Nishankly
Grooverider
Gil
Mr Nick09
huntsman
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Today Schürrle, Tomorrow Higuain and Cavani - Page 2 Empty Re: Today Schürrle, Tomorrow Higuain and Cavani

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:15 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
rwo power wrote:I hope that KDB will be able to convince Mou to let him go to Dortmund.

Why?
Because I think he could be a valuable asset at Dortmund and the Klopp could bring out the best in him, moreover he'd likely get more playing time in Dortmund than at Chelsea, which would be better for his WC2014 starting chances.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Today Schürrle, Tomorrow Higuain and Cavani - Page 2 Empty Re: Today Schürrle, Tomorrow Higuain and Cavani

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:18 am

rwo power wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
rwo power wrote:I hope that KDB will be able to convince Mou to let him go to Dortmund.

Why?

Because I think he could be a valuable asset at Dortmund and the Klopp could bring out the best in him, moreover he'd likely get more playing time in Dortmund than at Chelsea, which would be better for his WC2014 starting chances.
I think he'll get quite a lot of playing time at Chelsea, contrary to the general belief. We're really lacking at CM and he could play a role there. Last season we almost ran Mata, Oscar & Hazard into the ground because we didn't have good backups(bar Moses, who left for ACN at some point anyway). He could fill so many roles for us. He will start many matches. I honestly think this is the best season for him to nail a starting position down at Chelsea because if it goes beyond this season, chances are that we'll have someone filling that role by 2014/15.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:25 am

Blue Barrett wrote:I think he'll get quite a lot of playing time at Chelsea, contrary to the general belief. We're really lacking at CM and he could play a role there. Last season we almost ran Mata, Oscar & Hazard into the ground because we didn't have good backups(bar Moses, who left for ACN at some point anyway). He could fill so many roles for us. He will start many matches. I honestly think this is the best season for him to nail a starting position down at Chelsea because if it goes beyond this season, chances are that we'll have someone filling that role by 2014/15.
I guess we'll have to wait and see then.

BTW, I wonder if there is something behind this paragraph in the Guardian: "De Bruyne, though, favours a permanent transfer to Borussia Dortmund and the likelihood of him getting his wish has now increased. He has also attracted the interest of Schalke."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jun/13/chelsea-confirm-andre-schurrle-signing
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:32 am

Higuain and Cavani will not be going to Chelsea. Higgy especially. He will probably go to either Arsenal or Juventus...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:37 am

I don't know why huntsman mentioned Higuain. We're not even interested in him. And he's a donkey on the pitch tbh.

We've however made serious enquiries about Cavani and as of today, a bid has been placed for him. So don't be so sure about "Cavani will not be going to Chelsea."
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:38 am

another bid that was rejected according to the italian press.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:43 am

Rejected or not, it shows that we're serious about getting him. More often than not, when Chelsea show that much seriousness, they eventually get the deal done. Its still a very high possibility.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2