Inter look to sign Juventus wing-back

+4
elm_baraja_shaman
zarola
inderbaby
Juventude
8 posters

Go down

Inter look to sign Juventus wing-back Empty Inter look to sign Juventus wing-back

Post by Juventude Tue May 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Inter have made the signing of Juventus’ Mauricio Isla a high priority for next season.

The Chilean joined the Bianconeri last summer from Udinese after impressing in his five seasons with the Friulian team. However, the midfielder has not been able to translate his Udinese form over to the Turin outfit.

Due to this, Inter are set to renew the interest they showed in the player last summer. The Nerazzurri attempted to sign Isla prior to his Juventus move, but failed to due the Bianconeri’s quick purchase of the midfielder on a co-ownership deal with Udinese.

Tuttomercatoweb.com, reports the Nerazzurri will open negotiations with Udinese to purchase their half of Isla’s contract and will try to bring him to the San Siro. Thus far, Juventus are assessing the situation.

Isla has featured a mere 10 times for Juventus in Serie A this season and has regularly been an unused substitute when uninjured. Due to his limited playing time at the Juventus Stadium, Isla is thought to be open to a move away from Turin.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Inter look to sign Juventus wing-back Empty Re: Inter look to sign Juventus wing-back

Post by inderbaby Tue May 14, 2013 6:10 pm

We want 15m for our share of Isla :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Inter look to sign Juventus wing-back Empty Re: Inter look to sign Juventus wing-back

Post by Juventude Tue May 14, 2013 6:20 pm

inderbaby wrote:We want 15m for our share of Isla :coffee:

Yeah, we know that's not happening. Based on current form, he's definitely not worth the 10m we paid for our share.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Actually...I would give them Isla in a deal for Kovacic!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 pm

omg big Isla fan here, I think he would do great at Inter, definitely an improvement over anyone else we have there.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue May 14, 2013 7:42 pm

I'd rather give Isla to Catania over Inter....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

The moment he went to Juve I said he will be a sub to Licht and it won't work cause he needed a lot of playtime to come back after that injury.I was hoping he would play CM backup as well for Vidal and Marchisio but that was Pogba...

Quality player,I would love this.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 14, 2013 8:21 pm

He has struggled for playing time, but the problem is even though he's obviously struggling to recover form after a major injury, some games he played he was truely awful. He didn't try to beat his man, his crossed were bouncing off of the man, his defensive work was poor, his passes kept going astray.

He was injured so I give him some allowance, but his performances were on par with Marco Motta and that's just not good enough. Injuries can damage you, but the decision making from him has been very poor indeed.

I'd give him another season though.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue May 14, 2013 8:30 pm

I'd rather play him at left. Sell him and we'll regret for losing a great, great player. Give him time and it will pay off. Besides Lichsteiner is 29, Isla is just 24

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Could always loan him out to a team where he'll be played most of the time.

Only because of his age we should keep investing into him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 14, 2013 9:00 pm

We need to work something out with Udinese for any loan or else buy the other 50%, which was agreed on at 10m.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 14, 2013 9:29 pm

as the clubs are close I am more than sure that Juve and UDinese will agree something
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 14, 2013 9:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:as the clubs are close I am more than sure that Juve and UDinese will agree something

I think so too and that may be Isla going back to Udinese for a year or until January.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:as the clubs are close I am more than sure that Juve and UDinese will agree something

I think so too and that may be Isla going back to Udinese for a year or until January.

I tihnk he'll stay
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down