade of mistakes by other players that should not have happened. Ramos is one of the reasons we fell so far behind Barca but he opened his mouth to defend Ozil even showed Ozils jersey underneath his own. But hey what a dissgrace Pepe is for backing a legend who is one in a long list of players treated as dirts by Mourinho

Oh dear looks like I'm going to have to spell this out.

When Pepe was doing his Pepe sh*t last season Mourinho came to his defence. No one else said a word to defend Pepe but Mourinho put himself in the firing line. It can be argued that Pepe is at Madrid BECAUSE of Mourinho.

Now Jose has done some stupid sh*t since then and will probably leave this summer and that's fine but this isn't about Jose this is about Pepe.

Him making out with Iker's anus to get some good press (so he can avoid getting sold) shows a lack of balls. It's a straight up b*tch move and one I'm not to crazy about, especially since he has been playing super badly this season.

Other players didn't play well against Dortmund but those players aren't making fools of themselves in the media like Pepe is currently doing. If we weren't a circus before we certainly are now with this stunt. Pisses me off.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:i wouldnt call pepe great over 5 seasons but oh well. Perez is actually doing his job well for a change, showing support for a change but he will sack him if mou isnt gone by himself at some point. If you see players like Pepe making the comments they are making, and mourinho in press conference nowadays, everyone understands it's over.

Do you agree that Perez gave Mou this much power because he was a proven winner?? I very highly doubt he will allow as much freedom to our next coach. The fact that we have already booked a trip to LA suggests this.

I think Perez would have let Mou stay if Mourinho wanted to but he is obviously interested in a move away. The fact that even Ronaldo failed to back him supports my theory that this is all Mou's wrong doings. He started it and he is in the process on concluding it. I don't think there is a player left in our team that Mourinho hasn't insulted in one way or another. Good riddance
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum