If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

+67
Donuts
aleumdance
Chumlum
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Arquitecto
elm_baraja_shaman
djoe26
The Franchise
The_Badger
Raptorgunner
Firenze
Ganso
Albiceleste
El Gunner
Adit
DuringTheWar
BarrileteCosmico
VanDeezNuts
Clandestino
lenear1030
futbol
LeBéninois
danyjr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
TheRedStag
M99
urbaNRoots
benedictor
Helmer
Lupi
Twoism
S
REWB
Rebaño Sagrado
hrealmadrid
ExtremistEnigma
EL Patron
donttreadonred
Gil
halamadrid2
Highburied
fatman123
FennecFox7
Clockwork Orange
RedOranje
Arsenalfaithfull
Djcomplain
stevieg8
Eivindo
Grooverider
guest7
Red Alert
BeautifulGame
Zealous
RealGunner
McAgger
mr-r34
Art Morte
Tomwin Lannister
Nishankly
jibers
sportsczy
Lex
Mr Nick09
Onyx
71 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 2 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by sportsczy Fri May 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Why the frak is Flo interested in Suarez... if we sell Higuain to buy Suarez Evil or Very Mad

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 2 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 31, 2013 6:28 pm

Zealous wrote:Pere Guardiola is Pep's brother right? Then why is Pere not pimping Suarez to Bayern? I'm sure Pep would like his brother to make some money hmm
started already, if not lewandowski, then suarez
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Imagine Suarez biting Ronaldo after being refused the ball zillienth time tongue
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:28 am

Lex wrote:I dunno, is there a club/country where biting, stomping and quasi racism is acceptable? hmm

Biting was stupid and unexplainable.
He doesn't stomp, what are you on about?
And you really ought to stop talking about issues that you have no knowledge about. Rolling Eyes
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 am

Lex is talking about the stomp on Hubocan.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 am

Really dont want Suarez, some of his behaviour is really ridiculous and Madrid fans in general dont react that well to that kind of behaviour. He would be booed after the first incident here
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has reiterated his love for the club, but again insisted that he needs to leave Anfield.

The Uruguay star is currently in South America preparing for the Confederations Cup, having already revealed that he wants to leave the club this summer.

Liverpool have insisted that Suarez, who is currently serving a 10-game ban from domestic football in England after biting Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic, is not for sale.

But Suarez believes that he has to leave because of his treatment from the British press.

"Ever since I arrived I have felt bad, they have never judged me for my play but with the attitude that he dives, protests, makes gestures, racism... everything," Suarez told television show RR Gol.

"They have never spoken well of me. For that reason, when I was told I could win the Player of the Year award, I said: "I will not get excited as I know that I will never win an important award in England."

Suarez also feels the Football Association are against him, comparing his ban for racially abusing Patrice Evra to that of John Terry, who was suspended for half the amount of games after a similar incident with Anton Ferdinand.

"Without any proof they gave me an eight-match ban, but with Terry, where they had proof, lip-readers, they gave him four. I'm South American and I think that's the root of all of this," he continued, admitting that despite his love for the club - he cannot see himself staying.

"Liverpool is a club that I dreamt about playing for as a boy. I have been with great players there, they know me and I would love to continue for many more years at Liverpool. The stadium is spectacular, the fans are phenomenal: people with tattoos of me, things that I could never have imagined.

"After the [Evra] suspension people would come up to me, this is something that really touched me and they would say: "Luis forget everything and stay."

"But I can't forget as it was something that I had to suffer, that my family had to suffer and away from football I have a family to support and who are hurt by these things. "

Asked again where he sees himself going, should he leave he said: "My agent said to remain calm rather than quiet, remain calm and when there is concrete interest you'll be the first to know."

Suarez also recounted a recent incident during a shopping trip, which affected him and his family.

"About a week ago I was walking in a shopping centre near Manchester and three or four guys asked me for a photo," he revealed.

"While we were posing for it my wife said to me "Luis, get out of the photo". She noticed they were making biting gestures. I was with my wife and my daughter. Things like that get on your nerves. My wife was on the brink of tears and the blokes ran off laughing. You get tired of stuff like that."

Real Madrid

Suarez has already declared that he would be open to a move to Real Madrid and that remains the case.

"I'm not sure if I see myself in the white (of Real Madrid), the only thing I know is that I have a contract," he said.

"Any player would like to play for a great team and Real Madrid certainly are that.

"Every player wants to reach the very top and Real Madrid are at the very top, but everything that has been said is just rumours, I have had nothing concrete.

"Obviously Real Madrid is a great team and every player dreams about them; Real Madrid is Real Madrid and it's as high as you can go as a player and they will always tempt you."

He admits that he and compatriot Edinson Cavani don't speak about their respective futures, with the Napoli striker also the subject of regular speculation.

"We have never really spoken about whether this club or that is interested. Obviously we talk about football; he asks me about the Premier League and I ask him about Italy," he said.

"But we have never talked or even even joked about one of us going to one club or another.

"I would prefer to have him as a team-mate than a rival because he is a great player. Hopefully he will go to one of the four you dream of because he has great power."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8770649/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:23 pm

that tappin up :bow: Suarez slling himself out of liverpool :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Mascherano 2.0
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:To partner Falcao, they can both avoid the Champions league together 4 eva nd avah Proud

Very Happy

CL Shy Strikers
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Anyone else sick and tired of his "oh woe is me, the press don't like me cos I commit acts of violence and cannibalism" schtick? It's getting annoying
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Suarez using the oldest trick in the book; doing bad stuff on the pitch to help him escape, like Balotelli.

Would be sad for Liverpool tho
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Lex wrote:Anyone else sick and tired of his "oh woe is me, the press don't like me cos I commit acts of violence and cannibalism" schtick? It's getting annoying

I actually thought it was interesting that he explicitly didn't mention the biting thing. He listed off a bunch of things the media were dicks to him over, and biting wasn't a part of it. He understands he was in the wrong in that. It's absolutely everything else over the last two years, from the media to British people like you lapping up everything they say as if it's true. TBH I wouldn't want my kids brought up around that either, and I don't blame him for wanting to find some place that didn't hate on random people just for being foreigners.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Djcomplain Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Suarez to Madrid,,, they made for each other
Djcomplain
Djcomplain
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:09 pm

stevieg8 wrote:lapping up everything they say as if it's true
oh so I guess Spielberg and the special effects crew were behind this then?

Spoiler:

How about this? Was it all just a dream?

Spoiler:

And it's not like those two are isolated incidents, he does this ALL the time, so why shouldn't the media criticize him for such barbaric behaviour? scratch if he can't handle the flak......stop being such a c*nt

stevieg8 wrote:I don't blame him for wanting to find some place that didn't hate on random people just for being foreigners
What a giant load of complete and utter tosh. You should be docked 25% for speaking such absolute drivel.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Remember the British press' unprovoked, vitriolic hatred of evil foreigners like Henry? Bergkamp? Van Nistelrooy? Zola? Kanu? Schmeichel? Edu?

Me neither
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Anyone thing Liverpool could do well selling him off to the highest bidder and then signing a proper finisher? While he did get a lot of goals for them, we wasted , and broke up plays as well.

Pool' improved /looked a better team with the additions of Coutinho and Sturridge?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Lex wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:lapping up everything they say as if it's true
oh so I guess Spielberg and the special effects crew were behind this then?

Spoiler:

How about this? Was it all just a dream?

Spoiler:

And it's not like those two are isolated incidents, he does this ALL the time, so why shouldn't the media criticize him for such barbaric behaviour? scratch if he can't handle the flak......stop being such a c*nt

stevieg8 wrote:I don't blame him for wanting to find some place that didn't hate on random people just for being foreigners
What a giant load of complete and utter tosh. You should be docked 25% for speaking such absolute drivel.

So let me get this straight... The specific incident I said I wasn't referring to (and Suarez wasn't referring to) is the first one you run to yet again, then point to a step in his natural gait as something unbelievable. You fail to provide other examples because you don't have them, then claim it happens all the time (when it doesn't). And then you give me a list of foreigners that weren't hated on to prove that it never happens, despite the fact that it's something the English media and FA have been criticized for for years? If my post is drivel, you should be banned for sheer stupidity.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:13 am

Hey Lex, how about Eduardo? Did HE get the same treatment as English players after his incident?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:21 am

I always knew that a player of Suarez ability would be a passer by in that league. Liverpool have chaned their philosophy in accordance with ducth principles, which allowed Suarez to maximise his talent. The witchhunt is done by the pathetic english media to mask their failing youth set up, coaching and embarrassment once again on an ionternational stage. 0 points in 3 games is a new U-21 record.

Suarez should move to Barcelona or Bayern, teams that play in accordance with the strengths he acquired from training in our famed youth system.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:33 am

sportsczy wrote:13.3% is terrible for a CF... he scored 30 goals on 226 shots this year. His inefficiency is not a myth. That said, he plays more as a SS than a CF like Benzema. But still... he should have more than 5 assists then.

I like Suarez. He's a good player. But as much as a i thought he was underrated last year... i think he is vastly overrated in this year.

His behavior erodes a lot of the good things he does on the pitch.

Liverpool is going to ask for a ransom and he's not worth it at all.

5 assists is bad with players like downing? i dont think so dude
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:13 am

stevieg8 wrote:You fail to provide other examples because you don't have them, then claim it happens all the time (when it doesn't)

o rly?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Are they enough examples? And they're just the ones I can remember off the top of my head

stevieg8 wrote:He listed off a bunch of things the media were dicks to him over
Oh you mean where they correctly criticize him for the above atrocities? So chastising someone over diving, stamping and kicking out at players is a dickish move? Rolling Eyes I also love how you claim deliberately stepping on someone is his "natural stepping gait" Laughing Please do go on with your knight in shining armour routine, though
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:16 am

RedOranje wrote:Hey Lex, how about Eduardo? Did HE get the same treatment as English players after his incident?
I assume you're talking about the game vs Celtic?

Walcott got lambasted in the media after he admitted he took a dive. And Bale's starting to get stick for it, too. But this goes beyond simply diving
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:23 am

Walcott received criticism for ADMITTING IT but not for the dive itself, and not with the vitriol or tenacity of Suarez.

Bale is, in your words, "Starting to get stick for it" despite a season of handily beating every other PL player in number of times warned for simulation, while Suarez (again) received far more and far more harsh criticism on the very same topic.

Also, you (intentionally?) did actually answer my question. Did Eduardo receive the same treatment after his dive as Bale did after his first dives this season, or Rooney/Owen/Bent/Young/Gerrard have when they dove in the past?

And as an added note: Do you believe John Terry's treatment was equal to that of Suarez following their cases?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:40 am

You're right, its totally like when Englands captain John Terry being trialed by the English media and then being banned by the English FA even though a court of law found him not guilty

oh wait......
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 am

fatman123 wrote:

You're right, its totally like when Englands captain John Terry being trialed by the English media and then being banned by the English FA even though a court of law found him not guilty

oh wait......
Pretending that court requires the same evidence as the FA is silly, to be honest. And the coverage on the back pages was miles apart.

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 2 AzQTSScCYAIP7XR

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 2 Image11
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next