Motogp69
59 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 3

Post by Motogp69 Fri 14 Jun - 3:24:53

2nd Trailer for THE FROZEN GROUND Starring Cage and Cusack

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 2 2e158cz

A new trailer for writer-director Scott Walker’s new thriller The Frozen Ground is now available.  The picture stars Nicolas Cage as an Alaskan detective out to catch a serial killer (John Cusack) with the help of one of his recently-escaped would-be victims (Vanessa Hudgens).  Yes, Cage plays the detective and Cusack the serial killer … not the other way around. Hudgens is dancing on a stripper pole in this trailer, so what more do you want? Also starring Radha Mitchell, Dean Norris and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson as Pimp Clate Johnson, The Frozen Ground opens August 23rd.

Synopsis: “Frozen Ground” follows Alaskan detective Glenn Flothe  (Cage) as he sets out to end the murderous rampage of Robert Hansen (Cusack), a serial killer who has gone unnoticed for 13 years. As the bodies of street girls start to add up in Anchorage, fear strikes a chord with the public.  Risking his life, Detective Flothe goes on a personal manhunt to find the killer before the next body surfaces. When a seventeen year old escapee reveals key information about the case, Flothe is finally able to trail the killer. But will he catch him in time to save the next victim?

THE FROZEN GROUND Trailer  Starring Nicolas Cage, John Cusack

Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri 14 Jun - 3:25:40

Sorry, wife out of town, and I was bored smoking
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri 14 Jun - 4:11:34

Just watch "This is the end"..... it's %$#@ amazing!!!!! Comedy of the year so far i only hope "The World's End" is as good if not better, i have high hopes for final movie of the Cornetto Trilogy 

for those who already seen and wondering what happened to Emma Watson read this

Spoiler:
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 14 Jun - 4:23:51

Thanks Moto I will check out Blue Jasmine (anything by Woody Allen is amazing to me)

Also, Monster University looks interesting. I remember watching Monsters Inc. as a child and well...as much as I might not watch movies like Up and Tangled anymore, I will definitely check that out if not for entertainment then for nostalgia's sake.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri 14 Jun - 4:32:07

Your never too old to watch Cartoons and Animations
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri 14 Jun - 6:19:57

True, I just don't like as many as when I was younger. Part of that has to do with age I guess (even though you're never too old you're always going to like them more as a child), but I feel like the quality hasn't been quite at the standard it was a 10+ years ago.

That being said I'm looking forward to that movie.

motogp wrote:Former stunt man Chen

Shocked he's everywhere
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri 14 Jun - 7:07:21

There is no stunt Chen cannot perform :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri 14 Jun - 22:05:08

sounds like man of steel is batman wearing a superman costume, pity, but not surprising.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 14 Jun - 23:33:37

I don't know if I mentioned Take Shelter before. But I just saw it is on tv now, and watched a bit of it again.

It is one of those quite good "under the radar/went unnoticed" movies. It stars Michael Shannon, who puts in a tremendous performance, and Jessica Chastain. It is basically about this man who has apocalyptic visions, and his wife starts to question his sanity, also resulting in a big strain in their marriage. Very suspenseful.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat 15 Jun - 3:13:07

The Real World: This is the End Edition

Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun - 7:07:36

just watched Man of Steel... and i gotta say i really really really enjoyed the movie... lot of action, Henry Cavill nails it, although i gotta say, there would have been absolutely nothing wrong to have Brandon Routh involved because he was hella good too. story?? kept simple, perhaps too simple...its not badly done but, well could have been better...

but i suppose its a superman movie, and damn i really liked the kick ass action. from action point of view, so far any superhero movies i have seen so far, this movie comes to the top by all means.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat 15 Jun - 15:25:30

For those that want to know going into it, there is no post-credit scene in Man of Steel, but there are signs that this is a shared universe with Batman.

Apparently, from what I've seen from the studio and Goyer, who will be penning the Justice League movie, is that this will be the starting point of the series in that Superman going public changes the game.

Good luck, I agree with most people that the majority of DC's characters are just to hard to adapt to film (Martian Man Hunter anyone?).
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat 15 Jun - 23:04:04

I don't think that DC's characters are necessarily difficult to translate onto the movie screen, I just think that to do so they would be best served by embracing the characters' unique traits, rather than attempting to make a generic formula as they've tried and failed to do, and as Marvel has somewhat successfully done.

GL could and almost certainly WOULD have been indescribably better if they'd stuck to adventures in space as an intergalatic police force, rather than attempting to shove the same old love story + Earth-in-danger combination into it.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat 15 Jun - 23:05:00

For Martian Manhunter make it a noir-ish detective movie and use the hidden identity and powers to add an underlying and unique aspect to it.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat 15 Jun - 23:41:34

Anyone as excited to see Man of Steel as me?

Superman is my childhood favourite & I haven't revealed my hyper-excitement to this adaptation of Supes.

Glad they have moved on from the tiresome Donner era.

Cannot wait to find the time to see this.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 16 Jun - 0:00:30

Probably going to see it at the Cinema in a few days time.

Can't wait Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun 16 Jun - 4:04:51

My favourite scene in history of ANY MOVIE, ANYWHERE.

Everyday, I watch this scene at least 3 times. It's unbelievable...from my favourite movie !

http://vimeo.com/25262736

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun 16 Jun - 4:13:38

David Goyer Confirms JUSTICE LEAGUE Will Introduce New BATMAN

Talking to Hey U Guys, Man of Steel screenwriter David Goyer has confirmed that the DC Cinematic Universe will indeed feature a new Batman. Many had expected this to be the case as we have heard repeatedly that Christopher Nolan's trilogy was set in its own universe, but there was rumor not too long ago that Warner Bros. wanted Christian Bale to return.

"Zack has said that Bruce Wayne exists in this universe. It would be a different Bruce Wayne from Chris’ Dark Knight trilogy, and it would be disingenuous to say that Zack and I haven’t had various conversations on set, around ‘what if’ and ‘moving forward’. That having been said, it’s all going to depend on the next few weeks. Warner Bros has hopes that there will be more Man Of Steel films, and that this will be the beginning of a shared universe. We could meet Batman, or Wonder Woman, or the Justice League in these movies. But they all hinge on box office reception. If that happens, I would be happy, and nervous, to dive in."

"[Warner Bros.] is hoping that the film does well, but God forbid it doesn’t, things will change. I don’t know how many different iterations of Justice League they’ve tried to mount over the last decade or so. But for one reason or another they haven’t happened. I think Warner Bros has seen – and Chris deserves the biggest credit for this – that we were able to revitalise Batman and put it into the first billion dollar superhero film. And they’re hoping that Superman will be revistalized as well. And if we can do Batman and Superman, then maybe we can move on to Wonder Woman, and The Flash, and characters like that."
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun 16 Jun - 4:15:00

New Trailer for Nicolas Winding Refn's ONLY GOD FORGIVES

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 2 Only-God-Forgives-GF-Disrobing-Dragonlord

The new trailer for writer-director Nicolas Winding Refn’s Only God Forgives is now available.  It’s a much more conventional trailer than we’ve seen previously, but no less powerful for it.  If anything, this new cut should help to sell audiences on the brutal revenge thriller whether or not they happen to be fans of Refn and star Ryan Gosling.  We get a few new looks at the film’s supporting cast this time around, including the antagonist played by Vithaya Pansringarm, but Kristin Scott Thomas still drives the plot forward with ferocity.  Only God Forgives opens Jul 19th.

Synopsis: Julian (Gosling) lives in exile in Bangkok where he runs a Thai boxing club as a front for the family’s drugs smuggling operation. When Julian’s brother Billy is killed their mother, Jenna (Kristin Scott Thomas), arrives in the city. She wants revenge and forces Julian to find the killer. Julian’s contacts in the criminal underworld lead him directly to The Angel of Vengeance, a retired police officer who knows everything and who is both Judge and Punisher. Jenna demands that Julian kill The Angel of Vengeance, an act that will cost him dearly.

New Theatrical Trailer for Nicolas Winding Refn's ONLY GOD FORGIVES
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun 16 Jun - 4:17:25

John C. Reilly's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Role Confirmed

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 2 John-C-Reilly-Guardians-Galaxy-Dragonlord

Last month, it was reported that John C. Reilly had been offered a role in Marvel’s upcoming superhero film Guardians of the Galaxy and it's now official that the actor  will play Rhomann Dey, a rep for the actor told TheWrap Friday. Rhomann Dey is the real-life name of super hero Nova Prime and the leader of Nova Corps. In the comic book universe, Dey eventually transfers his powers to random Earthling Richard Rider. HitFlix reported that Dey will act as an Agent Coulson-type to the Guardians team.

Reilly joins a truly exciting ensemble for Guardians of the Galaxy that includes Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, David Bautista, Glenn Close, Lee Pace, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan and most recently Benicio Del Toro.  Production begins very soon in London in anticipation of an August 1, 2014 release date.

John C. Reilly Confirmed to Play Rhomman Dey in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun 16 Jun - 4:18:41

New International Trailer for James Mangold's THE WOLVERINE

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 2 The-Wolverine-Silver-Battle-Dragonlord

20th Century Fox has released a new international trailer for James Mangold‘s The Wolverine.  Based on the celebrated comic book arc by Chris Claremont and Frank Miller, the film finds Hugh Jackman’s titular character isolated in modern day Japan where he faces his ultimate nemesis “in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed.  

Even though this trailer goes further than the previous ones in showing the details of the plot, it’s also the best trailer thus far. It shows off Wolverine being a bad-ass, but also retains some fun comic-book elements like Viper (Svetlana Khodchenkova), who has a much bigger role than anyone suspected, and the gigantic Silver Samurai who comes down like a boss fight.  

Hopefully, Mangold has found the right balance between Wolverine’s serious side and the fun comic book elements of good summer blockbuster. The film also stars Will Yun Lee, Hiroyuki Sanada, Brian Tee, Rila Fukushima, and Tao Okamoto.  The Wolverine opens in 3D on July 26th.

New Trailer for THE WOLVERINE Featuring More Viper and Silver Samurai
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun 16 Jun - 4:19:35

Schwarzenegger Confirms He’ll Play a Terminator in TERMINATOR 5

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 2 TERMINATOR

Arnold Schwarzenegger is set to return, and since that was the case, fans hoped it would be as a human character because why would Skynet churn out old, saggy terminators?  However, Schwarzenegger has revealed that he will indeed be the Terminator in the fifth installment, and shooting is set to begin in January [via TheArnoldFans]:

"In fact, I’m very happy that the studios want me to be in Terminator 5 and to star AS the Terminator, which we start shooting in January and I’m also going to do King Conan – to play that role and also to do another Twins movie. So I feel very proud of that. I feel very happy and I’m looking forward to doing those films."

Before he starts stepping back into his former blockbusters, Schwarzenegger will attempt to move past the flop The Last Stand and towards the upcoming action flicks Escape Plan (formerly The Tomb) and Ten.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Confirms He’ll Play a Terminator in TERMINATOR 5
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun 16 Jun - 4:20:18

JURASSIC PARK Set to Be Released on Summer 2015?

The Movie House - Part 3 - Page 2 Jurassic-Park-IV-Logo-Dragonlord

Last month, Universal Pictures announced that Jurassic Park 4 will no longer be released on June 13th, 2014. Director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) is attached to helm the fourth installment, and is currently rewriting the script. The most recent draft was said to be too epic/ambitious to have filming by this month for a theatrical release next summer, so Universal decided to give Trevorrow and company more time to properly develop the project.

A source tells Den Of Geek that Jurassic Park 4 will officially be released in 2015 (despite some speculation surrounding a late 2014 debut). No specific release date has been named, but it will most likely debut in the summer. If true, the film will be one of many blockbusters set for that year - The Avengers 2, Star Wars: Episode VII, Pirates Of The Caribbean 5, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, Finding Dory (sequel to Finding Nemo), Fantastic Four, Assassin's Creed, Ant-Man, Kung Fu Panda 3 and many more major productions are expected to be released then.

Universal Reportedly Sets JURASSIC PARK to Be Released on Summer 2015?
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun 16 Jun - 5:53:19

Richard Rider is Nova Prime though.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun 16 Jun - 6:03:56

Who do you think selected Rider to replace him as Nova Prime :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun 16 Jun - 7:00:38

Motogp69 wrote:Who do you think selected Rider to replace him as Nova Prime :coffee:
No-one.  

Marvel Annihilation Spoilers:

That was a brilliant Cosmic Marvel Event, as were (most of) the stories and events that followed. Too bad it's been entirely disregarded so that Loeb can write in an analogue of his son as the new Nova and completely change the story of the Guardians of the Galaxy and character of Star Lord (Peter Quill).
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next