Kick
BarcaLearning
3lite
FennecFox7
crazzyblanco
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments - Page 3 Empty Re: Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:i wouldnt call pepe great over 5 seasons but oh well. Perez is actually doing his job well for a change, showing support for a change but he will sack him if mou isnt gone by himself at some point. If you see players like Pepe making the comments they are making, and mourinho in press conference nowadays, everyone understands it's over.

Do you agree that Perez gave Mou this much power because he was a proven winner?? I very highly doubt he will allow as much freedom to our next coach. The fact that we have already booked a trip to LA suggests this.

I think Perez would have let Mou stay if Mourinho wanted to but he is obviously interested in a move away. The fact that even Ronaldo failed to back him supports my theory that this is all Mou's wrong doings. He started it and he is in the process on concluding it. I don't think there is a player left in our team that Mourinho hasn't insulted in one way or another. Good riddance

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments - Page 3 Empty Re: Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Zealous wrote:Oh dear looks like I'm going to have to spell this out.

When Pepe was doing his Pepe sh*t last season Mourinho came to his defence. No one else said a word to defend Pepe but Mourinho put himself in the firing line. It can be argued that Pepe is at Madrid BECAUSE of Mourinho.

Now Jose has done some stupid sh*t since then and will probably leave this summer and that's fine but this isn't about Jose this is about Pepe.

Him making out with Iker's anus to get some good press (so he can avoid getting sold) shows a lack of balls. It's a straight up b*tch move and one I'm not to crazy about, especially since he has been playing super badly this season.

Other players didn't play well against Dortmund but those players aren't making fools of themselves in the media like Pepe is currently doing. If we weren't a circus before we certainly are now with this stunt. Pisses me off.

I know what you are saying Proud but my point is the only ones Pepe needed protection from was our management who got sick of him not our fans who love him and always did

It is hard to back Mourinho when he has insulted just about everything affiliated with Madrid. Pepe has been here for 6 seasons and only once or twice did he do something brutal like he was doing for Mou for the whole of last season vs Barca. It was as if Mou used him as his weapon to hurt them. He was never like that before (bar that incident). I might agree that Mou might have helped him get that renewal but whos fault was it that they were in doubt in the first place??? if not Mourinho himself

I agree that we are embarrassing ourselves but its about time somebody stood up to his arrogance and ways of insulting our team. If Marca weren't so anti-Pelle I would have loved him for us such a great man manager.

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue May 07, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 07, 2013 2:40 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:i wouldnt call pepe great over 5 seasons but oh well. Perez is actually doing his job well for a change, showing support for a change but he will sack him if mou isnt gone by himself at some point. If you see players like Pepe making the comments they are making, and mourinho in press conference nowadays, everyone understands it's over.

Do you agree that Perez gave Mou this much power because he was a proven winner?? I very highly doubt he will allow as much freedom to our next coach. The fact that we have already booked a trip to LA suggests this.

I think Perez would have let Mou stay if Mourinho wanted to but he is obviously interested in a move away. The fact that even Ronaldo failed to back him supports my theory that this is all Mou's wrong doings. He started it and he is in the process on concluding it. I don't think there is a player left in our team that Mourinho hasn't insulted in one way or another. Good riddance

booking the preseason has nothing to do with it.. ideally you want your coach to do it, but we are in a context in which we dont even know who the next coach will be. you dont plan a preseason in june or july so going back to LA is a safe route for everyone
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Ideally it would have been better to wait till about now to know what direction we were taking. It is to my knowledge that not many teams have booked their preseason yet and the safest bet would probably have been to stay in Europe
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 07, 2013 3:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Ideally it would have been better to wait till about now to know what direction we were taking. It is to my knowledge that not many teams have booked their preseason yet and the safest bet would probably have been to stay in Europe
too much money involved, and even now you dont know who the next coach will be.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Hala is right. Perez will not give as much freedom to the next manager. The fact that we are looking for a valdano replacement is the beginning of it. No manager has ever had the freedom Mou had and look what he did .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 07, 2013 3:55 pm

but we are not looking for a valdano replacement...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:but we are not looking for a valdano replacement...
Yes we are, we will get a new director general. It has been part of our system for years and just because Perez sacked Valdano for Mou doesnt mean he will allow full powers to the oncoming coach.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 07, 2013 4:14 pm

no we arent and i have read nor heard nothing of the sort. if anything EC wrote a report about how perez was done with it few weeks back. that's why perez is looking at big managers like carlo who can handle many tasks. Anyway having a sporting director is not a bad thing so long as he works with the coach and provides help into dealing with day to day stuff
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Highly doubt that. Valdano was sacked bcz Mou wanted it not because Perez saw giving full power to the coach as an advantage.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Actually, Flo used Mou to change the system... he didn't want to use his own political equity to push people out. Had Mou do it. This is one of the few things i give Mou credit for. He's probably the only manager that could have made some of these necessary changes in Madrid and survived it.

Flo is too much of a political animal to put himself out like that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue May 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Hierro for Sporting Director??
#SaveUsHierro
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Pepe dropped off the squad list playing malaga tomorrow rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Pepe dropped off the squad list playing malaga tomorrow rofl
Yeah... Mou, the small man, is striving to be a midget. Rude, arrogant, condescending, disrespectful, unimaginative... and he added ignorant (with his Madrid false history lesson) and petty (Pepe) to the list. Good for him. He's striving for perfect imperfection.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed May 08, 2013 5:10 am

Sport whats wrong with short people :coffee:

unless you mean figuratively
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 08, 2013 5:45 am

This is just...

Proud

Real Madrid ffs rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed May 08, 2013 6:33 am

CBarca wrote:This is just...

Proud

Real Madrid ffs rofl
Real Madrid has got many facettes. Two of them are that we don't go down with 7-0 aggregate score like wussies in CL semis or drop dead at the sight of physical contact during games. If you've got nothing to contribute get your trolling into your own section. I think Farca has got alot more to worry about, kiddy :coffee:
Want some more? We don't open threads about 'evil Farca' Laughing or are being overly happy over Farca's loss in CL to feel better over our loss. Actually, most of us don't give a damn about Farca eco smile It's you guys who're obsessed with us eco smile

On topic, there's nothing wrong in the way Mou responded after Pepe lashed out at him publicaly although I don't like the attitude of either.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 08, 2013 7:24 am

Mourinho rofl he is going borderline insane now
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed May 08, 2013 7:29 am

Mourinho is actually crazier than Johnny Depp when he wanted to get fired from 21 Jump Street....

Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments - Page 3 Tumblr_lg4rr7V3tw1qaifa5
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 am

the implosion of Moudrid is complete Proud

it only took one season Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed May 08, 2013 8:24 am

Albiceleste wrote:the implosion of Moudrid is complete Proud

it only took one season Laughing

It was just a matter of when Proud
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Jose ffs. :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Jose :bow:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:54 pm

LOL Jose was right :bow:

Having said that Madrid won the CL without him and now he has to pretend that he is happy at a club like Chelsea :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:03 pm

*Ramos won the CL after the man himself nearly *bleep* it up.

Still Jose ffs. :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:09 pm

In fairness Jose is the main reason for Casillas' downfall. Laughing 1.5 years on the bench. He's lost his rythm completely and is making lots of mistakes now which in return destroy his confidence even further and put pressure on him. He has never been THIS bad under Jose, just had problems at set pieces.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next