+5
Mr Nick09
Onyx
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Arquitecto
9 posters

Go down

Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto Empty Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 06, 2013 12:53 am

Congrats on the 29th.

29 is a Perrin number, preceded in the sequence by 12, 17, 22, which also can be used as a Markov number. It happens to be the astronomic number of Copper(?)

-The timeframe Saturn takes to orbit planet earth
-The weight of Sebastian Giovinco....in pounds
-The time in minutes it takes for Padoin to reach the end of the flank
-The inches of Cheillini's nose
- Number of Conte's fake hair on his toupee...in the thousands
- Number of games it would take for Vincenzo Iaquinta to score
-The amount of Pizza's Nicklas Bendter consumed in the final minutes before the Scudetto win
- The number of hours it takes to buy a ticket of their website.

Speaking of websites....you can customize the number of stars you want in your jerseys...for free!

http://www.juvestore.com/en/

Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto Number-29-670x390
Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyJY4Yd0FT0kckXwhWyx6u-Ly_4Wc4ZmnpIidVuoNHedy-MML8
Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto Stock-photo-334575-number-29

"We may have 29 Scudetti on paper, but it will remain 31 in our hearts" rofl

That's like saying my wife looks like an obese cow but she will always be Megan Fox to me

Or I drive a Ferrari in my heart but it will always be a piece of shit Honda.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto Empty Re: Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto

Post by RealGunner Mon May 06, 2013 12:57 am

Congrats to the Juventus fans.

Great achievement to win back to back scuedettos. Not many clubs around the wold have 29 titles. It's fantastic

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto Empty Re: Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 06, 2013 1:07 am

After some extensive research of my own. It would appear both 31 AND 29 have a significantly higher value than 18.

Interestingly enough RG & Arq it turns out 18 + 13 = 31 hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 06, 2013 1:41 am

Well done to them.

Hopefully Serie A will be more competitive next year with AC Milan and Inter improving. Also maybe Napoli/Roma and some others being surprise contenders.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 1:48 am

isnt it the 31st?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Mon May 06, 2013 1:49 am

Arquitecto wrote:Congrats on the 29th.

29 is a Perrin number, preceded in the sequence by 12, 17, 22, which also can be used as a Markov number. It happens to be the astronomic number of Copper(?)

-The timeframe Saturn takes to orbit planet earth
-The weight of Sebastian Giovinco....in pounds
-The time in minutes it takes for Padoin to reach the end of the flank
-The inches of Cheillini's nose
- Number of Conte's fake hair on his toupee...in the thousands
- Number of games it would take for Vincenzo Iaquinta to score
-The amount of Pizza's Nicklas Bendter consumed in the final minutes before the Scudetto win
- The number of hours it takes to buy a ticket of their website.

Speaking of websites....you can customize the number of stars you want in your jerseys...for free!

http://www.juvestore.com/en/

Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto Number-29-670x390
Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyJY4Yd0FT0kckXwhWyx6u-Ly_4Wc4ZmnpIidVuoNHedy-MML8
Congratulations Juventus FC on their 29th Scudetto Stock-photo-334575-number-29

"We may have 29 Scudetti on paper, but it will remain 31 in our hearts" rofl

That's like saying my wife looks like an obese cow but she will always be Megan Fox to me

Or I drive a Ferrari in my heart but it will always be a piece of shit Honda.

You're 7 years late, but thanks anyway
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 06, 2013 1:52 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Well done to them.

Hopefully Serie A will be more competitive next year with AC Milan and Inter improving. Also maybe Napoli/Roma and some others being surprise contenders.

Inter rofl

Oh MT you joker Proud

Inter are 8th, they have a terrible squad and one of their best players, maybe even the best, is out for most of next season. Not to mention they have less financial muscle than I do after a night out.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 06, 2013 3:57 am

They are currently 8th, however with a new manager and some clever signings they can go back to challenging for the title. They have a talented squad currently.

Juve are in their own tier in Serie A and Inter can compete with in the 2nd tier next season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 06, 2013 4:18 am

The thing is, they're terrible with transfers and the squad they have with the way the team is they're terrible at every aspect of the game (Compared to other big teams)

They'd be lucky to finish 5th next season.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 06, 2013 5:07 am

Well, one thing is certain: with Juventus' next scudetto (not saying it will be next season), they will be able to freely put 3 stars on their jersey without hearing any criticism- the next trouble will be at 40 (38).

Anyways, extremely proud and I can't wait to see what the summer holds in terms of transfers.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon May 06, 2013 5:12 am

Robben and Ibrah are coming to town...

djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Mon May 06, 2013 7:11 am

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:The thing is, they're terrible with transfers and the squad they have with the way the team is they're terrible at every aspect of the game (Compared to other big teams)

They'd be lucky to finish 5th next season.

Aren't you writing Inter off a bit too early? i mean it's not the transfer period yet... unfortunately I agree with you, there is no direction and no plan for this team, you just don't know what to expect. Nevertheless, if we have a good transfer period who knows? just so you know, I'm saying there might be a chance to get 3rd place not compete for the title...
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down