Donuts
Ganso
free_cat
60 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Neymar JR: O Galo do Barça - Page 16 Empty Re: Neymar JR: O Galo do Barça

Post by S Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:19 am

Has signed a contract extension until 2020 with a €12m salary according to Sport

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:43 am

Bankz wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:Until neymar wins WC golden ball and plays WC final he not above messi in national team. This can look ridiculous but this is truth. because messi also does same things against scrubs but neymar gets praised more

This comparison is ridiculous because 90th minutes of both matches (arg-par and bra-peru) made neymar hero and messi flop. If both matches finished in 89th minute messi would be called hero and neymar flop. These comparisons is just bs

Calma. Nobody says flopmar is better Laughing
i dont hate neymar. He is the next thing when messi declines and will take his place and dominate football.but as i said i will not rate his national team success better if doesnt win something big.

Trophy is important nobody cares about performing messi performed great in wc 2010 with 0 goal but his performance was so great that spain coach said he was the best player of WC also nominated for golden ball. 0 goal and didnt even play semi final.im still looking for an attacking player who scores 0 goal gets eliminated but still gets nominated. So lets not act as if messi never performed for national team
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:46 pm

ahmad25 wrote:
Bankz wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:Until neymar wins WC golden ball and plays WC final he not above messi in national team. This can look ridiculous but this is truth. because messi also does same things against scrubs but neymar gets praised more

This comparison is ridiculous because 90th minutes of both matches (arg-par and bra-peru) made neymar hero and messi flop. If both matches finished in 89th minute messi would be called hero and neymar flop. These comparisons is just bs

Calma. Nobody says flopmar is better Laughing
i dont hate neymar. He is the next thing when messi declines and will take his place and dominate football.but as i said i will not rate his national team success better if doesnt win something big.

Trophy is important nobody cares about performing messi performed great in wc 2010 with 0 goal but his performance was so great that spain coach said he was the best player of WC also nominated for golden ball. 0 goal and didnt even play semi final.im still looking for an attacking player who scores 0 goal gets eliminated but still gets nominated. So lets not act as if messi never performed for national team

You're right though, football isn't all bout goals but tbh, neymars NT performances aren't really about goals per se, the guy just flat out preforms against anyone. I mean, look at the game between Brazil vs Spain in CC final. Remove his goal and he's still the best player on the pitch... By a mile. (His 44 goals and 27 assists in 65 games aside)
But yeah, messi NT performances aren't as bad as people aren't making them out to be. It's just that, for his club standard, he's comparatively under achieved coupled with the fact that most people believe that the NT is the cream de LA cream, add in the constant comparisons with maradona and the fact that he hasn't even lifted any trophy whatsoever (even those unofficial ones), hence people tend to overexagerrate NT short comings.. But like I said NT team or not messi remains the best and that isn't about to change anytime soon.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:09 pm

My man. Nerman Proud
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Best in the world imo.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Marca wrote:Speaking after Brazil got their Copa América campaign off to a winning start, Neymar said that "the most important thing was getting the win", however unconvincingly. The 'Seleção' needed a stoppage-time strike to overcome Peru 2-1.
Following that result, Brazil sit joint-top of their group alongside Venezuela, who shocked Colombia 1-0.
The Barcelona star played down his own contribution after setting up the winner with a surgical through ball: "It's only a perfect pass if my teammate scores from it. Douglas deserves the credit. I played a good pass, but he did 70% of the work".
Neymar was also asked about his chances of winning the 2015 Ballon d'Or, to which he claimed that 'Azulgranas' teammate Leo Messi is a shoo-in: "This year's world player of the year award already has someone's name on it. Messi deserves it for everything he's done. We'll have to see if I can sneak into the top three".

Would make a great politician, IMO.
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:00 am

Deja Vu wrote:
Marca wrote:Speaking after Brazil got their Copa América campaign off to a winning start, Neymar said that "the most important thing was getting the win", however unconvincingly. The 'Seleção' needed a stoppage-time strike to overcome Peru 2-1.
Following that result, Brazil sit joint-top of their group alongside Venezuela, who shocked Colombia 1-0.
The Barcelona star played down his own contribution after setting up the winner with a surgical through ball: "It's only a perfect pass if my teammate scores from it. Douglas deserves the credit. I played a good pass, but he did 70% of the work".
Neymar was also asked about his chances of winning the 2015 Ballon d'Or, to which he claimed that 'Azulgranas' teammate Leo Messi is a shoo-in: "This year's world player of the year award already has someone's name on it. Messi deserves it for everything he's done. We'll have to see if I can sneak into the top three".

Would make a great politician, IMO.

Laughing no doubt he is learning everything on and off the pitch from Messi. After Messi he will be the director and coach of Barcelona :coffee:

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:14 pm

@erMESSIdi

In the 2014/15 season (Liga+CL) Neymar scored 4 goals from outside the box from 24 shots. Cristiano scored 5 from 126 shots

In the 2014/15 season (Liga+CL) Neymar had 128 TOTAL shots. Cristiano had 126 shots ONLY from OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Laughing The guy shoots A LOT
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Throw enough shit against the wall, something is bound to stick Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:24 am

Neymar is the 2nd player to score in the last 5 games of a European Cup, after Benfica's Aguas in 1961 #fcblive [via @pedritonumeros]

Proud
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Second best player in the world Proud
If only the scrub didn't ruin his chances at the copa :facepalm:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Bankz wrote:Second best player in the world Proud

Yea, it was his teams fault he acted like a moron. Also Neymar isn't better than CR, let's get real here.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:46 pm

jibers wrote:

Yea, it was his teams fault he acted like a moron. Also Neymar isn't better than CR, let's get real here.

Neymar 40 goals (1 penalty)
Ronaldo 59 goals (13 penalties)

Also, Neymar doesn't score 5 goals in meaningless/easy games hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:52 pm

linetty wrote:
jibers wrote:

I get that a lot of people hate CR but this is pure fantasy. Put CR in Neymars role he would have 50+ goals still because of the amount of chances that Messi creates. Neymars finishing is not on that level so bringing up goals scored as a measurement is just daft. Put Neymar is Madrid and he won't have anywhere near CRs tally because his finishing is simply not good enough. CR can score from far better variety of service and is deadlier.

The amount of times I almost thew my vodka bottle at my tv screens due to a Neymar sitter miss cannot be ovverstated enough.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:56 pm

CR is also 7 years older hmm Neymar has improved tremendously since last season and I except him to keep improving obviously
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:13 pm

linetty wrote:CR is also 7 years older hmm Neymar has improved tremendously since last season and I except him to keep improving obviously

Cristiano is in his prime right now, while Neymar is still progressing. But right now the only player better than CR is Messi. Neymar is the 3rd imo.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:10 pm

yeah, no shame to accept that Neymar's finishing is still far from great. Because the season is over now and that he finished the season with a great ending, people should not forget his non scoring streaks. No denying though he will be there soon.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Cristiano is in his prime right now, while Neymar is still progressing. But right now the only player better than CR is Messi. Neymar is the 3rd imo.

I agree with this.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:32 pm

neuro11 wrote:yeah, no shame to accept that Neymar's finishing is still far from great. Because the season is over now and that he finished the season with a great ending, people should not forget his non scoring streaks. No denying though he will be there soon.

How bout his scoring streaks? hmm
His 14 goals in his last 14 matches (2 wrongfully disallowed) or his 15 goals in 19 matches at the beginning of the season or his 6 game scoring streak (second barca record) or his 7 game scoring streak (barca record) all in one season. Only about 5 of his goals were stat paders. And he had only one non scoring streak which was 3 goals in 10 games this season.
Proud
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:42 pm

jibers wrote:
linetty wrote:
jibers wrote:

I get that a lot of people hate CR but this is pure fantasy. Put CR in Neymars role he would have 50+ goals still because of the amount of chances that Messi creates. Neymars finishing is not on that level so bringing up goals scored as a measurement is just daft. Put Neymar is Madrid and he won't have anywhere near CRs tally because his finishing is simply not good enough. CR can score from far better variety of service and is deadlier.

The amount of times I almost thew my vodka bottle at my tv screens due to a Neymar sitter miss cannot be ovverstated enough.

Put Neymar in real Madrid and he'll score just as many goals as Ronaldo tbh sitter.. Neymar had 40+ goal seasons twice in thug America with some division 2 players in santos as a teenager ffs where the second highest scorer were 21 and 26 respectively in all competitions. You really underate his unreal off the ball movements. I remember one time he played false 9 at barca last 2 seasons for just 3 games and scored 6 goals Razz and with Sanchez and fabregas while Messi was injured (against Celtic, Villarreal and in the CDR)
And Ronaldo misses just as many sitters too, but yeah, Ronaldo is the better goal scorer anyway, that I admit.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:23 pm

linetty wrote:
jibers wrote:

....so?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:03 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
linetty wrote:
jibers wrote:

....so?

So the gap between CR and Neymar is insiginifact hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Bankz wrote:
jibers wrote:
linetty wrote:

Put Neymar in real Madrid and he'll score just as many goals as Ronaldo tbh sitter.. Neymar had 40+ goal seasons twice in thug America with some division 2 players in santos as a teenager ffs where the second highest scorer were 21 and 26 respectively in all competitions. You really underate his unreal off the ball movements. I remember one time he played false 9 at barca last 2 seasons for just 3 games and scored 6 goals Razz and with Sanchez and fabregas while Messi was injured (against Celtic, Villarreal and in the CDR)
And Ronaldo misses just as many sitters too, but yeah, Ronaldo is the better goal scorer anyway, that I admit.

Doubt it. Bar the pens Real Madrid throw in crosses which CR finishes. Neymar has missed multiple sitters that are headers. Neymar wouldn't be able to get the same amount of one on ones Messi gives him and his finishing is not as god. I'm the biggest Nerman fan but let's get real. If tap in where as easy as you make it out to br Neymar would be on 50+ goals this season without pens...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:49 pm

linetty wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
linetty wrote: