boyzis
Twoism
REWB
Sina
CBarca
63 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread Empty The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by CBarca Fri May 24, 2013 2:03 am

I wouldn't give up on Jovetic yet, nor would I be optimistic of it happening.

That being said, I'm a bit happy with some early reports indicating it won't happen. Jovetic would be a great signing for Arsenal.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Fri May 24, 2013 2:05 am

Germangunners ‏@Germangunners 5h

The only player Arsenal have been in contact with was/is L.Bender although it has cooled down in recent weeks/month. So nothing new.
Neutral
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread Tumblr_mkjeslacaw1r72okyo6_250
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by REWB Fri May 24, 2013 2:07 am

Sina wrote:
Germangunners ‏@Germangunners 5h

The only player Arsenal have been in contact with was/is L.Bender although it has cooled down in recent weeks/month. So nothing new.
Neutral

okay okay, we need to calm down now, there is no need for the sad face sina, the transfer window hasnt even opened yet, there is time dont worry, arsenal fans need to relax a little lol.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 am

Fingers Crossed
#TeamPositive Smile
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri May 24, 2013 4:31 am

Calm down everyone, remember how Arsenal conducted its transfer. Long lasting negotiation, dateline transfer, smokescreen; from previous years the only signing annouced this early are youth and players from desparate clubs. So even if Wenger has some interest in Jovetic or Higgy or any wc players for that matter, dont expect anything done prior end of June.

As for Jovetic, if juve decides to come in with an offer, i have little doubt he will turn us down
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Fri May 24, 2013 7:32 am

Christian Benteke insists he will leave Aston Villa if one of the Premier League's top clubs wants to sign him.

Benteke was one of the stars of the Premier League season, scoring 19 goals to help keep Villa in the top flight.

The Belgium international, 22, has been linked with a move to, amongst others, Arsenal, and although he is under contract at Villa Park he says he "won't necessarily accept" it if they say cannot leave.

Quoted by the Sun, Benteke said: "If Aston Villa say I must stay, I won't necessarily accept that. I do not in any way want to feel I didn't get the most out of my career. I try to get everything.

"Of course playing the World Cup in Rio is in my head. But I have no fear of falling out of the team. There is no point in me getting into a tug-of-war with Villa.

"If the chance comes up for me to join a club like Arsenal, I'm convinced we can reach a compromise where everyone comes out a winner."

SKY SPORTS

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Fri May 24, 2013 7:36 am

you people keep on going on about how good jovetic is actually he is good but he will take some time to settle into premier league. benteke has been excellent this season for villa and i wouldnot mind him joining us. he has been playing in premier league.

if arsenal truly go for a world class player and genuine intent to win the title. its to go for the likes of rooney, falca, cavani type players. tried and tested players.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri May 24, 2013 8:29 am

what about the Huntelaar rumours in the winter.. Razz
has he signed an extension at Schalke ?
and what is Adrian Lopez doing now..? Media.. drunken
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 24, 2013 9:16 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329490/Arsenal-agree-terms-Ashley-Williams-Thomas-Vermaelen-plans-Emirates-exit.html
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Fri May 24, 2013 9:31 am

Legend wrote:
EL Patron wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfers-marouane-chamakh-cost-1907339#ixzz2UA0l1DRs

Wow

no way is he on 93k.....more like 60-70k

Less than that! He was on around £25k a week at Bordeaux. He arrived on a free so his signing on fee would have been around £2m and it was well publicised that we doubled his wages.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Fri May 24, 2013 9:36 am

urbaNRoots wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329490/Arsenal-agree-terms-Ashley-Williams-Thomas-Vermaelen-plans-Emirates-exit.html

I can't take the Ashley Williams rumour serious. He is not top 5 quality. He is far too jittery on the ball; he's also had his fair share of 'hand in head' moments. I'd rather keep Vermaelen than bring Williams.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 24, 2013 9:55 am

Yeah I'm not too sure about Williams either if I'm honest. If we sell Vermaelen I was expecting someone younger to replace him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Fri May 24, 2013 11:09 am

Arsenal apparently fighting with BvB in the race to sign 'the Next Goetze':
Vfl Bochum's 18-year old playmaker Leon Goretzka,according to Express.

Another top-quality play maker linked with us.He can be very good and can be signed for cheap as well(3-3.5mio)

BTW,think AW has made Bundesliga his hunting ground cheers

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 am

Benteke news:

Benteke: “If the chance comes up for me to join a club like Arsenal I’m convinced we can reach a compromise where everyone comes out winner”

AS: Atlético Madrid have identified Christian Benteke as a possible Falcao replacement; Villa striker would cost £13m http://bit.ly/Z4J8Zp
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Fri May 24, 2013 11:32 am

It seems to that linking playmakers to Arsenal is THE thing for the media now.

Arsenal are supposed to be after Palermo midfielder,Josip Ilicic,who can be signed for as less as 25mio according to talkSPORT and Givemesport.

According to French daily La Provence.,Arsenal are gonna raid Montpellier once again.This time for their French playmaker Remy Cabella who is valued at "100mio" by Montpellier chairman Louis Nicollin.

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Fri May 24, 2013 11:34 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Benteke news:

Benteke: “If the chance comes up for me to join a club like Arsenal I’m convinced we can reach a compromise where everyone comes out winner”

AS: Atlético Madrid have identified Christian Benteke as a possible Falcao replacement; Villa striker would cost £13m http://bit.ly/Z4J8Zp

Sam,Did he say a club like Arsenal?

Was reading in another site where the article said he had directly dropped the name Arsenal.

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Fri May 24, 2013 11:36 am

Arsenal are once again linked with Valencia's French CB,Adil Rami.The 25-year is apparently intent on quitting Valencia,as claimed by the Spanish press.It's said that bids of around €12.5m likely to be enough to secure his signature.(football-espana.net)

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri May 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Alejandro E.Zackarias wrote:Arsenal are once again linked with Valencia's French CB,Adil Rami.The 25-year is apparently intent on quitting Valencia,as claimed by the Spanish press.It's said that bids of around €12.5m likely to be enough to secure his signature.(football-espana.net)

Rami is 27 not 25 though
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri May 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Anyone else sick and tired of being linked to "the next Messi" or" the next Drogba" or whatever?

I don't want "the next" anything, I want the genuine article ffs

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri May 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Lex wrote:Anyone else sick and tired of being linked to "the next Messi" or" the next Drogba" or whatever?

Thumbs up
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri May 24, 2013 1:48 pm

SUPERCARTTS wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329490/Arsenal-agree-terms-Ashley-Williams-Thomas-Vermaelen-plans-Emirates-exit.html

I can't take the Ashley Williams rumour serious. He is not top 5 quality. He is far too jittery on the ball; he's also had his fair share of 'hand in head' moments. I'd rather keep Vermaelen than bring Williams.

I don't think Williams is better than Vermaelen, i'd rather we kept Vermaelen and let him fight for his place
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Fri May 24, 2013 2:02 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
Rami is 27 not 25 though

Sorry for the goof-up Very Happy

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Fri May 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Lex wrote:Anyone else sick and tired of being linked to "the next Messi" or" the next Drogba" or whatever?

As in Dan Crowley being the 'next Wilshere' Razz

Even I when feel sick of such stupid and outrageous comparisions.Especially when a player is touted as the 'next Goetze' when Goetze himself is 20 years old.But,what else can you expect?Every other playmaker from Germany is gonna be touted be 'the next Goetze',at least for the next 2 years.

But,this Goretzka is the real deal,IMO.

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri May 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Arsenal's Gervinho lined up for Lille return Proud Chaka

Lille want Arsenal's Gervinho - but a return to LOSC would only be on loan. Proud Chaka

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130524/arsenals-gervinho-lined-lille-return-198279
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri May 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Arsenal given glimmer of hope in Gonzalo Higuain pursuit cheers

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/402264/Arsenal-given-glimmer-of-hope-in-Gonzalo-Higuain-pursuit
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next