Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
SaintJoe
Kaladin
21 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by Firenze Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:12 pm

yeah I used to order from shopto 24/7 over the years and got everything early but I ordered from there recently and it came on delivery day, will try thatgamecompany and send RG the bill if it doesn't come a day early tbh

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by rincon Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:17 pm

will get as soon as my ps4 arrives if its after release, or on the release date if not. At least I hope so. This town is im living in now is small, so i dont know if they get games on release date here.

the ps4 Ill order on black friday.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:44 pm

apparently it's an easy platinum :bow:

not gonna look at trophy list since I don't want to be spoiled
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:45 pm

9 days right?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:47 pm

yeah

hoping it's a day early from thegamecollection

good prices on that site
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:07 pm

My mate bought it for £30 around 3 months ago. He told me to get on it but i was too lazy

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:05 pm

lots of ppl saying you need to watch kingsglaive or the story will make no sense..lol, heard that movie is terrible mess..guess i'll watch it sometime this week smh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:07 pm

ain't nobody etc

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:51 pm

I've went through XIII's Fal'cie and L'cie crap, i think i can handle this
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:58 pm

bruhhhhhh. Respect

I wanted to switch my ps3 off when they were explaining those things in the game.

kingsglaive is 1 hour and 50 minutes. Wtf.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:03 pm

i really don't know if i can be bothered to watch kingsglaive ffs, even FF fanboys said it is terrible

also..haven't been reading spoilers, just vague impressions from ppl that have the game early

most saying gameplay is really good and the characters are actually lovable and not cringey - but the story is a mess and feels disjointed, at least in the first half, not read impressions past there
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:05 pm

Stop spoiling yourself ffs

Characters were the last thing I was worried about. It's pretty much 4 lads going on an adventure. Really anime-esque. Lots of banter.

There isn't a single FF story which is straight forward. The greatest FF in history, FF6, FF7 and FF8, have the most convoluted stories.

Good to hear about the gameplay at least

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:06 pm

although I swear I read a few days ago there will be a day 1 patch that patches in more cutscenes from kingsglaive which is crazy having to patch in story elements lmao

also there is a 7gb update out already for it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:07 pm

No wonder they delayed it Laughing

Fml

Need to delete entire PS4 HDD for it

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:08 pm

not spoiling ffs, just reading vague impressions from ppl, haven't read any specific details

easy/normal difficulty, will play on normal as 1 trophy is tied to beating a boss on normal apparently

also I read in an article before that some bosses will take like 10+ real hours to beat wtf

apparently it's normal for final fantasy games

if there are trophies attached to that :facepalm:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:10 pm

RealGunner wrote:No wonder they delayed it Laughing

Fml

Need to delete entire PS4 HDD for it

You should really get a bigger HDD brah lol, i couldn't legit deal with a 500gb this late in the generation.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:18 pm

Firenze wrote: not spoiling ffs, just reading vague impressions from ppl, haven't read any specific details

easy/normal difficulty, will play on normal as 1 trophy is tied to beating a boss on normal apparently

also I read in an article before that some bosses will take like 10+ real hours to beat wtf

Yea that's normal. Not 10 hours but probably included preparation time. It's a bit like witcher that you have to prepare for optional bosses accordingly.

In FF7, Ultimate Weapon (hardest boss) was not possible unless you had ALL three of your characters above level 70 at least (99 was max). You also needed to upgrade your weapon to the max for all characters and the special abilities.

I didn't do it since I wasn't into that back then.

I am excited for this one though.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:19 am

RealGunner wrote:
Firenze wrote: not spoiling ffs, just reading vague impressions from ppl, haven't read any specific details

Yea that's normal. Not 10 hours but probably included preparation time. It's a bit like witcher that you have to prepare for optional bosses accordingly.

In FF7, Ultimate Weapon (hardest boss) was not possible unless you had ALL three of your characters above level 70 at least (99 was max). You also needed to upgrade your weapon to the max for all characters and the special abilities.

I didn't do it since I wasn't into that back then.

I am excited for this one though.

some of those optional bosses were a pain to beat, even with almost everything maxed out Razz I remember spending a lot of time trying to beat Ruby weapon, or whatever it's called. Gave up and went to the arcade in the nearby city instead. Played that snowboard game Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:23 am

I didn't even try to find where Ruby Weapon was.

Man those mini-games were amazing. There was this tower defence one where you had to save a real town by placing turrets.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:24 am

RealGunner wrote:I didn't even try to find where Ruby Weapon was.

Man those mini-games were amazing. There was this tower defence one where you had to save a real town by placing turrets.

Yeah, I loved that game. It was part of the main story, too. The part where you pick up RedXIII
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:26 am

I thought we picked REDXIII in a lab? Unless I am confusing things.

He was such a beast man.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:13 am

RealGunner wrote:I thought we picked REDXIII in a lab? Unless I am confusing things.

He was such a beast man.

You're right, I'm confusing things. It was Red's hometown, anyway. If I remember correctly, he doesn't officially join your team until after you've cleared that area/saved his hometown.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:53 am

Thimmy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I thought we picked REDXIII in a lab? Unless I am confusing things.

He was such a beast man.

You're right, I'm confusing things. It was Red's hometown, anyway. If I remember correctly, he doesn't officially join your team until after you've cleared that area/saved his hometown.

Nah, its a different place. The tower minigame was Fort Condor, that mountain with a huge condor on top. Red XIII's town was a lot later (although you can keep going back for the turret thing) in Cosmo Canyon.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Yea that's it.

Cosmo Canyon was the place where you had to sit around the fire and listen to this old guy telling you stories iirc.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:33 pm

I stand corrected, lol. One of these days, I'll play it again. I don't remember when I played it last time. I think it was in my pre-teens. Do you remember if I played it on PS3, RG?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:55 pm

You didn't play it on PS3. I am sure it was before that.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum