Milantildeath
M99
Kaladin
32 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 6 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by M99 Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:42 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/197676_255643371278521_1884932901_n.png

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 pm

in cagliari game i thought honda could have done more but i m glad he assisted a goal, had a header on goal, and was creating few direct chances.

there are few things honda should improve but i hope he can regularly score or assist or do both.

i m really excited about pazzini playing in next game...so honda can assist him

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:44 pm

He could've had 2 goals to his name against Cagliari, but i'm extremely satisfied with his performance. Linked excellently with De Sciglio and Kaka, was also valve to relieve pressure when things got heated.

He just needs a bit more fine tuning to his finishing. Really pleased with him, hoping to see more of the same
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:17 am

A Japanese woman told me u pronounce Keisuke without the "u", just so u know. I thought it sounded cool with the "u" in there tho:D
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:56 pm

To be clear about Honda, he never was a great goal threat. He is first and foremost a playmaker who can also be dangerous himself. As long as he contributes to our rather lackluster creativity up front, he would be doing his job.

IMO, for Milan to use Honda well, we need to let him play mostly with Pazzini, because Pazzo is our best off the ball mover, and he gives Honda more options with his passes than with the similar Robinho and Balo (when they play together).

I won't be upset if Honda doesn't score regularly (while I would obviously be ecstatic if he would) as long as he helps us in creating chances and keeping the ball. From his few appearances so far, he is helping us well.

Here is hoping he succeeds well in Milan.

Also, *bleep* TARAABAT.
He would be the first Milan player I thoroughly detest
Hell, for all their incompetence I love Muntari, Zapata, Bonera, and the other scrubs. However, I physically cannot lose my loathing of Taraabat.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:01 am

Eivindo wrote:A Japanese woman told me u pronounce Keisuke without the "u", just so u know. I thought it sounded cool with the "u" in there tho:D

yeah... in english u comes in .but yea when we pronounce we dont say kei-su-ke... we just go kei-s-ke honda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:02 am

Lord Spencer wrote:To be clear about Honda, he never was a great goal threat. He is first and foremost a playmaker who can also be dangerous himself. As long as he contributes to our rather lackluster creativity up front, he would be doing his job.

IMO, for Milan to use Honda well, we need to let him play mostly with Pazzini, because Pazzo is our best off the ball mover, and he gives Honda more options with his passes than with the similar Robinho and Balo (when they play together).

I won't be upset if Honda doesn't score regularly (while I would obviously be ecstatic if he would) as long as he helps us in creating chances and keeping the ball. From his few appearances so far, he is helping us well.

Here is hoping he succeeds well in Milan.

Also, *bleep* TARAABAT.
He would be the first Milan player  I thoroughly detest
Hell, for all their incompetence I love Muntari, Zapata, Bonera, and the other scrubs. However, I physically cannot lose my loathing of Taraabat.

yeah i think honda should or hopefully becomes more like pirlo type no matter where plays. as long as he provide assist. i mean ever since zlatan left we have no assist coming from anybody.

honda can provide that

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:25 am

I think Honda and Kaka should play in the middle and therefore should compete for time, they are both not fast enough to play out wide. They both are a lot better in the middle of the field as well. Can't wait to have SES back.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:37 am

Milantildeath wrote:I think Honda and Kaka should play in the middle and therefore should compete for time, they are both not fast enough to play out wide. They both are a lot better in the middle of the field as well. Can't wait to have SES back.

I agree with you said. Kaka is definitely not fast enough to play on the wings, and while he pours his heart all over the field he really is not physically strong enough to play full games every week or sometimes every three days. So rotating between him and Honda would be a smart option. Although I would love to see them both play in the center at some point as well, maybe if Honda drops back a little, since he is capable of playing pretty much anywhere in the midfield.

And I think that a rotation would also bring the best out of Kaka and allow him to perform much better. At the start of his spell, he was really unstoppable, but since the first few weeks, his level of performance has dropped. And I think that fatigue has a huge role to play in that.

All these problems can be solved with SES's return, so I am really looking forward to that. Also, I won't have to see Robinho on the field, so that's an added benefit!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:20 am

Honda also picked up a set piece assist for Japan's third goal.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:21 am

The guy is dead tired.. he just played a full season already.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Notice he was in the CAM position for that assist.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:58 am

He will get to play with the legend Robinho today, so hopefully Robinho makes him look good.  Proud 
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Honda: 'Seedorf philosophy different'

Keisuke Honda assures he is not affected by criticism, but is progressing at Milan despite “different philosophies” with Clarence Seedorf.

The Japan international spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport in a wide-ranging interview on his Serie A experience since arriving from CSKA Moscow on a free transfer in January.

“Criticism doesn’t please me, of course, but you are all free to write what you want. I feel that soon my first Serie A goal will arrive and it is going to be an important moment.

“I am very determined. I came here in order to become a champion with Milan. It’s a long road, but there is a great project here and the Japanese are patient people.”

Honda has been dropped occasionally by Coach Seedorf, who said he still needs to get to grips with his tactics.

“I often speak to Seedorf, as his English is excellent, so it is easy to understand each other. Above all at the beginning I didn’t understand a lot of things, so I went to his room to get into more detail.

“At the start I didn’t feel at ease on the right, but Kaka is already in the centre and he’s playing well, so I need to find my space.

“Things are going a little better compared to the first few games. Of course the centre is my home, as I love to play behind the striker, but Seedorf said I have the qualities to play on the right and players do need to adapt at times.

“We have different philosophies, but the important thing is to have a dialogue. We talk every day.”

Honda brushed off suggestions he felt there wasn’t enough enthusiasm from the fans around his arrival.

“I wasn’t the Number One in Japan or Moscow either. Football is a team sport. I like pressure and big expectations. That is my personality.

“I didn’t expect the fans to have patience: I chose the Number 10 jersey and was given a big presentation. I know people expect a lot from me, but I have faith in myself and criticism never gets me down.

“I cannot judge the atmosphere at San Siro, but I hope that if we play better then more people will come. Playing beautiful football and calling the fans to the stadium are among my ambitions.

“As for the results, none of us are satisfied, but we are working to improve constantly. I knew that I’d run into difficulties at Milan, but I chose this club because I had always dreamed of being here.”
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:16 pm

So how has this guy been performing then? Only saw his first game ain't seen nothing since.... but doesn't sound all that positive?
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:23 am

He has been improving the past few games and we are seeing glimpses of his true self. He provided a wonderful assist to Kaka against chievo and was working really hard throughout the game.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:24 am

Abramovich wrote:So how has this guy been performing then? Only saw his first game ain't seen nothing since.... but doesn't sound all that positive?

He has been understandably pretty average on the right wing. His best moments comes when he cuts in to the centre and creates for our forwards. He has been guilty of some bad crosses and missed sitters too. He has been improving each match, I hope Seedorf starts playing him in his true position soon.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:51 pm

He notes that pre-season really helped him gel with the team, and that it was hard for him to adjust when he came in January.

"I'm not satisfied yet, i will play even better. I'm hoping to score on Saturday"

Honda Molenation
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Learn Italian you mug Laughing

Spoiler:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:55 am

im so glad that Keisuke hit the form at the right time. He really was under scrutiny at milan. Also in Japan there was a bit of a backslash from the media because of the fact that he didnt come back home in Japan after world cup and straight away went back to Milan.

Inzaghi's focus on details must have helped him. but I hope there is more to Honda than just current form. That no. 10 jersey of really high value and prestige and i really hope he lives upto it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:57 am

JespSwe wrote:im so glad that Keisuke hit the form at the right time. He really was under scrutiny at milan. Also in Japan there was a bit of a backslash from the media because of the fact that he didnt come back home in Japan after world cup and straight away went back to Milan.

Inzaghi's focus on details must have helped him. but I hope there is more to Honda than just current form. That no. 10 jersey of really high value and prestige and i really hope he lives upto it.

Completely agree.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:05 am

He has a very professional attitude and enough quality that I believe his current form is not a false blip. I doubt we'll see him scoring so consistently, however as long as he contributes to our general play I am satisfied and glad he's now settling in. Pippo is the sort of man to always stand by someone who has the right attitude and applies them self fully, so regardless of how special his contribution is, Honda will at least do his part. Whether we can truly become a team that is greater than the sum of its parts remains to be seen however.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:12 am

dostoevsky wrote:He has a very professional attitude and enough quality that I believe his current form is not a false blip. I doubt we'll see him scoring so consistently, however as long as he contributes to our general play I am satisfied and glad he's now settling in. Pippo is the sort of man to always stand by someone who has the right attitude and applies them self fully, so regardless of how special his contribution is, Honda will at least do his part. Whether we can truly become a team that is greater than the sum of its parts remains to be seen however.

yea i agree totally. My hope was also for Honda to contribute in whatever ways possible in attack, if not scoring. Whether that be in build up play, assists, goals, defending, possession... basically becoming a team player. He has done that exactly. yea thats my thoughts too, he may not score but as long as he becomes a hardworking team player.

i like the fact that under inzaghi, no one is safe and in attack everyone has to work hard to win confidence. Well I hope thats the case with every department too.

lets hope he got more in him than just his current form Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:22 pm

I love this guy.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:48 am

http://gfycat.com/ThatUnitedAmericansaddlebred
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:21 am

Balotelli is the anti-Ibra: he makes all the players around him appear worse than they are. Honda has thrived after being given serious responsibilities other than supporting Balo.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next