Nirgall
barca 2011
BarcaLearning
Donuts
Kick
BarrileteCosmico
13 posters

Go down

FC Zurich Women's challenges Barca to a match Empty FC Zurich Women's challenges Barca to a match

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 19, 2013 5:45 am

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

FC Zurich Women's challenges Barca to a match Empty Re: FC Zurich Women's challenges Barca to a match

Post by Kick Sun May 19, 2013 5:48 am

That would be an awesome match!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

FC Zurich Women's challenges Barca to a match Empty Re: FC Zurich Women's challenges Barca to a match

Post by Donuts Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 am

awesome match? The men probably wouldn't wanna tackle the women to not look bad let alone it'd be out of character to accept a match when asked in such a way, maybe they'll have better luck asking Chelsea, Terry can convince his team.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 19, 2013 6:20 am

Rolling Eyes
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 19, 2013 7:07 am

Messi to beat all 10 outfield players and then gets tripped by the GK for the penalty Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun May 19, 2013 7:15 am

The sexual connotation is pretty funny. Plus a lot of them look good, I would defo watch. Although FCB has a female team do we not?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sun May 19, 2013 10:32 am

They are probably faster and stronger than the barcelona male team.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Imagine this place if the women beat Barca... Very Happy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 19, 2013 12:34 pm

They are probably playing our Female team that would kick their ass too (champions of la liga this year).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 19, 2013 1:48 pm

The FC Zürich gals got somewhat cocky after defeating the FC Basel ladies in the Swiss Cup, it seems. Tsk tsk... (As a matter of fact, FC Zürich are the Swiss champions by quite a margin. Oh, and both FC Barcelona and FC Zürich were kicked out of this year's CL Last 32, each by one of the losing semi finalists of this year. Smile )

Last edited by rwo power on Sun May 19, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun May 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Would watch this tbh. Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Sun May 19, 2013 2:05 pm

If the difference is as big as it is between men and women's tennis, then those girls would probably loose by a ten goals margin.

But I'm not really sure. Has this been done already? Is the diffrence between male and femal football that big? or is it smaller?

I remember reading lately that women had more problems than men when it came to positioning and specially when it came to playing possession football. I've also noticed that female football player seem remarkably more athletic than average women wich is not always the case for the male players. I wonder if some of those women are more athletical than their male counterparts. I don't think they would be better footballers because many football players are chosen because of their technice and desition making and not because of their athleticism, but it would still be interesting to see a comparison.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sun May 19, 2013 2:11 pm

They are probably taller than us and would expose us on set pieces. Laughing
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sun May 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Nirgall wrote:If the difference is as big as it is between men and women's tennis, then those girls would probably loose by a ten goals margin.

But I'm not really sure. Has this been done already? Is the diffrence between male and femal football that big? or is it smaller?

I remember reading lately that women had more problems than men when it came to positioning and specially when it came to playing possession football. I've also noticed that female football player seem remarkably more athletic than average women wich is not always the case for the male players. I wonder if some of those women are more athletical than their male counterparts. I don't think they would be better footballers because many football players are chosen because of their technice and desition making and not because of their athleticism, but it would still be interesting to see a comparison.

It would be very rare. In general no, the males will be much stronger.

Have you ever watched womens football ? Only then you will realize just how inferior they are to men physically and mentally.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Nirgall wrote:But I'm not really sure. Has this been done already? Is the diffrence between male and femal football that big? or is it smaller?
Well, there were some matches between German top women teams and assorted men teams (Turbine Potsdam does that for training and charity ever so often). Usually even male U19 teams have no problems defeating women Bundesliga teams.

By the way, here are the results of the matches of Turbine Potsdam vs male teams:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/1._FFC_Turbine_Potsdam/Namen_und_Zahlen#Spiele_gegen_M.C3.A4nnermannschaften
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sun May 19, 2013 2:44 pm

This video sums up womens football: Razz

worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 19, 2013 2:47 pm

@worms

You probably say that as the English women NT is just as devoid of success when compared to the German women NT as the English men NT is when compared to the German men NT Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sun May 19, 2013 2:52 pm

I don't support England....so a shit womens team beat an even shitter womens team? Big deal, I am sure nobody watched it anyway.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 19, 2013 2:54 pm

worms wrote:I don't support England....so a shit womens team beat an even shitter womens team? Big deal, I am sure nobody watched it anyway.
You might be surprised that the TV quotes for the last world cup had up to 17 million (!) people watching per match on German TV alone (around 12 mio per match for the group stage matches of Germany, btw). That was actually 3 times the number of people watching the CL final of the men in that year (about 6 mio viewers).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 19, 2013 3:01 pm

i dunno i honestly believe women's football is underrated in general
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun May 19, 2013 3:03 pm

worms wrote:This video sums up womens football: Razz

Holy shit! Laughing

Keys rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 19, 2013 3:04 pm

la bestia negra wrote:i dunno i honestly believe women's football is underrated in general
Well, the DFB Pokal final between VfL Wolfsburg and Turbine Potsdam starts in a few minutes. You can watch it in the ARD. (I think there should be a stream at ard.de too)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 19, 2013 3:19 pm

rwo power wrote:
la bestia negra wrote:i dunno i honestly believe women's football is underrated in general
Well, the DFB Pokal final between VfL Wolfsburg and Turbine Potsdam starts in a few minutes. You can watch it in the ARD. (I think there should be a stream at ard.de too)

no can do i believe it region fillterd
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 19, 2013 3:20 pm

la bestia negra wrote:no can do i believe it region fillterd
Try to find a German proxy or look at firstrowsport - they have it listed, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down