Kick
BarcaLearning
3lite
FennecFox7
crazzyblanco
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments - Page 4 Empty Re: Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments

Post by futbol Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:09 pm

In fairness Jose is the main reason for Casillas' downfall. Laughing 1.5 years on the bench. He's lost his rythm completely and is making lots of mistakes now which in return destroy his confidence even further and put pressure on him. He has never been THIS bad under Jose, just had problems at set pieces.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments - Page 4 Empty Re: Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:29 pm

This thread is so old, albi was still around Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:37 pm

I still dont see what's praise worthy about a coach speaking badly in public about his own players, especially so someone like Iker.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Fußball wrote:In fairness Jose is the main reason for Casillas' downfall. Laughing 1.5 years on the bench. He's lost his rythm completely and is making lots of mistakes now which in return destroy his confidence even further and put pressure on him. He has never been THIS bad under Jose, just had problems at set pieces.

Indeed he is closest thing to Nostradamus in last 100 years hmm

Spoiler:

Probably HE knew it
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:42 pm

The Franchise wrote:I still dont see what's praise worthy about a coach speaking badly in public about his own players, especially so someone like Iker.

You're right, however Iker gave as good as he got in that whole debacle.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Again, totally forgot this thread existed. Jose is an ass, a surprisingly spot on assessment about Iker but an ass nonetheless.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Hey Doc. How ya doin? Smile

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Fußball wrote:Hey Doc. How ya doin? Smile

Most fine thank you. Getting back into forum usage a bit. Not impressed by your lack of Dani Alves bashing though. Most disappointed...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Doc wrote:
Fußball wrote:Hey Doc. How ya doin? Smile

Most fine thank you. Getting back into forum usage a bit. Not impressed by your lack of Dani Alves bashing though. Most disappointed...

It's like beating a dead horse by now. Even Dani is calling Dani a pos now so what's the point? Victory achieved. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Sigh, Alves' only supporter besides himself and his mother have relinquished defeat. Why Dani, why?!

At least your Madrid bashing (or factual statements?) is on point.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:35 pm

i started the crusade against alves i'll have you know :coffee:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Donuts, pls. Adults are having a conversation here. Pls stay quiet. :coffee:

Where were we, Doc? Ah, yes. Mehdrid bashing. Uncle Flo(P) is making it too easy for me tbh. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Robespierre wrote:

Spoiler:

Probably HE knew it
Man I had forgotten all about this. He was quite the guy before Madrid ruined him hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Nah, you guys got me wrong.

I dont lie, I dont have agenda's (contrary to popular belief)..if someone plays bad/good, I say they play bad/good. If other people say they play bad and I dont agree, I also say so.

The only disagreement I have with people is when I dont see the same things they do, or visa versa.

Some of the things Dani Alves was criticised for before, I didnt agree with (and still do not). Some of the things he got criticised for recently, I do agree with.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:40 am

Personally, I've never actually thought you had any agenda bar being a fan of Barcelona. Just enjoyed the arguments (lack of a better word) that you and fuzzball conjured up. Both of you made excellent points regards to Dani Alves but seeing the admin get literally annoyed with every post was...delightful.

Also, if my memory serves me somewhat correct, dunken Donuts was one of the first who started to criticise Alves' performance (as a Cule).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:55 am

The Franchise wrote:Nah, you guys got me wrong.

I dont lie, I dont have agenda's (contrary to popular belief)..if someone plays bad/good, I say they play bad/good. If other people say they play bad and I dont agree, I also say so.

The only disagreement I have with people is when I dont see the same things they do, or visa versa.

Some of the things Dani Alves was criticised for before, I didnt agree with (and still do not). Some of the things he got criticised for recently, I do agree with.

Damn it's like you're my mirror ffs Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:52 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Spoiler:

Probably HE knew it
Man I had forgotten all about this. He was quite the guy before Madrid ruined him hmm

Yeah, that was really one of the greatest pieces of shit talking in football history. Jose is a legend ffs.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:16 am

Everyone has an agenda even if you're in denial about it...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:18 am

I need subtitles ffs. megaupload does not exist anymore, and hasn't for ages. I can understand 'grandissima' but that's about it hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I need subtitles ffs. megaupload does not exist anymore, and hasn't for ages. I can understand 'grandissima' but that's about it hmm

Obviously paraphrasing a bit; (Keep in mind Mourinho gave this press conference in March and later that season won the Treble with Inter lol)

I do not like intellectual prostitution....

In the last couple of days they (media) did not talk about Roma who have many great players who I would love to have on my team and yet will win zero titles.

They did not talk about Milan who will finish the season with zero titles, despite the fact that they have players who are used to winning and have a winning culture and have everything that a club needs to win titles.

They did not talk about Juve who won a lot of points because of referee mistakes.

When they say that Ranieri and Spaletti are side by side, I say that I am side by side with Zenga, Prandelli and Del Neri (coaches of teams who lost due to referee mistakes). If I was in Novellino or Marino's place it would be better for me not to play or play the youth team, because who knows what cards or injuries are waiting for them. It's better that they don't play or play their youth teams. Who knows maybe we (Inter) should as well at the end of the week, because maybe a scandal is waiting for us too.

I am 91 days away from saying good bye to Italy and take a month and a half holiday.

I speak with the media because I have to. I'm here right now because I am forced to be. After a match I go to the media because it's explained to me that it is a contractual obligation. Ranieri and Spalletti on the other hand are always talking, they are primetime. Every time I walk into a locker room on matchday and turn on the TV, I see Spaletti talking (to the media)! Maybe someone is paying for him to talk so much. I myself have turned down money to do interviews. How many times have I said no to Sky? Everyday. Viggano (media rep I think) tells me sky, corriere della sera, la gazzetta dello sport and I always say no. This is manipulation of public opinion, they (I think he means Spaletti and Ranieri here) are the champions of Primetime.

The only game that Inter won because of a referee mistake was at Sienna, and Inter's coach went to the media after the game and said that Inter won two extra points because of the referee's mistake. The very next day, another coach (He means Ranieri), who always seems to follow everything that Mourinho does, and on that day his team won at Bergamo due to a referee mistake and for the very first time this coach, who enjoys following Mourinho, decided to say yes my team that wears a black and white shirt won due to an offside goal and shouldn't have won.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:30 pm

Still a fan of his, still a complete ass bag and he definitely lost the plot at Madrid but watching Inter and Serie A that season was worth every penny spent on cable subscription and internet bills.

In other words, Mourinho :bow:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:37 pm

The only Agenda I have is Barcelona. Which obviously doesnt factor into anything when im talking about Barcelona players.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:34 pm

You have prejudices and you're pre-disposed to thinking/reacting a certain way Dani...  even if you don't want to or consciously try to, you have biases.  "Agenda" hints that there's intent.  "Bias" is a better word because it's irrelevant whether there's intent or not.

So i shouldn't say that everyone has an agenda (although i personally believe everyone does; but i'm cynical and it's just my opinion)....   everyone is biased in their own way however.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Bias and agenda, not the same thing. I have bias, who doesnt.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4