Milantildeath
M99
Kaladin
32 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keisuke Honda - Page 5 Empty Re: Keisuke Honda

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Kick wrote:He sounds like his Mother just died.

its not his first language

Last edited by Jesp on Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:24 pm

he is trying his best... English is not his first language. I m glad he did his best to respond to make others life easier before himself. he could have chosen to speak Japanese with translators with him but he chose not to

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:52 pm

I really liked how calm he was during the interview. Also, I read that he wanted to train instead of going to Giannino, this shows that he is a hard worker. I hope his great qualities will teach the team.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:25 am

I love his enthusiasm. He strikes to me one of those players who would be willing to die for the club.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:11 am

JespSwe wrote:

its not his first language, got it chief??

say whatever you want just dont put mother in there...

Calma. He was simply referring to the fact Honda didn't sound very enthusiastic, which is true based on his tone.

However, as we all know he's excited to play for Milan and we are excited to watch him.

---------------------------------------

As far as his English goes, he sounded fine and his English wasn't that bad his understanding seemed a bit off though. But, that's totally understandable since it's not his first language.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:36 am

Casciavit wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

its not his first language, got it chief??

say whatever you want just dont put mother in there...

Calma. He was simply referring to the fact Honda didn't sound very enthusiastic, which is true based on his tone.

However, as we all know he's excited to play for Milan and we are excited to watch him.

---------------------------------------

As far as his English goes, he sounded fine and his English wasn't that bad his understanding seemed a bit off though. But, that's totally understandable since it's not his first language.

j

Last edited by Jesp on Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:32 am

He looks calm and very focused. We need his confidence, hopefully Nagatomo can help him even though he is on the dark side.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:19 am

El Shaarawy wrote:

Not to be a prick or anything, but i couldn't stop laughing at Honda's response to the first question. The enthusiasm meter is off the charts Laughing
He speaks Engrish very well. Give him break.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Lmao I had no idea Honda sama could speak English :bow:.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Galliani , "I asked Honda last night if he is happy to be at Milan. He said that he won’t be happy until he’s helping the team on the pitch. He has character and he wants to win. He’s an incredible professional. He only drinks water and he’s attentive with what he eats and is very focused. I think he’ll do well.” Honda will make his debut next week against Sassuolo. Yesterday he was at Milanello and trained on his own and tomorrow he’ll start training with the rest of the squad and coach Allegri.

that professionalism....  :bow: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Abramovich wrote:Lmao I had no idea Honda sama could speak English :bow:.

Abramovich's man-love towards Honda-sama :bow: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:11 pm

the xcx wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:

Not to be a prick or anything, but i couldn't stop laughing at Honda's response to the first question. The enthusiasm meter is off the charts Laughing
He speaks Engrish very well. Give him break.

he tried... so that tells something that he is eager to put his passion for football before anything.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:23 pm

At first I was rather curious on Honda's impassive and almost stoic expressions on his arrival to Milan and while he was watching us play Atalanta. Usually, we are used to seeing players in shock and awe of their new surroundings whether Milanello or San Siro as were Zlatan, De Jong, van Bommel etc.

It was only then until sifting through his interviews, his quotes and quotes on Honda himself; until I realized what an absolute professional Keisuke truly is- as evidenced by his final months for CSKA despite his desire to move out.

I'll forgo the Japanese stereotypes of discipline and focus yet he truly represents all of those wonderful traits that the much admired Japanese display in their professions whether a water carrier or business practitioner.

I have come to realize that Keisuke is so intensely focused on succeeding within the endeavour, in repaying all the severe trouble Galliani and Milan went through to acquire him from Moscow.

And that, for me is the ultimate representation of being a Milanista.

I truly hope this goes as a lesson to a "Milanista" like Mario Balotelli who is deserving of a serious lesson. Keisuke can instil his philosophy of commitment and discipline to which all our squadra can learn and inherit from. We as an international club need to import these philosophies and ethics and Honda is quite an addition in this regard.

Rather overdue that we've had a Japanese player within our squad as I am now confident that Honda will be an imminent success within the mammoth confines of the San Siro.

Forza Keisuke.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:54 am

Keisuke Honda - Page 5 5zc7n
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:58 am

Keisuke was still in his hometown of Settsu in Osaka, when his elementary school teacher asked him to write about his future goals.

He wrote. Title: Watashi no yume ga, the dream, my dream.

"I want to become the greatest soccer player in the world and become rich enough to be able to help my family. I’ll play in the World Cup and then in the Italian Serie A. I’ll wear the AC Milan jersey with the number ten."

One last thing.

In his essay, Keisuke also added that after wearing the AC Milan number 10 jersey he will take Japan to the World Cup Final where they will meet Brazil.

Final result, 2:1 to Japan.

Do I need to add who will score the winning goal? No?

I thought as much.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:02 am

Anyone notice in his interviews whenever he's asked who's your favourite player or who you are most excited to play with, he has never mentioned names?

Reporter: Why do you wear sunglasses inside? Do you have eye problems?

Honda: No, its just fashion

Afro
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:57 pm

I hope we hasn't same translator of Nakata Proud

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:06 pm

falling in love with Honda!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Wow.. This guy is amazing. I'm love. I know this is kind of pre-mature, but the confidence and composure he has on the ball is a joy to watch. We sorely lacked creativity in our midfield, and for a long time. A new era has indeed begun.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 pm

i thought keisuke played well. his touch werent great but if you look in detail that was because robinho was making sh..ty passes at him all the time that defenders found almost near easy to intercept. nevertheless he fought for the ball, he spread the ball well, set pieces were a bit poor but nevertheless he really pulled the string in the midfield. i know arq and others in chat said honda is purely AM but thing is he can play anywhere. RW LW or AM, its just that Verona were incredibly organized plus they were playing with 9 men in defense. i thought robinho was piss poor. for Japan he just drifts from right to left to center all the time, just like a playmaker... if you watch japanese national team games.. for CSKA he played normally as RW though.

seedorf said honda will get more time once he gets his match fitness.

I can  finally see that Honda could fill the void left by pirlo. it would be a challenging season for Honda, but i gotta feeling he can pull it off

I am loving how he can keep control of the ball and holds the ball really well and spread passes well. my obvious concern was that i said that honda wouldnt be like a player he could change everything all by himself, and that his pace will be slow because he has never been a pacy player from the beginning. but he really in a way plays like pirlo, but also like seedorf. so yea there you go guys, we got pirlo seedorf hybrid player now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:05 pm

thats even good news for you guys is that because he is japanese he takes his job damn seriously. even in interviews he has said he will never be satisfied until he plays well.

believe me , keisuke is not one of those players who is party animal, comes to training late, doesnt takes things seriously.... i have faith and expectation as a japanese that apart from his talent, his japanese cultural habit will bring the best out of him.

we need more players like ricky honda el sharawwy de jong who plays with their heart t

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:44 am

He is slowly becoming one of my favourite players :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:48 am

I agree with Arq's assesment that Honda might find himself constrained playing strictly on the right side of the pitch.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:41 am

I love his attitude towards the game, but i too agree that he is a bit restricted on the right. He's too sluggish to play on the right IMO, we would minimize his weaknesses and utilize his strengths if he would be deployed central.

Plus, Kaka has essentially played as a winger throughout the season. Wouldn't it be optimal if Kaka would play on the right and Honda in the middle?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I agree with Arq's assesment that Honda might find himself constrained playing strictly on the right side of the pitch.

El Shaarawy wrote:I love his attitude towards the game, but i too agree that he is a bit restricted on the right. He's too sluggish to play on the right IMO, we would minimize his weaknesses and utilize his strengths if he would be deployed central.

Plus, Kaka has essentially played as a winger throughout the season. Wouldn't it be optimal if Kaka would play on the right and Honda in the middle?

well i would have loved if ricky played in the right, but he is 32 now and he cant just run back and forth.
plus before we got honda, i knew that honda's pace would be a problem cuz he was never a pacy player from before. he has that playmaking intelligence even playing as a winger, and he drifts from right to left to center and back to his position. just like messi. he doesnt restrict himself to just one position, which i think is a big thing because we want our forward no matter what position they play, while knowing tactically their position would also be mobile, to make things unpredictable. and not just stay in one position so it would be easy for fullbacks.

so that respect honda is better off playing in RW. or it doesnt matter, if ricky or honda swap places... but i wouldnt like to see ricky run back and forth and get tired too easily. winger position didn't suit well for him at real and it wont here at milan too.

so like i said, i think you guys will notice soon, watch him play at RW but he will be pretty mobile from right to center and coming back to right again... which is even better because he will be unpredictable

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:42 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/197676_255643371278521_1884932901_n.png
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next