CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Unique
26 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Movie House - Part 10 Empty The Movie House - Part 10

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:15 pm

ES wrote:Gonna book this bad boy for Bladerunner https://www.novocinemas.com/experience/7-star

Movie better not disappoint

wtf is that

That's better than our 7 star hotels ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 10 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 10

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:the thing that pisses me off about all the women coming forward now in the Weinstein case is had any of them women reported it at the time like they should have done then maybe the next girl wouldent have been a victim.

They did. No one listened. No one wanted to represent them. Lawyers wouldn't represent multiple women because they had been topless on camera or photoshoots.

Also. Hard to come out when you're being blackmailed with your livelihood. No one is at fault for anything here except Weinstein.

Hollywood is a cesspool. If someone really digs, the things they will find out will probably send most higher ups to prison. But too much influence. It's an open secret about how prominent child sex ring is in hollywood. Attested by many child actors themselves. We'll probably hear about more things in the future when someone decides to come out.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:the thing that pisses me off about all the women coming forward now in the Weinstein case is had any of them women reported it at the time like they should have done then maybe the next girl wouldent have been a victim.

They did. No one listened. No one wanted to represent them. Lawyers wouldn't represent multiple women because they had been topless on camera or photoshoots.

Also. Hard to come out when you're being blackmailed with your livelihood. No one is at fault for anything here except Weinstein.

Hollywood is a cesspool. If someone really digs, the things they will find out will probably send most higher ups to prison. But too much influence. It's an open secret about how prominent child sex ring is in hollywood. Attested by many child actors themselves. We'll probably hear about more things in the future when someone decides to come out.

Woody Allen has raped and married his children. So many hypocrites really. I lose respect for most people who work with him. You know they're going to say "We couldn't have known" in a tweet the next day.

Dear god... Everyone knows. The thing is no one really cares, which is why women don't come out with stories of abuse.

Cosby, Polanski, Woody Allen, Weinstein. None of those were a seceret.

I'm actually really happy that we're finally at a point where this has consequences. But the fact that it's only now turning into a story is so weird. Worst is the women who are a victim of these people and their influence. Second worst is the hypocrites trying to get easy points pretending that they didn't know when it has been mentioned so many times.

Also this clip shows how a lot of people look at people who've been abused when they talk about it. Just listen to Barbara Walters here. Despicable.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:56 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I don't think Hollywood is the problem tbh. I think the problem is any homogenized place where there's a lot of money involved. Hollywood is just the most public.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:01 pm

Yea I meant that too.

Kinda lost a bit of respect for Matt Damon as well. He knew what was going on (regarding weinstein) but didn't get involved back in the days. Could have used his influence to help out many people.

I recently read about Corey Haim. Awful stuff.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Freeza wrote:

and the 1 or 2 women that excepted hush money
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I'm really surprised you're the kind of person to blame victims.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Yea, Unique isn't that kind of person at all. Surprised here too.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I'm really surprised you're the kind of person to blame victims.
I'm not blaming victims if some women didn't take the money to hush it up or just let things slide then we wouldent now be seeing as many victims. its like that shit with michael Jackson. the parents of that kid he abused took a pay off to keep quiet about it and other kids got abused because of it. if they refused the money and had that pervert arrested like they should have done it would have saved other victims. I'm reading some women say they didn't report it because it would have hurt job prospects what kind of attitude is that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Remember when Robert Downey Junior posted about sex abuse in Hollywood anonymously?

https://jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 pm

M99 wrote:Remember when Robert Downey Junior posted about sex abuse in Hollywood anonymously?

https://jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs
if he posted it anonymously how did they know it was him hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:36 pm

M99 wrote:Remember when Robert Downey Junior posted about sex abuse in Hollywood anonymously?

Robert Downey Jr is Kevin Durant confirmed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Unique wrote:

if he posted it anonymously how did they know it was him hmm

Read the article.

RDJ has actually worked with most of these people. Here's what we could find just scratching the surface:

David Kelley on (Ally McBeal)
John Hughes (Weird Science)
Natasha Gregson Wagner (Two Girls and a Guy)
Bryan Lourd (RDJ's agent)
Guy Ritchie (Sherlock Holmes)
Tommy Lee Jones (U.S. Marshalls)
Susanna Hoffs (Less Than Zero)
Kevin Kline & Phoebe Cates (Soapdish)
Drew Barrymore (they share an agent)
Steve Martin (Bowfinger)
Rachel McAdams (Sherlock Holmes)
John Favreau (Iron Man)
Molly Ringwald (The Pick-up Artist)
Susan Downey (his wife)
Miranda Cosgrove (they presented at the Kids Choice Awards together in 2010)
Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy)
Richard Lovett (works at RDJ's agency)
Alan Horn (COO of Warner Brothers)
Elton John (RDJ did the video for his 2001 song "I Want Love")
Ron Meyer (president of Universal Studios; in 2011 he was part of the 25th American Cinematheque Award Honoring RDJ)
Mel Gibson (their friendship goes way back; Gibson helped RDJ secure insurance on a film when he was trying to make his comeback and RDJ spent most of his speech at the American Cinematheque Awards to request that people not blacklist Gibson)
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:45 pm

roman Polanski is another pedo perv boy that cant step foot back in the USA yet for years after his crimes actors and actresses still worked with him. disgracfull tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Its not just Hollywood. The music industry is *bleep* too. At least the boyband part of it is.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2007/11/pearlman200711
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:31 pm

M99 wrote:Its not just Hollywood. The music industry is *bleep* too. At least the boyband part of it is.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2007/11/pearlman200711

Kesha was raped when she was virgin by her producer. She couldn’t get a release from her contract though, because no one believed her. So she stopped releasing music.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Jesus *bleep* christ

People like you are the reason why something as heinous as sexual assault and rape still happens to a sizeable population of women.

Disgusting
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:49 pm

CBarca wrote:Jesus *bleep* christ

People like you are the reason why something as heinous as sexual assault and rape still happens to a sizeable population of women.

Disgusting
people like who scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:50 pm

You
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 pm

CBarca wrote:You
so its my fault that people in Hollywood are being abused. i have been accused of many things on this forum but this one is a all time low. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:03 pm

People in positions of power in every facet of life have and always will take advantage of other people if they feel like they can get away with it. Always been that way, always will. Vast majority of people are scum.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Hegemonic Masculinity

lol my soon due Psychology essay is partly on it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:10 pm

what's the deal with criminal proceedings coming from all of this btw

I know Weinstein settled a lot out of court but if it emerged he raped other women and then kept them quiet will he stand trial? not sure on timeline restraints etc

plus it'd be hard to prove at this point for some of the older instances

IMO they need to set an example though and throw the book at these people that kept quiet about it and knew (not the victims)

I know they won't though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Firenze wrote:what's the deal with criminal proceedings coming from all of this btw

I know Weinstein settled a lot out of court but if it emerged he raped other women and then kept them quiet will he stand trial? not sure on timeline restraints etc

IMO they need to set an example though and throw the book at these people that kept quiet about it and knew (not the victims)

I know they won't though
that's the point I'm making. a lot of these actresses have been top a list for over 20 years so they could have come forward years ago and saved a lot of other victims. the ones that took hush money are nothing more than part of the problem.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Firenze wrote:what's the deal with criminal proceedings coming from all of this btw

I know they won't though

The guys that fired Harvey knew about it.

Gwyneth Paltrow was harrased by Harvey and told Brad Pitt about it. Apparently he was about to go Fight Club on his ass, but Gwyneth stopped it because she was afraid of her career. This is why you can't blame victims. They're in such a bad position, being blackmailed by the people in power. It's only possible to come forward if you've got the security in numbers basically. If you go out on your own you're opening yourself to a libel suit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next