After Nedved problem solved on the Left Wing for Juventus ?

+10
michael1
elm_baraja_shaman
Sushi Master
justdoit_
Highburied
The Franchise
Ganso
Patrick Bateman
Mr Nick09
DeviAngel
14 posters

Go down

After Nedved problem solved on the Left Wing for Juventus ? Empty After Nedved problem solved on the Left Wing for Juventus ?

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 am

Great performance from him today for Netherlands and great assist ( below on the video) for the goal...he also had great chances to score he was consistent thorn for the opposing defense .......What do u think ?

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

After Nedved problem solved on the Left Wing for Juventus ? Empty Re: After Nedved problem solved on the Left Wing for Juventus ?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 am

one pass => new Nedved

Suspect
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

After Nedved problem solved on the Left Wing for Juventus ? Empty Re: After Nedved problem solved on the Left Wing for Juventus ?

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:17 am

Nedved should come out of retirement..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 am

After Nedved problem solved on the Left Wing for Juventus ? 74968
cant wait for Milan x Juve :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 am

All I will say for now is final ball. Its the only thing missing (other then consistency which comes with age) from his game.

Its one thing when you in behind the Finnish defence and its a simple square pass to set up your teammate.

But his decision making when he isnt in space and his final ball when he is forced to make that choice still have a ways to go.

But I do think he is talent wise the best leftwinger Juve have had since Nedved.

I think though he would be much more suited to a 433 (Juve too btw) rather then a 4 man midfield where he will be forced to use energy tucking inside and helping more.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:22 am

I think if a winger is not good at final balls and making decisions.. IMHO will never reach his potential.

Best example is Walcott.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 am

i have always considered elia as one of the best youngsters in the world, he had already showed great signs of talent during his time at Twente. he is perfect for juventus.

im actually jealous he joined juve. i hope in the near future more technically gifted dutch players join milan. dutch players are creative technically gifted and they are tactically intelligent and adapt to italian football just like brazilians, its no surprise players in the past like legendary trio of milan and now sneijder van bommel are doing well in serie a ... elia would be no different.

he is a perfect player to fill the void nedved left at juve.

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:49 am

Ask anyone who watches the Bundesliga.

#notthatgood
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:11 am

whoa hes already 24..i thought he was 19-21,he should have done something more than just look promising by now imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:59 am

He's a good player. But no where near the level he's hyped to be.

Nedved? Sorry, irreplacable even 5 years later. 10 years later. You can't replace a player of that caliber.

There aren't many world class players available in that position, anyways.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 am

Elia is no where near Nedved, I hope he comes good for us but to prize him near Nedved is far fetched...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:56 am

lets not jumo the gun devi about any of our players or our team i say wait till about halfway through the season then we can start judgin our players.

for now we have no idea how good or bad they will end up being.

besides nedved will never be replaced, end of story
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:56 am

I dont think anyone said he is as good as Nedved or even replacing.

All that I get from this is Nedved leaving caused a hole in which they still havent filled properly. Elia might be the player who can fill it now and long term and there wouldnt be a need to change it yet again.

I mean, its a struggle to name the players who have played on the side for Juve since Nedved.

Pepe, Marchisio who is by trade a centeral player, Salihamidzic, a number 10 in Giovinco and a leftback in De Ceglie.

This is the first time they actually have had someone who has a chance of working long term in that position.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 am

He could perhaps solve the left wing problem for us..

But saying he would replace Nedved is an exaggeration..And i dont think devi meant in that sense anyway..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:22 pm

I never said he is close to Nedved or like nedved lol ppl just love to comment and don't read the thread .... ffs read what I wrote :

After Nedved problem solved on the Left Wing for Juventus ?

now where did I say he is close to Nedved or NEW Nedved ???
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 pm

I believe Elia will do good in Serie A and Juventus were in need of some speed in attack, in my opinion.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:59 pm

All i see there is great left-footed through pass by Sneijder....

And yes, one pass vs Finland and seems Juve solved their "left wing problem"
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Elia has the "potential" to solve Juve's left wing problem.

That's about all I will say on it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down