Lex
sportsczy
StevieRayVaughan
LeVersacci
OLpower
47 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Why would he complain? He has to listen to what the manager says.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:56 pm

leave MT alone Evil or Very Mad

The only problem CR7 has is the number of shots. Carlo was able to get Ibra to stop taking crazy shots after 2 months. Great man manager with the stars. I think he can make CR7 cut down on low efficiency attempts quite a bit too... if not, Carlo will force it. He's a tactical perfectionist and doesn't let players do whatever they want.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:The next manager will just have to make sure the tactics aren't based around him. He can't force anyone to base the tactics around him.

It's the manager's decision.

If he complains it wll disrupt the dressing room. From the looks of things it seems that you are a very poor poster with little tactical nous and understanding.

Loooool wtf rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 pm

sportsczy wrote:leave MT alone Evil or Very Mad

The only problem CR7 has is the number of shots. Carlo was able to get Ibra to stop taking crazy shots after 2 months. Great man manager with the stars. I think he can make CR7 cut down on low efficiency attempts quite a bit too... if not, Carlo will force it. He's a tactical perfectionist and doesn't let players do whatever they want.

I appreciate the response Sportsczy. I feel that Ronaldo brings a certain tactical disruption to Real Madrid, not taking into account the amount of shots he has on goal. We have seen what conventional wingers should be doing at the highest level in the shape of Robben and Ribery at BAyern Munchen this season.

A tactical connoisseur such as yourself can surely see what Ronaldo does to the shape of Real Madrid. Wingers are there to stretch the field and provide width for the team. Ronaldo makes runs only to get into goal scoring positions and diregards space creations for the rest of his teammates. Ozil is easily the ost talented footballer in that club, but his movements between the lines are hindered constantly by having to watch where Cristiano is.

Ronaldo would never have been able to play under great mangers such as Rinus Michels or Johan Cruyff, who although they allowed players to express themselves, made sure that a player plays within the parameters set by the system. Ronaldo might score a lot of goals, but his hinderance to Real Madird is bigger than his contribution. At the highest level he has failed every single time since has come to Real Madrid, in the champions League.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:18 pm

More like a thief of Madrid, trying to steal every ball and hide it in the crowd.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:25 pm

CO, your writing style kills me Laughing Don't ever change it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:CO, your writing style kills me Laughing Don't ever change it.

What is funny about my writing styel? scratch
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Why would Ronaldo complain? He has to listen to the manager like any other player. No player is bigger than the team.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by AmarillaDirecta Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:06 pm

All this "real madrid fans are shit" thing is quite laughable really. Laughing Laughing

People wait for threads like these to suddenly come out with such remarks...TSK.

I personally am grateful for his dedication and desire to achieve much here and i wouldnt doubt that hes given his best to us, i will be forever grateful with him but i personally have reasons to wish him out of this club such as footballing and image reasons as stated previously, and he also may have reasons to leave as well.

i personally hope he doesnt renew because i personally dont want him to with valid reasons imo, but it doesnt mean im personally not grateful.
AmarillaDirecta
AmarillaDirecta
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Abramovich wrote:I think the point he is trying to make is Madrid fans are the worst, which is true Proud.

rofl coming from a Chelsea fan hahahahahahah
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:26 pm

rofl This thread.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:31 pm

McAgger wrote:
Abramovich wrote:I think the point he is trying to make is Madrid fans are the worst, which is true Proud.

rofl coming from a Chelsea fan hahahahahahah

Whats wrong with Chelsea fans?

They are a good minority in London ffs.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:scoring 200 goals doesnt make one immune to criticism
/thread

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:26 pm

TBH he shouldn't have left Man U, deep down he probably knows that.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tony_pulis Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:25 am

Yes he should if he wants to win the champions league again.

tony_pulis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:04 am

1991 wrote:TBH he shouldn't have left Man U, deep down he probably knows that.
IDK about that. For that kind of paycheck I don't think he minds too much, lol.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:12 am

1991 wrote:TBH he shouldn't have left Man U, deep down he probably knows that.

not sure about that . it's RM after all
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:35 am

Proud

highburied wrote:
Mamad wrote:Madrid fans are the best and all of you can gtfo.

Case proven. Thumbs up

rofl
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:11 am

i think people need to differentiate between being one of the best players of all time and being one of the best goal scorers of all time.

and like nick said scoring 200+ goals shouldnt make you immune to criticism. until there is a perfect player i dont see why anyone should be immune to criticism, and ronaldo is far from perfect and is far from 'giving his all' every game.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Ronaldo today is not the Ronaldo who first arrived at Madrid. People need to understand that he has changed his game considerably after his first couple of seasons, and is willing to play in team mates a lot more than earlier.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luis_Suarez123 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:28 pm

I think he won't go to Real Madrid, maybe if Ferguson was still there , but I don't see why he would come back to RM now...

Luis_Suarez123
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:53 pm

http://www.cope.es/detalle/Principio-de-acuerdo-entre-el-Madrid-y-Cristiano-para-su-renovacion.html

Cadena Cope saying that CR7 has agreed to a 3-year extension with Madrid.

I think the media have covered all the possibilities. One of them is going to get it right and self-proclaim themselves as the "King of Darts" Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:46 am

he wont leave as hes already played in the two best leagues in europe already, so hes got nothing to prove...i mean going to france,germany or italy would be a down-grade to be fair
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 am

That logic is flawed, and as it seems the only reason he wants to leave is for more money, not to prove anything
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:53 am

Donuts wrote:That logic is flawed, and as it seems the only reason he wants to leave is for more money, not to prove anything

just how much is ever enough for the greedy swine ffs Evil or Very Mad
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:45 am

Grooverider wrote:he wont leave as hes already played in the two best leagues in europe already, so hes got nothing to prove...i mean going to france,germany or italy would be a down-grade to be fair
He wouldn't go to Germany as there the coaches would force him to work on defending, too. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next