Mamad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
la bestia negra
jibers
57 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player Empty Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by jibers Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:08 pm

"I am honoured that a big club [like Real Madrid] is interested. They would seduce every player [into joining them]," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I have not yet renewed my contract. My deal is still running, I'll just see what will happen now."

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player 234
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player Empty Re: Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by la bestia negra Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:18 pm

ehh probably saying that for an improved contract
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player Empty Re: Vidal: Real Madrid could seduce any player

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Lol this was posted today in the transfer rumour thread. Along with the FULL interview which was all about Vidal talking about what he wanted to do with Juventus and how he hoped to remain there.

Jimmies have been unrustled.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Like Lewandowski, Gundogan, Schweignsteiger, Ribery etc etc?

I could go on and on really plenty of players have rejected Madrid.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:26 pm

THEY rejected Madrid? rofl 
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:26 pm

So the dream to sign Vidal begins......keep dreaming
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 pm

We should have used Higgy as part of a deal to sign him. We just need to send Zidane to his house anyway. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Like Lewandowski, Gundogan, Schweignsteiger, Ribery etc etc?

Except Gundogan and Ribery wanted to come, their clubs just didn't let them...

In the case of Gundogan, he still wants... Even said he wants to move to Spain in a interview Laughing But Flo is a gentleman and backed away when Dortmund asked him to.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Se7en wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Like Lewandowski, Gundogan, Schweignsteiger, Ribery etc etc?

In the case of Gundogan, he still wants... Even said he wants to move to Spain in a interview :lol:But Flo is a gentleman and backed away when Dortmund asked him to.

This.

Mole what are you smoking? Ribery wanted to leave in 2010 but it was blocked by Bayern lol. Dortmund and Madrid have a verbal agreement to leave Gundogan alone for another year. If Madrid wants you they will most likely get you. Biggest club in the world by some distance tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:15 pm

jibers wrote:
Se7en wrote:

In the case of Gundogan, he still wants... Even said he wants to move to Spain in a interview :lol:But Flo is a gentleman and backed away when Dortmund asked him to.

This.

Mole what are you smoking? Ribery wanted to leave in 2010 but it was blocked by Bayern lol. Dortmund and Madrid have a verbal agreement to leave Gundogan alone for another year. If Madrid wants you they will most likely get you. Biggest club in the world by some distance tbh.

I don't even know whats happening with Mole anymore. I feel like his football knowledge is steadily declining, I fear that with all the recent events surrounding Newcastle has taken a great toll on him tbh. we can help u moal, pls let us
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:30 pm

jibers wrote:If Madrid wants you they will most likely get you. Biggest club in the world by some distance tbh.

Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:44 pm

On the contrary, Juventus' offers for Higuain were laughed at. They'll ask for the world for Vidal. People don't forget Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Luca wrote:On the contrary, Juventus' offers for Higuain were laughed at. They'll ask for the world for Vidal. People don't forget Proud

vagi

I would love Vidal at RM but I just don't see it happening...at least for now Proud
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 am

arrogant Real Madrid. At least post the full interview
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 am

Yeah

Vidal says something along the lines of "I have not yet signed a contract extention. Rm interest in an honour. RM is an attractive club for anybody. I am looking forward to next season with Juventus, I hope to win it all with Juventus and I hope to stay with them."

News "I have not yet signed a contract extention. Rm interest in an honour. RM is an attractive club for anybody"

Goal legacy "Vidal to Madrid done Proud "
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:47 am

Fail Legacy :facepalm:

Jibers y u do this No
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:46 am

jibers wrote:Dortmund and Madrid have a verbal agreement to leave Gundogan alone for another year.
Srsly?
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:49 am

Berbatov wrote:
jibers wrote:Dortmund and Madrid have a verbal agreement to leave Gundogan alone for another year.
Srsly?

Yea. According to bild and Rafa Hon. I believe them tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:45 am

If we sign Illarramendi, we don't really need Vidal. Unless of course we play a 3 man midfield.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:03 am

Madrid asked for 30m for a bench player in Higuain so 90m for a first team star in Vidal sounds like a fair deal....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:09 am

It would be a rather bold signing but it's one of those "highly unlikely" stuff. In fact, I don't see it happening at all. Juventus are not gonna sell Vidal, that's it. Unless Real Madrid give them a very generous offer, to which they won't, not gonna happen.

Also, Ribery never rejected Real Madrid, Bayern did. If Mole wanted an example or two, Viera and Henry, both rejected Real Madrid...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:53 am

juve fans are so quick to overreact these days..

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:34 am

Seriously what do you people expect him to say when asked about Madrid ?

"No,Madrid are just pretending to be a big club but in reality its a totally different case where they have consistently underperformed at the big stage for well over a decade with all the talent at their disposal.Players who go there get seduced by money and glamour than glory"

Seriously get a grip.This is just a normal procedure which happens all the time.There have been a ton of players who have been 'honored' by Juventus link too doesnt mean we have signed all of them.

And i'm not saying Madrid wont approach him and sign him.There's no denying that Madrid have the biggest pulling power of all top European clubs but its extremely extremely unlikely that its happening this summer.
Remember one thing though ,that if he is sold,its going to be for an exorbitant sum,a 'stratospheric offer' which Marotta says.It could perhaps turn out to be a Zidane-esque deal all over again.Thats how much he is important to this Juventus team.

And besides this is a quite ignorant post from the OP considering the most important part of the interview has been cut where he says "I'm already at a big club,i want to stay and win everything here'. SMH
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:57 am

Until the player asks to leave and/or his contract is getting 1-2 years near its end and he won't renew, there's nothing to talk about.

Like Silva and Barca where PSG flat out refused to pick up the phone lol, Juve control this for now. It's up to them. Next summer will be more interesting if he doesn't renew.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dredg Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Just calling for a better contract. Laughing 
Dredg
Dredg
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Steaua Bucuresti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next