Osvaldo
Pjanic
Romagnoli
Taddei
Tallo
Torosidis
Totti
Verre

De Rossi will join the team later given his extended vacation following the Confederations Cup. Good to see Crescenzi, Verre and Caprari get a shot, as well as Tallo. The two surprise inclusions are Osvaldo and Borriello, with Rudi Garcia wanting to take a look at the latter prior to selling him. Also, no mention of Destro, but I believe he'll be joining the team at the same time as Florenzi following their U-21 Euro.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Summer 2013 Ritiro Empty Re: Summer 2013 Ritiro

Post by McLewis Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Here's hoping Crescenzi does well enough this year. Could use some depth at RB on the real.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Yup, he could play both flanks, so I'm hoping we sign a strong RB to bump Torosidis and have Crescenzi, Dodo and Balzaretti on the left. I'm taking a step back from my original desire of shipping out Dodo and getting a strong full back on each flank, looks like that won't happen.

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:37 am

Dodo is a decent backup. Kid has some talent. And so would be Crescenzi. But I would like him to be a backup for a decent RB, not Torosidis. Toro isnt CL material, no way.

Totti arrived in his Smart to Trigoria Very Happy Thats just funny Very Happy
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Toro was thrown into the deep end of the Roman pool midseason and did as well as could be asked. I think he deserves a shot at the RB spot.

After this past season though, I refuse to believe Dodo's a defender. He's a wing-back and even that's generous. He's more a LM than a LB. We need the latter and not the former so he should go out on loan.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:14 pm

McLewis wrote:Toro was thrown into the deep end of the Roman pool midseason and did as well as could be asked. I think he deserves a shot at the RB spot.

After this past season though, I refuse to believe Dodo's a defender. He's a wing-back and even that's generous. He's more a LM than a LB. We need the latter and not the former so he should go out on loan.

Completely agree. Taddei is also on his way out, while Marquinho could serve as an emergency option at LB.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Wink I think neither dodo or Balza are good enough as starters , Balza doesn't know how to cross the ball and better defensively and dodo is not a footballer he has to switch his sport to sprinting ,(He chose the right stadium) , dodo needs to go on loan and Roma needs to get a Left back to start and use Balza as back up
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down